Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. (826 Views)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Olivbaby(f): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2018
US President, Donald Trump learned what a yellow card and red card mean on on Tuesday … and POTUS waited about 2 seconds to use it right away! See what he did... grin

Watch the video
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/03/video-fifa-president-teaches-donald-trump-what-yellow-card-and-red-card-mean-watch-what-happened-next/

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2018
See someone calling people lifeless.

He doesn't even know what yellow card is.

God bless PMB

Fvck Trump.

4 Likes

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by dunkem21(m): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

He doesn't even kneel what yellow card is.

God bless PMB
This lifeless comment pepper una well well grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

He doesn't even kneel what yellow card is.

God bless PMB
What you to compare this man ,with that lifeless thing undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
What you to compare this man ,with that lifeless thing undecided.

A man who doesn't know what yellow card is?

A kid in grade one knows.

Fvck Trump.

Trump is a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Fvck Trump.

Trump is a slowpoke.
LMAO Trump a slowpoke grin? I may may not like that nigga.but, I"II pick him over buhari any time any day. undecided that dude is on a mission to make American great again ,while buhari on the other hand is on a mission to make ..Let me just keep quiet 2019 ain't that far undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Sharpshooota: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

God bless PMB

Fvck Trump.

All these hungry zombies piling up on the forum on a daily basis sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Sharpshooota: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Fvck Trump.

Trump is a slowpoke.

And you actually believe that.... Like Buhari like supporters..

I'm sure you are a Yoruba Muslim too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:

And you actually believe that.... Like Buhari like supporters..
I'm sure you are a Yoruba Muslim too
B!tch I'm not a Yoruba or Muslim.

Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Sharpshooota: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

B!tch I'm not a Yoruba or Muslim.

Sai Baba till 2023

Join your mates below ... No need to ask you what Buhari achieved in office to deserve a second tenure ..

Your answer should be pighting kwarupsion cheesy with the likes of Akpabio and Tinubu

Are you aware that Fulani herdsmen killed innocent people yesterday in Jos...

All you care about is chanting sai barber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
LMAO Trump a slowpoke grin? I may may not like that nigga.but, I"II pick him over buhari any time any day. undecided that dude is on a mission to make American great again ,while buhari on the other hand is on a mission to make ..Let me just keep quiet 2019 ain't that far undecided

First of all, Trump is not a nigga. Never used that N-word on him again. If you don't know what nigga means, check up Urban dictionary to know the meaning of nigga and who that N-word should be used on.

Second of all, Trump is not on any mission to make America great. Half of Americans dislike him. He's a beast. He's making America a living hell for Americans.

Lastly, I know why you hate our daddy, His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR).

Because he has stopped all those avenues for looting.

Politicians no longer loot to dash una money like before.

Boy go and work and make money.
Stop depending on a handout.

Peace!

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Join your mates below ... No need to ask you what Buhari achieved in office to deserve a second tenure ..

Your answer should be pighting kwarupsion cheesy with the likes of Akpabio and Tinubu

Are you aware that Fulani herdsmen killed innocent people yesterday in Jos...

All you care about is chanting sai barber

B for Blessings

U for Upon

H for Humans

A for All

R for Round

I for Insha'Allah

Blessings upon humans all round. Insha'Allah.

God bless PMB.

Sai Baba till Jesus comes

2 Likes

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Tonnexy: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2018
BMC
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

First of all, Trump is not a nigga. Never used that N-word on him again. If you don't know what nigga means, check up Urban dictionary to know the meaning of nigga and who that N-word should be used on.

Second of all, Trump is not on any mission to make America great. Half of Americans dislike him. He's a beast. He's making America a living hell for Americans.

Lastly, I know why you hate our daddy, His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR).

Because he has stopped all those avenues for looting.

Politicians no longer loot to dash una money like before.

Boy go and work and make money.
Stop depending on a handout.

Peace!

Sai Baba
1 I know what the word Niggas means undecided

2 Trump is hated by black Americans mostly, he's making America great under him American has never been this good . Their economic is blooming

Stocks Rising
Mr Trump claims the US economy is "surging" and while there are certainly signs it is healthy,
Under his watch, though, the stock market has hit an all-time high, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average exceeding 23,000 for the first time ever. 2 ago, it stood at about 18,200.

I think he's making it heaven on earth for them not hell.

Lastly I hate your daddy because he's clueless as fvck, under him Nigerian has turn in to the poorest country in the world ,damn. and guess what? Looting as never be this worse under your papa

Man I make my own money I don't beg for money. #back to daura

No hard feelings
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Naychuzzy(m): 2:05am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

God bless PMB

Fvck Trump.

But this FIFA president sha.. He get connects o.. Forget just FIFA level. Na bad man
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Kophschmerzen: 2:49am On Sep 04, 2018
AngryNigerian22:

He's on the mission to make his pocket great, Trump and your president are same illiterate bigots. We are waiting to vote him and his GOP thugs out on November 6. News around town in Washington, is that director Mueller have an indictment ready for Trump Jnr.

1 Like

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

He's on the mission to make his pocket great, Trump and your president are same illiterate bigots. We are waiting to vote him and his GOP thugs out on November 6. News around town in Washington, is that director Mueller have an indictment ready for Trump Jnr.
he's your president you should know him better, I'm just saying that I prefer him to buhari tho

1 Like

Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by SpatialKing(m): 4:10am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Fvck Trump.

Trump is a slowpoke.
Your lifeless old vegetable at Aso Rock doesn't even know what football or FIFA stands for...
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2018
SpatialKing:

Your lifeless old vegetable at Aso Rock doesn't even know what football or FIFA stands for...

What does football stands for?
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Sharpshooota: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

B for Blessings

U for Upon

H for Humans

A for All

R for Round

I for Insha'Allah

Blessings upon humans all round. Insha'Allah.

God bless PMB.

This is the person denying his religion....

What a pity
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by milemimi93(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
1 I know what the word Niggas means undecided

2 Trump is hated by black Americans mostly, he's making America great under him American has never been this good . Their economic is blooming

Stocks Rising
Mr Trump claims the US economy is "surging" and while there are certainly signs it is healthy,
Under his watch, though, the stock market has hit an all-time high, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average exceeding 23,000 for the first time ever. 2 ago, it stood at about 18,200.

I think he's making it heaven on earth for them not hell.

Lastly I hate your our daddy because he's clueless as fvck, under him Nigerian has turn in to the poorest country in the world ,damn. and guess what? Looting as never be this worse under your papa

Man I make my own money I don't beg for money. #back to daura

No hard feelings

If u know what nigga means you won't used it on these old clown called Trump.

Fvck Trump.

Please get yo pvc and vote PMB 2019

Thanks
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by Olivbaby(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Make una take am softly softly o grin
Re: Video: FIFA President Teaches Donald Trump What Yellow Card And Red Card Mean. by vedaxcool(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Fvck Trump.

Trump is a slowpoke.

The people working for him think very lowly of him

(1) (Reply)

Presenting My Support For The Re-election Of President Donald Trump Of USA / BREAKING: Bill Gates Moves On With His Life After Divorce, Grant First Interview / Israeli Opposition Inch Closer To Deal To Oust Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.