Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South (1076 Views)

Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / A Nairalander and APC member at APC presidential rally in benin city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2018
The only qualification to become a trusted apc member if you're from the South especially South East is to hate igbos and a staunch anti igbo.

This is the fastest way to gain trust by yeroba Muslims and hausa counterparts

you'll notice that all apc supporters from the east is anti igbo and Igbo hater.
you cannot claim to love apc and at the same time love igbos
it's not possible.

Check every apc supporters from the South
they're all igbo haters.

Kenneth Okonkwo understands this that's why for him to gain trust from APC he needs to make one or two anti igbo comments cheesy

the only unifying factor of apc is the hate for igbos

nairaland is a good example of that.

early morning tea
early morning truth

kiss the truth

10 Likes

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2018
then why are ur people advocating for a Yoruba Muslim as president?

3 Likes

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
alhassanyusuf29:
then why are ur people advocating for a Yoruba Muslim as president?
[/s]
what's this one saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm tired of all tribalist on nairaland. undecided
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by overall90: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2018
A typical example is Joe Igbokwe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by UnchangeableGod: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
The only qualification to become a trusted apc member if you're from the South especially South East is to hate igbos and a staunch anti igbo.

you'll notice that all apc supporters from the east is anti igbo and Igbo hater.
it's not possible.

they're all igbo haters.

Kenneth Okonkwo understands this that's why for him to gain trust from APC he needs to make one or two anti igbo comments cheesy

early morning tea
early morning truth

kiss the truth
You are not far from the truth. Just read comments attributed to the current Imo State Governor and one Mr Joe Igbokwe etc. Insulting and denigrating their fellow Igbos is to them a way to warm their ways into the hearts of their party stalwarts from other regions, and possibly be given prominent government appointments, supported to impose their son in law as Governor or even made the next vice president. Let's see where it ends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by Ganzagangan: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:

it's not possible.

they're all igbo haters.

early morning tea
early morning truth

kiss the truth

Yannnmiri vituperations from a flatheaded troll.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by chairman00100: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
You are not far from the truth. Just read comments attributed to the current Imo State Governor and one Mr Joe Igbokwe etc. Insulting and denigrating their fellow Igbos is to them a way to warm their ways into the hearts of their party stalwarts from other regions, and possibly be given prominent government appointments, supported to impose their son in law as Governor or even made the next vice president. Let's see where it ends.

okorocha and his likes and one former military gov of imo state are classical example of what you get when the gene pool gets contaminated, people like me are not surprised by their actions, does their fathers love us?

6 Likes

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
God bless you bro

5 Likes

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Yannnmiri vituperations from a flatheaded troll.
terrorists everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by eodavids(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:

it's not possible.

they're all igbo haters.

early morning tea
early morning truth

kiss the truth

Oo noo!
BUT WHY?

1 Like

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2018
eodavids:

Oo noo!
BUT WHY?
why what?
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by Edcure1: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2018
I observed that too on a personal note.
My pro APC stands then almost turned me to an Igbo hater unnecessarily.

I had to find a way to strike a balance...which make most of my opinions to face condemnations by fellow APC supporters. Most (if not all) of which tag me as ipob.
Interesting enough, these same people followed me because of my pro-apc stands.

Also add this: you can not be a true, conservative Christian if you want to be trusted as an APC member on and off the social media.
This is another reason to back the argument of those who claim that APC is an anti-christian party.

Most Buharists also defend Fulani herdsmen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by eodavids(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
why what?

Why officially engendering hatred for Ndigbo, to the extent Igbo sons are falling for it?
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by Ballmer: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Edcure1:

I had to find a way to strike a balance...which make most of my opinions to face condemnations by fellow APC supporters. Most (if not all) of which tag me as ipob.

Also add this: you can not be a true, conservative Christian if you want to be trusted as an APC member on and off the social media.
This is another reason to back the argument of those who claim that APC is an anti-christian party.

