Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) (22617 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by chie8: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
VP Osinbajo has arrived Delta state for his visit to Gbaramatu Kingdom.He was received by Delta state Governor Okowa.

Below are photos of his arrival to Delta and his destination to Gbaramatu Kingdom,Delta State.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/osinbajo-lands-in-deltaheads-to.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
God bless able and capable VP

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Osibande are you there?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by saint047(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is good for democracy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by agabusta: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
God bless this amiable and erudite VP smiley

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Maradonna: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
The head of the guy in the last pix tho undecided

He should be renamed Eddydonbrayeh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by HonabFaj(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
God Bless VP
May Peace return back to the country

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by agabusta: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
chie8:
VP Osinbajo has arrived Delta state for his visit to Gbaramatu Kingdom.He was received by Delta state Governor Okowa.

Below are photos of his arrival to Delta and his destination to Gbaramatu Kingdom,Delta State.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/osinbajo-lands-in-deltaheads-to.html?m=1

Please oh, someone talk to me. In that first picture, the VP looks like he is resting his hands on a rifle.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na dat him jazz uniform him wear go there,I no dey surprise at all
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by checkolatunji: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Make we forget sentiment, na this man be the most active VP we naija don ever get

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hope this visit will yield positive result as the 2 sides need to compromise for national interest.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na dat him jazz uniform him wear go there,I no dey surprise at all

That jacket is sometimes used when flying in an helicopter as part of safety precautions.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Akposb(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
I hope they come off with a good deal.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by TURAKIN2019(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice one Mr Vice President...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
They both look good together

is that bullet proof strapped on their shoulder or a parachute?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
checkolatunji:
Make we forget sentiment, na this man be the most active VP we naija don ever get

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=MrMcJay post=52852714][/quote]oga na went?abi you be SSS?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Icecomrade: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2017

Shey them say Buhari na soldier before?

That guy sabi fear like woman.

You no go ever see for this kind place,

Na im boy Osibanjo e dey always send.

If them want kill the guy make them kill am.

E no concern am

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Masta2: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
is this covert negotiation with Tompolo?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
DWJOBScom:
They both look good together

is that bullet proof strapped on their shoulder or a parachute?
oga no be so dem dey spell parachute o,it is spelt PARASHOOT as in shooting of guns

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by helinues: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
No be Peter Obi put on that designer show?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Eledan: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
The peace of the Niger Delta is the peace of Nigeria, the government should do everything reasonable to build confidence with the people.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by freeborn76(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
If the militants really care about the region and its people, they should make efforts to meet the V.P and table their grievances...meet the government half way.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
They should beware of anti aircraft launcher
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by TheABOMINATION: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by ndcide(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
What are policemen on blue Beret called counter terrorist?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Well, kudos to the vice president for taking a bold step, in visiting the creeks of the niger delta, I hope the message would to taken seriously by his oga @ the top....
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
oga na went?abi you be SSS?

I'm not a DSS official, just trying to clear your ignorance.
Unlike you, i think before I post.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by Gariki: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
And what will his visit brings
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by gbonty(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
oga no be so dem dey spell parachute o,it is spelt PARASHOOT as in shooting of guns
Na You Wey Correct Person Come Fail Am...Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
MrMcJay:

I'm not a DSS official, just trying to clear your ignorance.
Unlike you, i think before I post.
who thinking EPP? tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi / Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.