Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks (32891 Views)

Crypto Bull Run 2024/2025!!! What You Need To Know And Coins You Need To Buy. / Who Knows D Cost Of A Bag Of Crayfish In Onitsha Know And Hw Many Painters In It / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by annnikky(f): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
na to pack your money be dat now
Am ok with the app thingy abeg cos no strength to start telling story that touch sad
Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by Moreoffaith(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
boblawson:
na so 4480naira dissappear for my account 3 days ago...how can some withdraw 4480naira in lagos when i am with my atm in akwa ibom state...is there cashless withdrawal on POS? cos i Don tire

Baba mi Nigeria bank dey into legit scam oo..

Better gj to your bank and stop that ATM and request for another one, if not you go open thread on how all your money was withdraw in Lagos while you are in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by mechanics(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2018
amabengroup2:

I believe that is the reason to also have this activated maybe as a plan B in the case of failure in one angle.
Diversity is the spice of life.
Okay, I agree with you.
Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by MeeLan: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2018
easiest way to steal.
Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by LeoFish92(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by hunterezi(m): 5:07am On Sep 06, 2018
walezy85:
Cryptocurrency is taking over
Blockchain is changing currency now as we are gradually moving from fiat to cryptocurrency/digital currency please don't be left out join me as I put you through for free & you will start earning cool cash these are all you need
1)email address
2)telegram account
3)Facebook&Instagram(both are seldomly used for airdrop)
4)Twitter
5)ethereum wallet(MEW or imtoken)
Please & please do yourself this great favor by joining us here: https:///743wtv3mbFiFba76DaJw0h

I'm finding it hard to join pls help
Re: Whatsapp Banking: All You Need To Know And Current Operating Banks by dragon2(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
ogaju007:
which server in Nigeria is as secure as whaysapp server on the moon?

Foreign servers mean it is foreign Governments and Companies that control our Financial transactions and Banks ledgers.That is not a comfortable thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government / Emefiele: Oba Otudeko Rebuffed My Pleas On First Bank Crisis / What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.