Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Which One Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Are You? (3732 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
An arse man
A leg man or a man that prefers an ample bosom?
As much one might want to argue that physical attributes do not matter what catches your eye first?

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
An arse man
As much one might want to argue that physical attributes do not matter what catches your eye first?
no pinshure Upload the ass pinshure first before i can tak you serious.
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
An arse man

You 're the first thing my eye catches.

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by MJBOLT: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pictures

MissRaine69:
An arse man
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
An arse man

where the pictures at? undecided
Re: Which One Are You? by Earthquake1: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Every. Man. Is. An. Ass. Man.

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by mcdreeezy: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ass and hour-glass shape. Bosoms should be a handful. That's it.
Re: Which One Are You? by N0favors: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Earthquake1:
Every. Man. Is. An. Ass. Man.
Speak for yourself Mr. I personally don’t rate ass. Boobs is lifeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pansophist which are you? Lemme know where I will be having that surgery on grin

#Nevergiveup! angry
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

where the pictures at? undecided
MissRaine is a complete package. Appropriate amount of flesh in the right places grin

Answer the question already, you doubting Thomas angry
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Right ...,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Are You? by Lonestar124: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sorry, i don't cleave for lady physical fixtures.

I'm a sapiophile naturally.
Re: Which One Are You? by Uglymugg: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
Right ...,
i like a slim women that I can fatten up on my own. It's like modifying something and then you get to own it. pretty cool stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Are You? by IamPlato(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2018

I Fear Girls Who Are Loaded With Both...

I Love Boobs More...
I Love Ass More...
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Pansophist which are you? Lemme know where I will be having that surgery on grin

#Nevergiveup! angry

I'm an ass man. A well-proportioned backside firmly fitting, not succumbing to the dictations of gravity, complimented with a flat tummy is my Achilles heel.

Besides, my expectations from a woman is not something out of her reach. My rule is simple. You should be the best version you can be (keyword "can"wink. If one is overweight, have a bad hygiene or some distasteful characteristics within her control, then she is auto eliminated and becomes invisible in my eyes.

As a fitness trainer myself, a sweet girl without the aforementioned qualities can be transformed with proper dieting and training programme. So at the end, she has to be willing to change for the better.

No need for surgery baby cool

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
i like a slim women that I can fatten up on my own. It's like modifying something and then you get to own it. pretty cool stuff.
“Fatten up” like livestock?
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lonestar124:
Sorry, i don't cleave for lady physical fixtures.

I'm a sapiophile naturally.

You still look
Re: Which One Are You? by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
so you are still heregrin
Re: Which One Are You? by Uglymugg: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yeah, kinda
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
MissRaine is a complete package. Appropriate amount of flesh in the right places grin

Answer the question already, you doubting Thomas angry

i hope by "right places" you mean her cheeks

cos yours trully is a cheek man cool....................................the more chubby the better

Re: Which One Are You? by Kimcutie: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
An arse man
tongue and a avocado pear sized boobs.
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
Right ...,

holy fucck!!!..........................which is you and which is saff?

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

I'm an ass man. A well-proportioned backside firmly fitting, not succumbing to the dictations of gravity, complimented with a flat tummy is my Achilles heel.

Besides, my expectations from a woman is not something out of her reach. My rule is simple. You should be the best version you can be (keyword "can"wink. If one is overweight, have a bad hygiene or some distasteful characteristics within her control, then she is auto eliminated and becomes invisible in my eyes.

As a fitness trainer myself, a sweet girl without the aforementioned qualities can be transformed with proper dieting and training programme. So at the end, she has to be willing to change for the better.

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

By your description, it shows you get to see different types of asses everyday. grin
#Jealous angry

Are you saying every lady has the potential of having the hour glass shape? I mean with training and all, is there a certainty?
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
By your description, it shows you get to see different types of asses everyday. grin
#Jealous angry

Are you saying every lady has the potential of having the hourglass shape? I mean with training and all, is there a certainty?

Yes, albeit, it can take up to two years (or more for non-black women) for a clear-cut result with dedicated consistency. Just google ''ass transformation'', and check out the pictures.

Don't be jealous baby, its unwarranted cool

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i hope by "right places" you mean her cheeks

cos yours trully is a cheek man cool....................................the more chubby the better
You just lied. grin
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
You just lied. grin

i just lied grin

meanwhile what seduction tricks were you talking about on the other thread ( the ones you claimed to not "be blessed with" ) ?

i'm curious pls smiley

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

Yes, albeit, it can take up to two years (or more for non-black women) for a clear-cut result with dedicated consistency. Just google ''ass transformation'', and check out the pictures.

Don't be jealous baby, its unwarranted cool
Two years? shocked just to build loads of fat, muscles and flesh. Phew! I will rather let my paper ass be.

Lol... I will make sure you wear welding shades everyday if you say yes . angry .

Trust you had a good day. smiley
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Two years? shocked just to build loads of fat, muscles and flesh. Phew! I will rather let my paper ass be.

Lol... I will make sure you wear welding shades everyday if you say yes . angry .

Trust you had a good day. smiley

Yes, and it takes a similar period for men to be hyper muscularly built. The insecurity in women with flat butt I realized is so deep, that contentment doesn't suffice, it just has to be fixed. Perhaps, it seems two year is a small price to pay for a wiggling butt chick that turns the head of men to a 180 degree.

Better than be initiated to the cult of ''radical'' feminism (an association of ugly women).

Sure, my day is great, as always.

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

Yes, and it takes a similar period for men to be hyper muscularly built. The insecurity in women with flat butt I realized is so deep, that contentment doesn't suffice, it just has to be fixed. Perhaps, it seems two year is a small price to pay for a wiggling butt chick that turns the head of men to a 180 degree.

Better than be initiated to the cult of ''radical'' feminism (an association of ugly women).

Sure, my day is great, as always.
Lol, I think this for those who take their physical attributes so seriously and of course those who want to go everywhere noticed. I find it irritating though when one is all looks no brain.

At emboldened sometimes I wonder how those ladies cope, I salute their courage , tolerance and endurance.grin. It's not easy being a shiit every fly want to perch on . They deserve some accolades grin

Nice to read that, mine went well too BTW. smiley
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i just lied grin

meanwhile what seduction tricks were you talking about on the other thread ( the ones you claimed to not "be blessed with" ) ?

i'm curious pls smiley
Like I typed on that thread, I'm not a seductress , I can't help you. grin
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol, I think this for those who take their physical attributes so seriously and of course those who want to go everywhere noticed. I find it irritating though when one is all looks no brain.

At emboldened sometimes I wonder how those ladies cope, I salute their courage , tolerance and endurance.grin. It's not easy being a shiit every fly want to perch on . They deserve some accolades grin

Nice to read that, mine went well too BTW. smiley

Women sexual market value is based on their appearance, hence, I can understand why a woman will go to any length to accentuate her appearance. Men will infinitely choose a curvaceously beautiful woman than the opposite. Unattractiveness and a lack of feminine feature is for a woman a death sentence, a sad truth many women realize and motivated themselves to be better. Makes me laugh at the fat is beautiful movement grin

So yea, just as you, I admire their courage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of This Redpill Shit / My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me / Which Of The Two Wives Loves The Husband The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.