Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her (38432 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Soulsymbol99: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Something wey don tire big church grin
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by PenlsCaP: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hm

This smally, to bleep ur @nu$ go sweet die. tongue
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Ihatelove(f): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fine bobo
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Bollinger(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
amaniro:
Mouth wey MEN'S Don kiss finish

No worry. Your future wife won't have kissed a soul before she met you.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Pacesetter123(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
I thought dey said this their movies kissing is not always real?
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin
dlaw70:
And came while kissing her.

The dude hasn't washed his mouth ever since then.

Quote me nd become lifeless
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Saao(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
neolboy:
How i wish am an Actor

I would have kissed the hell out of these pretty actresses
sorry for you. Infection is real
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by MPESA(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
jimi4us:
stop posting anything Ghana here. post it in the TRASH section
U wan start E- war now. cheesy
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
neolboy:
How i wish am an Actor

You sound sex starved. Find a girlfriend or visit an olosho joint.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by milemimi93(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
I also struggled to kiss JamaicanLove the first day she appeared in my nightmare.

B!tch mouth stinks
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
amaniro:
Mouth wey MEN'S Don kiss finish

Mouth wey don blow several undercover cocks.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by FBIL: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Africans brag with the lowest things of life; shake only bum-bum while singing nonsense in music video; feature in 10 movies and call themselves SUPERSTAR; kiss a frustrated Nollywood single mom and they jump to celebrate while Americans, Europeans and Chinese are running everywhere with Technology and even keeping laboratory in space.. Rubbish continent!
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by papalsbuIl: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
neolboy:
How i wish am an Actor

especially Ruth kadri and chiamaka nwokeukwu cheesy

i would have forked moyo lawal too cheesy
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:
I also struggled to kiss JamaicanLove the first day she appeared in my nightmare.

B!tch mouth stinks

slowpoke, stop dreaming and come back to reality.

That can never happen.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by papalsbuIl: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

That can never happen.
i want to fork you kiss
you look bangable
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
papalsbuIl:
i want to fork you kiss
you look bangable

I'm not available.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by milemimi93(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

That can never happen.

That was the worst nightmare I eva had.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by papalsbuIl: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not available.
cry
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

That was the worst nightmare I eva had.

Uka adi akpara ino.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by newdawn2017(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
dis Tonto dike no bi fine lady @ all, & with those her horrible 2 left legs.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Yomit71(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
how is kissing a prostitute an achievement now undecided
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
So to kiss a woman is dream come true, that's foolishness.
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Didilicious: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
jimi4us:

Ironically enough jimi means a fool in Ghana lmao

1 Like

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by oblaak(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
jimi4us:
At least they don't have a lifeless president
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
That's one thing I can't imagine myself doing
Kissing a woman passionately
Disgusting
I don't even wanna imagine it
No matter how fine u are
I no fit to kiss u o
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
As an actor kissing is part of the job.
I don’t see why I’ll feel blessed because I got to kiss my celebrity crush.
Work is work, any other thing is any other thing.
Now if I paid to catch her in the other room, though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram / Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.