Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys (5484 Views)

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why is it so?
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Uglymugg: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
You're too young to be on this section of Nairaland. Where's your Mom and Dad? are they aware you browse here?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Drakkernoir: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
You're too young to be on this section of Nairaland. Where's your Mom and Dad? are they aware you browse here?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Please tell him oh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
I asked a question sir, I would prefer an answer, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Please tell him oh
Tell me what? I'm a blogger and I've the right to be anywhere I want to be on NL.
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Drakkernoir: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
Tell me what? I'm a blogger and I've the right to be anywhere I want to be on NL.

Okay Mr Blogger

Be anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Drakkernoir:

Okay Mr Blogger

Be anywhere...
Thank you, Sir Drake.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Uglymugg: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
I asked a question sir, I would prefer an answer, thanks.
Pretty girls aren't always attracted to not so good looking guys, although it happens in moderation and there are a lot of factors as to why this is the case: The money factor; Not so good looking guys (NSGLG) tend to have spent their university days or youthful days studying and hustling and they usually end up with very stable source of income compared to their counterpart who spend their youthful energy chasing flesh. If there's one thing women love more than a fine face, it's stability. The second factor is confidence Most good looking dude get a lot of attention from women and can sometimes be pumpous but the NSGLG (most especially the ones that have been rejected alot) tend to learn from their experience with all the rejection they faced previously and they usually become masters at picking up women and they have the confidence to back it up - afterall, what's there to loose? There's also Competition you know how hard it is for women to stay away from a fine dude and most ladies want nothing to do with them, especially if they can find someone with better attributes than just having a fine face.

One more important thing; Looks isn't everything for a women, there are a lot of attributes they look out for in a man, apart from his face but for guys, we are very superficial - Ass, boobs, face. you can check the thread "What do men look for in women" The first 3 pages consist of "boobs" and "ass"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
Pretty girls aren't always attracted to not so good looking guys, although it happens in moderation and there are a lot of factors as to why this is the case: The money factor; Not so good looking guys (NSGLG) tend to have spent their university days or youthful days studying and hustling and they usually end up with very stable source of income compared to the counterpart who spend their youthful energy chasing flesh. If there's one thing women love more than a fine face, it's stability. The second factor is confidence; Most good looking dude get a lot of attention from women and can sometimes be pumpous but the NSGLG (most especially the ones that have been rejected alot) tend to learn from their experience with all the rejection they faced in their previously and they usually become masters at picking up women and they have the confidence to back it up - afterall, what's there to loose?

One more important thing; Looks isn't everything for a women, there are a lot of attributes they look out for in a man, apart from his face but for guys, we are very superficial - Ass, boobs, face. you can check the thread "What do men look for in women" The first 3 pages consist of boobs" and "ass"
Thank you for explanation.
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Deckline(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
Why is it so?
Have you registered for your GCE

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Deckline:

Have you registered for your GCE
Any problem?
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by IamPlato(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2018

Why Are The Cute guys Attracted To Ugly Girls
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Ilikey: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

Chai, the boy go dey feel bad.... Some pple just wicked

Check my siggy
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Uglymugg: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ilikey:

Check my siggy
He's a good kid.
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ilikey:

Check my siggy
Actually I'm not feeling bad, the fact I put my pic on my dp, made them to talk like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by samysmoothfresh: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
Why is it so?

oga see as your chin just dey shine like bright morning star

you sure say you go ever get beards for this life so

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

oga see as your chin just dey shine like bright morning star

you sure say you go ever get beards for this life so
Beards no be my problem na.
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by samysmoothfresh: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
Beards no be my problem na.

i know.....................but guy you need am

if you no get am, people go think say you be 18 even when you be 48 plus you'll find it an herculean task to get laid by real women and would then have to settle for all those small small girls

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i know.....................but guy you need am

if you no get am, people go think say you be 18 even when you be 48 plus you'll find it an herculean task to get laid by real women and would then have to settle for all those small small girls
So na because of women and opinions wey you think sey I need am?
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by shox(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Listen to tip drill by Nelly
You'll understand better
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by samysmoothfresh: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kimcutie:
So na because of women and opinions wey you think sey I need am?

ahn ahn, undecided..................see as you talk am like say e no dey important abi you no wan marry, fucck and get pikins
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by giftedheart1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
in physics, like poles rebels unlike poles attracts!!! simple!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ahn ahn, undecided..................see as you talk am like say e no dey important abi you no wan marry, fucck and get pikins
Beards no be necessity bro.
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Kimcutie:
Why is it so?
Handsome guys are full of shakara, they want girls running to them whereas the much less endowed guys go over hills and rivers to attract and win the hearts of girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by marvin906(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2019
cause they are safe options

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2019
thornapple:

Handsome guys are full of shakara, they want girls running to them whereas the much less endowed guys go over hills and rivers to attract and win the hearts of girls.
I agree a little bit on the bolded, but the real truth is that most handsome guys are 'nice' guys, they don't have the balls, on the other hand, average looking guys have what it takes literally to sweep a girl off her feet, in my case being fine is an added advantage cause I got the balls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Kimcutie:
I agree a little bit on the bolded, but the real truth is that most handsome guys are 'nice' guys, they don't have the balls, on the other hand, average looking guys have what it takes literally to sweep a girl off her feet, in my case being fine is an added advantage cause I got the balls.
Lol.
Well someone already mentioned what I am about to reiterate. Ugly guys are less distracted socially so work harder academically. This enables them to get on better in life and girls love the well-to-do dudes ahead of looks.
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2019
thornapple:

Lol.
Well someone already mentioned what I am about to reiterate. Ugly guys are less distracted socially so work harder academically. This enables them to get on better in life and girls love the well-to-do dudes ahead of looks.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Uglymind: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2019
there are so many children on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Kimcutie: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2019
MhisTahrah come online
Re: Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kimcutie:
MhisTarah come online
Babesss, where have you been?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer, Cassie Strips Completely Naked In Saucy Instagram Photos / Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! / Does Sleeping With Prostitutes Affects Man's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.