Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? (53306 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Did Obiano Work? / Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by BabaRamota1980: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Speakdatruth:

If I slap you from here, you go feel am there.

You still dey talk. I say shut it!

2 Likes

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by AllahSWT: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
I'm mba micheal, a charlatan bastard son of a whor.e
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
rule 10 and 19
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
BastardMicheal:

Bro, check me out on my profile pic grin
Is that you? Who owns the laptop you're operating? Your one room apartment looks dirty.
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by AllahSWT: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
BastardMicheal:

Bro, check me out on my profile pic grin
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
rule 10 and 19
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by CSTR1005: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almaiga:
Make una free Obiano abeg, he is doing what every Igbo leader must do. Ass leaking their Aboki Masters Assess. grin grin grin
You must have mistaken obiano for tinubu.

See the way the governor is looking into buhari eyes like a true igbo man with nothing to fesr.

While we have tinubu the jagaban of Yoruba land almost broke his back trying to genuflect to aboki buhari. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by AllahSWT: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Is that you? Who owns the laptop you're operating? Your one room apartment looks dirty.
[/s]
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
rule 10 and 19
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by Almaiga: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
CSTR1005:

You must have mistaken obiano for tinubu.

See the way the governor is looking into buhari eyes like a true igbo man with nothing to fesr.

While we have tinubu the jagaban of Yoruba land almost broke his back trying to genuflect to aboki buhari. grin

E dey pain you say, your most respected leader is actually Ass leaking his Almajiri Masters Assess. grin

1 Like

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
AllahSWT:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
rule 10 and 19
[/s]
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
BastardMicheal:

I stole the laptop. Sars are after and looking out for me in onitsha. I can't go out. That is how I was brought up by my shameless prostitute mother. She's dirty and I took after her.

I'm doomed cry
I will always remember you in my prayers

1 Like

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by AllahSWT: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
stop running dual account dude

Stop insulting nairalanders

cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by CSTR1005: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almaiga:

E dey pain you say, your most respected leader is actually Ass leaking his Almajiri Masters Assess. grin
You obviously know a lot about licking as$.

Your Yoruba forefathers are experts in it. They licked the balls of the colonialists before they even got off their ships, and when the brits left, they continued handling aboki balls.

Even now, you clowns still depends on the north to sight the moon for you. grin

It is a gene thing. cheesy Embrace it.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by santopelele(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
OBIANO: BABA GO AND REST NAH, U DON OLD BUHARI: IDIOT, IT BE LIKE SAY U NO WELL
Re: What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? by PapalsBull(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
AllahSWT:
stop running dual account dude

Stop insulting nairalanders

cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
[/s]
You have to abandoned your papalbuIl to open this one? You are indeed doomed cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.