Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) (22642 Views)

Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Kabaka100: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
DwayneChuks:
God bless Africa especially Nigeria smiley

God don already Africa but African no wan testify bout that blessing by using their head well enough to develop their countries well enough to comfortably compete with the developed nations. Out of our lintellectually lazy mindset, Na share! share! share!...of the money from their countrie"s natural resources Africans wey sabi. When we start creating new products like iphones and computers with all the abundant natural resources we're blessed with and with a quest for world domination with our products, na the time Africa will truly begin to testify of how blessed we really are
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by adamsalman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
internet:
Wetin this lifeless cow wan talk? Pls somebody should speak for him oo or they should allow him speak in Arabic.
Hahahaha. .. wailers and haters will always som dumb point 2 make
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Bodude504: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Best president
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Thats because they know africa is where raw untapped human and artificial potentials, business opportunites, industries,etc resides its such a shame that we who reside here dont see the opportunites that lies in our problems but luckily for them they do!!!
the same resources we kill ourselves ontop they are using it to better their nation hmm when everything yappa oboy e no go funny oo we live in a world jungle only the wisest will survive and africa is way behind
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
lifeless Clown tongue
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by tit(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Buhari is a criminal.
if he stay in china they will do him what they do criminals
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
I know that some people will not want more of this or anything good from buhari. They only would want more of president Trump stupidity against our president so as to politicize with it. which leaves me to ask, where is our integrity to uphold the honor and glory of our great country Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Oblang(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
Big deal.

False did the same.

grin grin Fayose na clown seriously.. He has bin put in his right place nw...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
vedaxcool:

A Nnamdi Cownu shitty HQ
Pls, Shun ethnic bigotry or u wont be any different from the guy. Thanks
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
DandeNumeruno:
Did the speech come with English subtitles because not everyone can understand lifeless Fulani accent.

Look at how you are disgracing yourself in public simply because you learnt one new vocabulary this year from one stupid Trump.
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Watching the pictures of events since PMB arrived China, I became emotional & full of sympathy for Atiku. I wept.

The weeping of PMB in 2011 and that of Atiku in 2019 is the same. It is the weeping of hopelessness & frustration. The weeping of last chance lost. Aisha Buhari never thought this kind of glorious days can be witnessed in her life. PMB had lost hope. He said he is not contesting again. He who laughs last laugh best. IBB will be watching the events at one corner.

As for Atiku, my heart is heavy knowing fully how he has laboured & committed resources to become a President since 1993. The presidential primary of SDP that produced Abiola, Atiku was third while Kingibe was second. Gradually, since 1993, age silently crept in. As it is now, this is the last chance of Atiku & the chance of becoming President diminishes with age. That is why he wept. This is the same reason PMB wept in 2011.
It was divine powers that made GEJ stumble to pave way for PMB. I am not sure if Atiku can still become President. Only God knows.

Life is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by internet: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
adamsalman:

Hahahaha. .. wailers and haters will always som dumb point 2 make
One lifeless supporter spotted.
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
ADMAF:

Pls, Shun ethnic bigotry or u wont be any different from the guy. Thanks

Update your knowledge on what ethnic bigotry really is, thanks.
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by wizod(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
younghartz:
He’s lifeless grin
His speech would be useless undecided
His followers are clueless angry
d evidence u gave is d truth, d whole truth and nothing but d truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by wizod(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
origima:
God bless M.Buhari
My maker pls strengthen M.Buhari
Lord protect my President
Heavens Guide my president
King of glory use pmb as a tool to restore my country and my continent. Amen
a confused blind bat sighted
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by felifeli: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
olokeded:
President Buhari attended the Opening Ceremony, and addressed the High-Level Dialogue between Chinese and African Leaders and Business Representatives and Sixth Conference of Chinese and African Entrepreneurs.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-speaks-at-china-african-cooperation-in-china/

See my humble president speaking by himself with his own mouth in China
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
contigiency:

Look at how you are disgracing yourself in public simply because you learnt one new vocabulary this year from one stupid Trump.
The irony is you're the one disgracing yourself by foaming like a rapid dog just because I said the truth. Abokki grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by EmirAbj: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
The FROBLEM Encounter in Africa is to ANSURE
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
vedaxcool:

Update your knowledge on what ethnic bigotry really is, thanks.
Lol. I really expected to elicit a reaction of sorts. Anyway, I know exactly why I referenced bigotry. I don't need an interview, ur words have done the talkn. You can check ur statement again. Have a gr8 evening
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
No video?

Oh sorry the video will send you to sleep!
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Thats because they know africa is where raw untapped human and artificial potentials, business opportunites, industries,etc resides its such a shame that we who reside here dont see the opportunites that lies in our problems but luckily for them they do!!!

they are here for the resources at a give away price really, since Africans are too dumb and stupid to utilize them

They are not here for any human resource, most of it is USELESS anyways in the real sense of it

It's the resources they are here to exploit and steal of we give them the chance (especially that China)
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by edupedia: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fariq:
Always standing tall. Very presidential.

...with the wife very pretty as a couple...makes us proud...the worst couple we ever had in Aso Rock we know...dont we?...
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by kunletexs: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
i wonder how people could sit down for 45 minutes to listen to this man with his talk?
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Now dis is someone who really has SENSE unlike all those tribalistic bigots in nairaland
thanks for the compliment
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2018
origima:
God bless M.Buhari

Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
ADMAF:

Lol. I really expected to elicit a reaction of sorts. Anyway, I know exactly why I referenced bigotry. I don't need an interview, ur words have done the talkn. You can check ur statement again. Have a gr8 evening
[/s]

Educate yourself should not be interpreted as a attack There is no crime learning the meaning of words you see on the internet. Happy time learning
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Lifeless president..
I heard he fainted twice on the 3rd day, is it true?
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by Twagrill(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2018
origima:
God bless M.Buhari
the best comment on this thread
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Educate yourself should not be interpreted as a attack There is no crime learning the meaning of words you see on the internet. Happy time learning
Lol...Basically, education is in three parts, at least in the institution I attended. It's in knowledge and CHARACTER and Sound judgement. You haven't presented ursef in good light, descending to the level of labelling someone with a derogatory term because u sense he's from a different tribe. Be free to learn what u lack. M unto the next!
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
ADMAF:

Lol...Basically, education is in three parts, at least in the institution I attended. It's in knowledge and CHARACTER and Sound judgement. You haven't presented ursef in good light, descending to the level of labelling someone with a derogatory term because u sense he's from a different tribe. Be free to learn what u lack. M unto the next!
[/s]

All the story about your life is not what I advised you to do, all I asked is educate yourself on meaning and usage of words you see on the internet. I have not insulted you or try to question your education, just adviced you expand your vocabulary. I am sorry if this advice was misconstrued as an attack.
Re: Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) by majorbanti: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Baba controls respect

The best thing that ever happen to Nigeria is Buhari

2023 is a constant.

For your mind abi? Sior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) / Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.