Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home (13043 Views)

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by IllegalMoney: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Former governor of Kano State and presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Musa Kwankwaso, has said that every house in the North has at least one member of the Kwankwasiyya movement which he originated.

Kwankwaso who stated this after picking his expression of interest and nomination forms for the presidential race at the PDP national secretariat, the spread of his movement in the North is what stands him out in the race.

The senator also stated that he is from the Northwest which boasted the largest voting population in the country.

He said “we have also worked as a movement – the Kwankwasiyya Movement. I can tell you today in Northern Nigeria, it will be a great surprise if you get to one house without a member of Kwankwasiyya there. And you must have known by now that the Kwankwasiyya Group is a well disciplined group.

We are so committed to Project Nigeria. I am sure you must have seen some of them who came here for my declaration, which saw so many young men and women from almost all Northern states; some of them were even hiring trailers to come to my declaration during raining season. You can imagine yourself in a trailer and it is raining.

“But they were happy because they want to ensure that there is good leadership in this country. And I am so happy that we have such young men and women in this country who support us as Kwankwasiyya members. These are people who are not looking for money to go for election. These are people who are determined to vote and protect their votes. And that is the meaning of Kwankwasiyya so all these things put together, gives me an edge over all other (presidential) aspirants,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/03/2019-i-have-supporters-in-every-northern-home-kwankwaso/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by IllegalMoney: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwaso ti takeover
Thunder fire Buhari insha allah
APC Bring on Buhari in 2019
Kwankwasiya issa movement

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by QTEST007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
like for kwankwaso, share for Atiku

102 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by AllTheWayUp: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwasiyya everywhere you go

Buhari is a lifeless recession infested disaster

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by yarimo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
KWANKWASO I will only believe your claim only if, you go back to kano state and tell them you want to contest for president.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by IllegalMoney: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
KWANKWASO I will only believe your claim only if, you go back to kano state and tell them you want to contest for president.

Yarimo or whatever ur zombie name is;
"Get ready to swallow rat poison when Kwankwaso shuts down Kano in October"
Be prepared to jump inside River Niger, when Kwankwaisyya paints the entire Kano Red
The IG of Police has denied Kwankwaso entry in Kano on Several Occasions citing order from above, why are they afraid of Kwankwaso, why is Ganduje, Buhari and ur fellow APC Zombies scared of Kwankwaso
Remember to Quote me, when Kwankwaso shuts down Kano in October

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by BruncleZuma: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Daviddson(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Very true. The only person who commands crowd more than Buhari in the north is Kwankwaso. I have yet to know if the Kwankwassiyya group has any written political ideology guiding it, but I must confess it's a fantastic group. Cult followership isn't healthy, but sometimes people just have it and you're left wondering 'how come?' shockedshocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by franchasng: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Because u are a Muslim fanatics.

If not for your religious extremism which may make u worst than the current Satan of Daura occupying Aso Rock now, u would have been the best option to oust Buhari in 2019.

But I want to use this medium to forewarn Southern Nigerians; especially the peace loving Southern Christians and Middle Beltans not to vote for Kwankwaso because he will be worst than Buhari in marginalizing Christians and advancing Islamic terrorism and extremism in Nigeria.

I keep wondering why northern Nigeria love Islamic religious fanatics more than smart, business-savvy, technology-driven young people who would help rescue their savaged region from abject poverty, backwardness and high insecurity. It really shows that Northern Nigeria has nothing in common with Southern Nigeria.

People keep saying Atiku is corrupt, but yet we cannot mention his obvious corruption crimes aside the PTDF saga, but we can mention so many of Buhari's atrocities and corruption practices ranging from PTF missing $billions during OBJ regime and as Petroleum Minister under Abacha regime.

Now we have another missing $billions from NNPC unremmited revenue ever since same Buhari became Petroleum minister again; Ibe Kachikwu complained and they silenced him with force.

Buhari keep parading himself as corruption fighter yet wherever he passes, $$billions go missing, who is fooling who

Nigerians continue o, poverty, insecurity and mass unemployment and underemployment will teach u people the hard lesson with time, wetin konsan me undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by nepapole(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
So.....
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Corrinthians(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
I'm begining to suspect Wadata Plaza has decided to cede its useless ticket to whichever candidate sounds dumbest amongst all these featherweights of theirs. Seems they're out of ideas how to go about conducting a peaceful and rancour free primary. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by honey001(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
We shall see come February 2019.....
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Kingspin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
This man look like another version of Buhari.

Let someone who love Nigeria take over.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by israelmao(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
You are a kind of a perfect match to dislodge Mr.Lifeless.

