Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) (34199 Views)

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by amaniro: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Among APGA, APC, PDP.

PDP got the cheapest nomination forms ;

See the total cost for the three parties

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2018
No Bleep available.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by 989900: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2018
PDP's stocks have fallen.

That said, these exorbitant costs are the very root of malfeasance, bad governance, nepotism, recycling of old corrupt leaders and all forms of corruption.

No form for any elective position should go for more than N1m.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by kennypoju04: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2018
What i know is PDP is a national party,why APC is regional party

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by KingLennon(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2018
APGA don't want to have members abi? They are competing with APC which has more value than them

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by KingLennon(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2018
kennypoju04:
From 27million in 2015 to 55million in 2018. Well its the change the president brought upon the country. I support the price hike because a deep freezer that was 30,000 in 2015 is now 58,000 in 2018

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by muykem: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Party value determine the price. Apart from few states PDP has no hope of winning Chairmanship seat in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

From 27million in 2015 to 55million in 2018. Well its the change the president brought upon the country. I support the price hike because a deep freezer that was 30,000 in 2015 is now 58,000 in 2018
Medium generator way no pass 30k now its over 40 depending on the type

Our God is not a God of CHANGE

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by KingLennon(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Medium generator way no pass 30k now its over 40 depending on the type

Our God is not a God of CHANGE
Noooo....The president and its members should not protest over the price hike of the nomination forms

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by pointstores(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nawa
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by yomi96(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
989900:

That said, these exorbitant costs are the very root of malfeasance, bad governance, nepotism, recycling of old corrupt leaders and all forms of corruption.

trash from an online miscreant.apc with their hypocrisy claims they want the youth involved in politics yet they have overpriced forms. Which youth can pay that money, only youth with ability to think will not support a 70 something years old that has mortgage their future with debts and poverty

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Mac2016(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
APGA?
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by frankwyte: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
And APC is fighting corruption! Nonsense bunch of jaded folks...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by geadom: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
haha
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Agbaletu: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
I care less about APC, but what is wrong with APGA?

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by DaInferno(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't like the odds of this ... so if you loose fa?
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by mooremoney(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
not too rich to run

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by fasho01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
And they expect the young to run.. Probably run away due to the high cost of purchasing the forms

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by yjgm(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
How are the mighty fallen
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by makeji: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Even regional party dey do yanga! 25m for president........On top of wetin?
Wait for ya savior konnu to buy ham

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by hisexcellency34: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anyone who purchase APGA, IPOB Party's form has lost his money

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Basseybruce: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mr President has replied the NEC that where do they expect him to get such amount.... Hence, the NEC is reviewing the said amount. You would see that after the review, it would fall between 30million-35million. Mark my words. The Buhari that I know can never pay that amount.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
kennypoju04:
U Mean A P C Is A Propaganda Party.Full Of Lies.The Most Common Lie Of All,$1=#1

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by obembet(f): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
When their is more demand, the price will go up... Why PDP form will be cheap is cos they will fail
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
yomi96:
trash from an online miscreant.apc with their hypocrisy claims they want the youth involved in politics yet they have overpriced forms. Which youth can pay that money, only youth with ability to think will not support a 70 something years old that has mortgage their future with debts and poverty

youth have resources at their disposal like crowdfunding, which in itself is a test of their popularity and acceptability as candidate. they should show the resourcefullness of their youth instead of expecting these things to be handed down to them

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by AnanseK(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
kennypoju04:

Why , because Igbos don’t like APC ?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Koolking(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
989900:

On the contrary, i think the cost will dissuade every poor tom, dick and harry from venturing into politics in order to amass wealth. 'What if i spend this amount on EOI' and still lose out at the end of the day? Every tom will always think out loud
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by makeji: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Basseybruce:
Mr President has replied the NEC that where do they expect him to get such amount.... Hence, the NEC is reviewing the said amount. You would see that after the review, it would fall between 30million-35million. Mark my words. The Buhari that I know can never pay that amount.
Let him go and sell yesufu's bike now

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by dustydee: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
Among APGA, APC, PDP.

PDP got the cheapest nomination forms ;

See the total cost for the three parties

But APC have not announced their fees yet or are you speculating?
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by Walehelt(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
I just keep loving this party day by day, just bring any aspirant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Jennifer Douglas Abubakar Campaigns In Akwa Ibom - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.