Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? (53311 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Did Obiano Work? / Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by tesppidd: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin
amaniro:
Ameachi; bubu is mine angry

Obiano ; please na grin
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
papalsbuIl:
cheesy
Shut up. I'm the real Papalsbull and I am back,
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by congorasta: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
wicked men
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by budusky05(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
grin grin

Op, why you like trouble like this? cheesy
Abeg ask him
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by Whothecapfits: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Prophets of Doom
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by NonsoWow: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I remember that. He went to Aso rock to meet and lobby for appointments for Ibo.

Why does Buhari take him everytime he goeas abroad? This is third or fourth time he accompanied Buhari overseas.
Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria and buhari wants to tap into his ideas. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
Smart3856zxhh:
Whatsapp 08074 1 30304
[/s]
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by BabaRamota1980: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Speakdatruth:
Is there a need to create a drama from a simple picture? The way some of you take politics is disturbing.

Shut up there. This is funny and we need to laugh at our politicians sometimes.

Say one more thing so i can poke this long fingers in ya eye

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by Butoneday2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
@first pix oh! i remember, you are the governor of Anambra state.
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by papalsbuIl: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Shut up. I'm the real Papalsbull and I am back,
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:
cheesy

what baffles me is how a grown up man will be trying to decipher an image he's not there when taken

that's the hight of joblessness in a particular region

no wonder their women always wet on the sight of igbo men
who want to mingle with jobless miscreants and touts cheesy
[/s]
What's this one saying?

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by papalsbuIl: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Get out of here if you have nothing meaningful to say.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by oneast: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bubu is taking governmental lecture from Obiano..lol

1 Like

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by papalsbuIl: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[/s]
What's this one saying?

troll get out

How's your other account tongue
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:

trash trash trash

papalsbuIl:

claptrap and stupid trash
[/s]
Be a man once in a while. Stop cloning monikers.
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by papalsbuIl: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Be a man once in a while. Stop cloning monikers.
[/s]
more trash
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:

troll get out

How's your other account tongue
[/s]
Bloodykiller, themoster, tigersclow, shakazuIl
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by papalsbuIl: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Bloodykiller, themoster, tigersclow, shakazuIl
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by BabaRamota1980: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
papalsbuIl:
cheesy

what baffles me is how a grown up man will be trying to decipher an image he's not there when taken

that's the hight of joblessness in a particular region

no wonder their women always wet on the sight of igbo men
who want to mingle with jobless miscreants and touts cheesy

Its just for fun guys abeg relax. Just for laughs. We all own these politicians together. TMZ made money with thing like these. Relax
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:

more trash
[/s]
E enter am.

Cc bastardmicheal
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by papalsbuIl: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
E enter am.

Cc bastardmicheal
[/s]
you mean your banned account

you never see anything cheesy
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
papalsbuIl:

you mean your banned account

you never see anything cheesy

papalsbuIl:

what's this one saying?
[/s]
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by omoiyalayi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op is a trouble starter grin

1 Like

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by AllahSWT: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
PapalsBull:

seriki
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond cheesy
tongue
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by BabaRamota1980: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria and buhari wants to tap into his ideas. It is as simple as that.

Naaahh...Obiano is bereft of ideas. grin

I think the two feed off each other. Its one of those funny combinations you have a friend you miss when you dont see them and long for their presence but soon as they are around na fight and quarrel.

Ive not seen Buhari and Ambode together as much as Buhari and Obiano. I think they just click as friends like you first said. grin
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by Speakdatruth: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Shut up there. This is funny and we need to laugh at our politicians sometimes.

Say one more thing so i can poke this long fingers in ya eye
If I slap you from here, you go feel am there.
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by Almaiga: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Make una free Obiano abeg, he is doing what every Igbo leader must do. Ass leaking their Aboki Masters Assess. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.