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by okereke40: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
LIKE FOR KWANKWASO SHARE FOR LIFELESS BUHARI

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Be prepared to jump inside River Niger, when Kwankwaisyya paints the entire Kano Red
The IG of Police has denied Kwankwaso entry in Kano on Several Occasions citing order from above, why are they of Kwankwaso, why is Ganduje, Buhari and ur fellow APC Zombies scared of Kwankwaso

Tell him. Kano is gonna be shut down any day Kwankwaso storm the city.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by BafanaBafana: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Non hausas in the north don't like him. They say he is a promoter of Hausa agenda.

If Kwankwaso wins primaries, we will find a way so INEC will conduct presidential elections in only Kano state. Buhari will beat him black and blue until he sees red.

13 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
I just love the sight of IPOBians now campaigning rigorously for Kwankwaso cheesy. Nothing gives me greater joy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by ORACLE1975(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am one of them ooo my President

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Afamed: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:

The IG of Police has denied Kwankwaso entry in Kano on Several Occasions citing order from above, why are they of Kwankwaso, why is Ganduje, Buhari and ur fellow APC Zombies scared of Kwankwaso
Is this how you want to start your campaign? Why not promote your candidate instead of attacking anyone who does not belong to Kwankwasiya movement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by nelronaldo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwaso will likely win pdp ticket

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Realname: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:

Bro this is not an empty threat I have spent time in katsina, zamfara, Kano, kaduna , and Niger

Kwakwanso is like a Good to them, after Dasuki is Kwakwanso

Okay don't believe me? Be you pdp or APC ask any aboki In your area the. You will know how popular this man is

Forget the propaganda you read or hear ask the abokis on the street

Tell them Kwakwanso vs buhari who will they vote

See for yourself

APC are seriously praying he doesn't get the ticket

This guy is Dasuki 2.0 in the north

Stop any achaba rider, meishai, meisuya, shoemaker, security mediga, meiruwa etc

Ask them and hear for yourself you would be so surprised

I was rooting for tambuwal but after what I experienced in my tour I knew there's no hope for anyone thinking to beat this guy in the north and buhari knows this .

The only.place he can loose is in the south west, but if the south south and south east vote massively for him with his Bloc votes in the north all he needs is 25% in the south west .

As it stands if this man gets the pdp ticket forget it, it's over .

See I can't explain go to the north and hear for yourself forget what Oshiomole and keyamo and writing in the media
I saw first hand and I was so frustrated. This guy is like a religion down there eand frankly I don't know why

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by ifymadu: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
It’s the number of votes you get that counts my friend
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by dechriscool(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
He has supporters beyond the north
I was shocked today seeing on a keke,the inscription "kwankwasiyya "at the front of the keke in porthacourt. I was forced to asked the keke driver for his red cap and he told me.It Iis at home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by blazer2018: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Well time will tell...When dis man went to Katsina to campaign for PDP in d last month's by election...i was like wow...Buhari is in trouble...i thought APC was going to lose...but then d result came out and PDP was floored... grin

No doubt, Kwankwaso is d best candidate PDP can rely on to give Buhari a run for his money in d North...but d question remains if he will get d ticket...if he doesn't, i see him joining another party...and d more these bigwigs in PDP go their separate ways d more they divide PDP's potential votes...Buhari's supporters' votes are untouchable...Let's keep our fingers crossed sha...whether or not d red caps wld translate into votes for Kwankwaso remain to be seen.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by coolhamid(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
I would rather manage Buhari till 2023 than to have another nepotistic element like Kwakwanso in Aso rock. Part of the reasons I dislike Buhari is because of the nepotism in him, someone who has failed to understand the diversity of this beautiful country.

Someone like Kwakwanso is only popular in the north west and that is what he is leveraging on to get the presidential ticket.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by israelmao(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:

And you think that how things should run in a democratic setting?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by nelronaldo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Atiku has done a lot of consultation while Kwankwaso has the followership. If they can support each other then it will be great but I don't trust Atiku if he doesn't win the primaries
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by BafanaBafana: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
I just love the sight of IPOBians now campaigning rigorously for Kwankwaso cheesy. Nothing gives me greater joy.
Shame dey catch me for them.
They are comfortable with being pushed over and around.
Pdp is planning not to zone vp to them and they are happy and smiling about it.
Ekweremadu the thief is their hero.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Aystarz: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Kwankwaso ti takeover
Thunder fire Buhari insha allah
APC Bring on Buhari in 2019
Kwankwasiya issa movement

I will give Kwankwaso this : He sure knows how to endear himself to others,ever-quick to visit anywhere in the country where there's been turmoil. A dope politician

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by tech18: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwaso wannan kam ta zo mu jita ne...Every northern home grin grin

With due respect Sen Kwankwaso,that is a blatant lie !

There are northern homes that don't even know who Kwankwaso is talkless of supporting him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by hopexter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
You have supporters doesn't mean you are Qualified. :- undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje / PDP Asks INEC To Deregister APC / Election: IGP Baba Embarks On Monitoring/Patrol, Visits Kaduna, Plateau By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.