Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (44306 Views)

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Ecstasy154(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

A spokesman for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Buba Galadima, says he is still a member of the All Progressives Congress.

Galadima, who was a guest on Channels TV’s ‘The Verdict’, said he remained a member of the All Progressives Congress and was still leading a faction of the party known as the Reformed APC.

He made the clarification when the anchor, Seun Okinbaloye, introduced Galadima as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“I am still in the APC,” he corrected the programme anchor.

The former National Secretary of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, added, “I am a spokesman for the PDP presidential candidate.”

Galadima, who is a former associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, added that he was sure that Atiku would defeat the President in Saturday’s elections.

He said the Peoples Democratic Party had ruled almost all northern states in the past and it would be naive to rule out the party.

Galadima said the huge turnout of supporters for Atiku in Kano and other areas of the North showed that Buhari was not as popular as he was in 2015.

He alleged that the APC in Kano had to hire persons from Niger Republic to boost the number of their supporters at its rally.

“Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria, Insha Allah.

“Nigerians are for us, irrespective of religion and tribe.

“If the elections are fair, Atiku will emerge the winner on February 23,” he said.

https://punchng.com/im-apc-member-though-im-atikus-spokesman-galadima/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by BuhariLooter(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Any southerner that votes Buhari will remain the biggest fool of all times. Reason. 99% of security chiefs are in the hands of Northerners.

298 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by BuhariLooter(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
worst is an understatment...Buhari government is a disaster. When I was in school, I used to student leader in the SUG. One thing that helped me was that I should and must be better than my predecessors. That alone made me achieve alot. Buhari is not a good leader if he can't achieve more than Jonathan

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by mycar: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
The only problem I have with APC is their intellectual handicap, no technocrats among them, all of them are radicals

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Rb53: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
A vote for Buhari is a vote for extreme poverty. FYI Nigeria now is the world headquarters of poverty. We have even overtook India whose population is about 5 times Nigeria. About 91 million Nigerians are extremely poor.
Please lets vote Buhari out please...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/91-million-nigerians-now-live-in-extreme-poverty-world-poverty-clock/amp/

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Any southerner that votes Buhari will remain the biggest fool of all times.
Reason.
99% of security chiefs are in the hands of Northerners.
Any iPod,try to clarify the nonsense you are trying to say
You vote for your son and we are going vote for our own its as simple as that
Mind you I am speaking for YoRuba Nation

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Dadaboddo: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Since you no longer believe in the leadership of APC what's stopping you from defecting

All I see is a greedy old man who needs to be mentally checked. It seems karma is backfiring on him

SMH

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by seanfer(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
And Buba Galadima just won the Award of the most Confused Nigerian... APC Member also the same time Spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign?

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Confused Galadima

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by MrHighSea: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
U r confused brah

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Abeyjide: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
confused man. I was disappointed the way he spoke this night on channel tv. like old age is telling on him.

27 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by CheapDataGuy: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
I watched it on Verdict Channels television program. I was confused too

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Abeyjide: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
truely confused man. sitting on the fence and deceiving some set of people. his daughter one of the kitchen cabinet in aso rock

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by jobsmiths(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Congratulations for fooling who ever got fooled.... 4 Me I maked sure I voted 4 Baba on the 16th but come 23rd am going for Atiku, I can't vote d same person twice

18 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Politicians want to eat their cake and have it. If Atiku wins then he joins PDP fully, if not, he remains in APC. Just my thoughts.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Adicsonbaba(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by hisexcellency34: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Dementia is affecting the old man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
I'd be watching in great enthusiasm where gandollar would get the whopping 4 million votes he promised Buhari...abi 5million votes ni grin. The guys who did the magic had left the dreaded party...kwakwansiya and co.of course wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by idid: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sums up what PDP and APC is

Garbage parties. No ideology, no principle, no sense, nothing.

Except to loot and steal our common patrimony.

6 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Richardonald(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
this election stuff should go jare make person hear word...

10 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by teamoneline: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
your confusion is confusing me please

4 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by tee83: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
God willing
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Bodude504: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
This man needs attention hospital attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Salvador1: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by samcus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pmb order to kill ballot snatcher ...Pdp said they reject it....Egbekegbe na bad society

2 Likes

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
OK

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by Smile4daddy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
The way Atiku is so committed in selling NNPC it's like the guy has collected advance payment grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by phase1: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Zombies have the right to lament.
Re: I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima by coolwater11: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmmmm. So he is on a PAID MISSION!

Shame on you! We thought you were genuine and you say this at the last moment to destroy Atiku!

[b][/b]
Ecstasy154:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

A spokesman for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Buba Galadima, says he is still a member of the All Progressives Congress.

Galadima, who was a guest on Channels TV’s ‘The Verdict’, said he remained a member of the All Progressives Congress and was still leading a faction of the party known as the Reformed APC.

He made the clarification when the anchor, Seun Okinbaloye, introduced Galadima as a member of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“I am still in the APC,” he corrected the programme anchor.

The former National Secretary of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, added, “I am a spokesman for the PDP presidential candidate.”

Galadima, who is a former associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, added that he was sure that Atiku would defeat the President in Saturday’s elections.

He said the Peoples Democratic Party had ruled almost all northern states in the past and it would be naive to rule out the party.

Galadima said the huge turnout of supporters for Atiku in Kano and other areas of the North showed that Buhari was not as popular as he was in 2015.

He alleged that the APC in Kano had to hire persons from Niger Republic to boost the number of their supporters at its rally.

“Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria, Insha Allah.

“Nigerians are for us, irrespective of religion and tribe.

“If the elections are fair, Atiku will emerge the winner on February 23,” he said.

https://punchng.com/im-apc-member-though-im-atikus-spokesman-galadima/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.