Well, I am a Buhari supporter and Fulani herdsmen killing is the only this I hate him for.
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by UnchangeableGod: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
God bless you bro
And you too.
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by LegitBoyy: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is dumb... All the aspirants from PDP are Muslims and virtually majority are Hausa/Fulani. Isn't that ironical considering the no love lost between Ibos and anything related to that side?

The Easterners should stop themselves from being tossed around due to their obsession and the way way they are emotionally attached to things.

I'm from SouthWest, I don't like the present Government performances led by Buhari and his cohorts Tinubu and could but it will still be stupid for me to shout and support another person from that side to come continue the suffering we are complaining about. Safe for maybe Makarfi, half of the aspirants are bloody tribalists and Kwankwaso that the Easterners have suddenly love is the worse of them all.

These are the people who dealt, betrayed Jonathan in just less than 3years ago but here we are forgetting everything because of 2019.2019 won't be different as it is just another election.

Ibos should chill on the tribalism mantra as you guys are not better. You hate and think everyone is envious of you, people cannot settle comfortably in your states but you can do otherwise and you will still be one abusing them here and there.

1 Like

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by Herdsmen: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
LegitBoyy:
This is dumb... All the aspirants from PDP are Muslims and virtually majority are Hausa/Fulani. Isn't that ironical considering the no love lost between Ibos and anything related to that side?

The Easterners should stop themselves from being tossed around due to their obsession and the way way they are emotionally attached to things.

I'm from SouthWest, I don't like the present Government performances led by Buhari and his cohorts Tinubu and could but it will still be stupid for me to shout and support another person from that side to come continue the suffering we are complaining about. Safe for maybe Makarfi, half of the aspirants are bloody tribalists and Kwankwaso that the Easterners have suddenly love is the worse of them all.

These are the people who dealt, betrayed Jonathan in just less than 3years ago but here we are forgetting everything because of 2019.2019 won't be different as it is just another election.

Ibos should chill on the tribalism mantra as you guys are not better. You hate and think everyone is envious of you, people cannot settle comfortably in your states but you can do otherwise and you will still be one abusing them here and there.

Fullish bigot..
Who dey pursue you ..say make you no settle..
Na your very oba be tribalist..and born Dullard laced with native insult..

Una like to pretend..even in 21 century..

Careless..
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by Stopdkillins(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ballmer:

Well, I am a Buhari supporter and Fulani herdsmen killing is the only this I hate him for.
Bro stop telling lies all buharist supports n defend them just like their master does

1 Like

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by Stopdkillins(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ballmer:

Bro stop telling lies all buharist supports n defend them just like their master does.
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Edcure1:

you're 100% right

once you're not apc supporter or once your opinion about Buhari changes
automatically you're ipob
i remember you being a pro Buhari then

I laugh the other day when someone called Beremx ipob i mean Beremx of all people just because Buhari failed him just like he failed many that trusted him.
i mean some of these so called Buhari's supporters are just glory hunters that started supporting Buhari after 2015 are calling Beremx that started supporting Buhari as early as 2003 when Buhari was nothing. hahahahaha

bro the fact is that you cannot love igbos and at the same time be an apc supporter
or a true Christian too
it doesn't go together.

1 Like

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ballmer:

see search yourself well you're not a true Buhari supporter and apc can never regard you as one do you know the reason.

for you to be a Buhari supporter you must discard your brain and conscience to believe that pdp is the cause of fulani herdsmen

you must belive that Buhari is spotless and sinless

you must pledge to hate igbos with all your heart and soul

so bro you see
you're not a Buhari supporter

1 Like

Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by AllahSWT: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Stopdkillins:
Bro stop telling lies all buharist supports n defend them just like their master does.
you're right

Ortom of Benue lost the goodwill of apc the moment he started tackling Buhari on fulani herdsmen
Re: The Only Qualification On Becoming A Trusted APC Member If You're From The South by OsuEbonyi: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Edcure1:

But PDP is a pro Christian party.. yeah ?

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra Speech By Ken Chigbo / Aisha To Start Her Akara And Fried Yam Business - Pics / Buhari Look Alike Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.