Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (23764 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Koleman(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
we must share that kano votes
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Bimpe29: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari
I said a new occupant not Buhari.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

I don't agree here.

Due to the low registered voters in SE, it would only hurt Kwankwaso. He has to pick from SW... at worst SS.

He must somehow split the SW vote. Then get the NC, SS and SE vote.

Do you not consider the high number of south east origins in other states. Consider that the Igbos have atleast 10-15% voters population in almost all the states of Nigeria except states unconducive for living. Also consider that who ever the South east vote for, the south-south are also likely to follow. The politicians know this and are factoring it in their calculations. The low number of south east registered voters is not as bad as it seems if you put all these in view
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Explain how

Very simple.

Kwakwanso will share votes with Buhari in the NE n NW, get a +\- breakeven in SW n then win most of the SE SS n NC.

U people keep making election permutations of southerners vs buhari via 2003, 2011 n 2015 presidential elections. Buhari or any other northern politician will clear the NE n NW in any election against a southerner because from 1960 till now, The core north only vote for their fellow northern Muslims, This has been their ideology from time immemorial. Once it's it's Muslim vs Muslim presidential candidates, Northern votes are shared because the north are relaxed that power will come back to them irrespective of the results. This was the reason Buhari n apc started begging IGBOS to vote for Buhari next year so that buhari can handover to an Igbo man in 2023. With presidential ticket zoned to the north by PDP, it became obvious that only the SS m most especially SE will deliver block votes in 2019 for obvious reasons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Neoteny(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2018
So funny reading the reaction of people who've no idea the political sentiment of the North thinking this entirely drab and unremarkable man stands a chance.

Seriously, what is Kwankwaso's appeal?
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2018
Neoteny:
So funny reading the reaction of people who've no idea the political sentiment of the North thinking this entirely drab and unremarkable man stands a chance.

What is the lifeless dullardic fossils appeal??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by greatman247(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Kwankwaso ti takeover
ApC Bring on Buhari In 2019
We go use Buhari chop suya Insha allah
Kwankwaisyya issa goal

Stop fooling yourself, this man can't even clinch the PDP at the end. He won't be picked at the end by PDP.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by greatman247(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Neoteny:

You've spoken well bare. The man being fooling himself since time immemorial. He won't even be picked by PDP in the end. He himself knows this already. And yet gullible fools on here keep giving him fake hopes.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by mavinc4u(f): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

I don't agree here.

Due to the low registered voters in SE, it would only hurt Kwankwaso. He has to pick from SW... at worst SS.

How do you solve mathematics, how can he choose from south west that will spilt their vote into 2. If someone has 12 and will give you all and another person have 15 but it would be shared; which would you take?
Also who told you that the number of registered voters in the southwest are only yorubas? Na wa

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by OsuEbonyi: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2018
goaldynboy:

Igbos did not register in Southeast does not mean that Igbos living in other regions did not register! 40% of registered PVC you count in Southwest are Igbos! Me for example, I have my PVC and I am based in Southwest! Do you even expect the four southeast governors to contribute or fund a PDP presidential election that their own is not counted?! Tell me which governor from southwest will fund the election?!!

I don't know what you are smoking to think that Southeast and Southsouth will automatically vote PDP if PDP does not choose their own! You think Southeast is like zombie that follow without thinking?! PDP will be shooting themselves on the foot if they make the mistake of choosing their VP from Southwest where Osibanjo is from! When Sen Ben Obi, Makarfi, Wike, Peter Obi and Southeast Governors were fending off Ali Momodu Sherriff and fighting for the soul of PDP, where was the so called Southwest VP?!!
You are clown. See yeye ipob statistics.
So, if yeebos are 40% of registered PVCs. So, how many % are the northerners and the South southerners.
And how many % are the Yorubas.

Only God knows what you folks smoke over there

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by limitless777(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2018
goaldynboy:

Igbos did not register in Southeast does not mean that Igbos living in other regions did not register! 40% of registered PVC you count in Southwest are Igbos! Me for example, I have my PVC and I am based in Southwest! Do you even expect the four southeast governors to contribute or fund a PDP presidential election that their own is not counted?! Tell me which governor from southwest will fund the election?!!

I don't know what you are smoking to think that Southeast and Southsouth will automatically vote PDP if PDP does not choose their own! You think Southeast is like zombie that follow without thinking?! PDP will be shooting themselves on the foot if they make the mistake of choosing their VP from Southwest where Osibanjo is from! When Sen Ben Obi, Makarfi, Wike, Peter Obi and Southeast Governors were fending off Ali Momodu Sherriff and fighting for the soul of PDP, where was the so called Southwest VP?!!

l don't know who U are but I am going to find U and

give U a free bottle of cold beer �

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by benzion72(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
Kwankwaso is a bit popular in the north. No lies about that. The only thing that will determine whether he can go head to head with Buhari in the next election is the person he chooses as his VP. If he chooses an igbo man who is a bit popular among the masses and doesn't have much stain on him, I will say he will give buhari a good run for him money.

I like Kwankwaso. He was my state governor and I know the good things(especially the numerous scholarships he gave to students) he did as a governor but baba Buhari is still the password.

Sai baba Buhari

You can help us to highlight what kano has benefited under Buhari. Please without bias mentioned some of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Very simple.

Kwakwanso will share votes with Buhari in the NE n NW, get a +\- breakeven in SW n then win most of the SE SS n NC.

U people keep making election permutations of southerners vs buhari via 2003, 2011 n 2015 presidential elections. Buhari or any other northern politician will clear the NE n NW in any election against a southerner because from 1960 till now, The core north only vote for their fellow northern Muslims, This has been their ideology from time immemorial. Once it's it's Muslim vs Muslim presidential candidates, Northern votes are shared because the north are relaxed that power will come back to them irrespective of the results. This was the reason Buhari n apc started begging IGBOS to vote for Buhari next year so that buhari can handover to an Igbo man in 2023. With presidential ticket zoned to the north by PDP, it became obvious that only the SS m most especially SE will deliver block votes in 2019 for obvious reasons.
If you follow my calculations,kwankwaso cant get more than 500,000 in kano.he wont not get more than 200k votes in any north western state except kaduna.bauchi,yobe and gombe love buhari very fiercely even more than the north west.the way buhari is loved is different,its not extended to another.even his arch critics like ffk attested to this.moreover,the election will not be free and fair.before the election day expect the votes to be already rigged.buhari may be dull and slow but hes ruthless.he wont allow anybody share any nw/ne votes except in taraba and adamawa.

Apc is still stronger than pdp in north central inspite of everything.both parties will get 25% in all the six states.whoever win will do so marginally.ss/se are being taken for granted by pdp.this areas are very educated and in a free and fair poll will not vote en bloc for pdp.many may dislike buhari but many also dislike kwankwaso.his name is even a problem.if you can go offline and interact with the rural voters,you will note that most care about individuals not parties which wont favour kwankwaso.the only northerner known here in the south is atiku.since 2 northerners are on the ballot,many wont turn.
I expect apga to eat pdp votes in soutj east with donald eating in ss.south south polls goes to whoever can rig well without resistance.pdp cannot do that again without resistance if you must be honest,i kow you will lie as usual.before you reply,read the reports of observers and the e.u about polls in the ss/se from 1999 till now so that you will be guided.infact,am going to drop some post for you so that you learn
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Awoo88: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
This one will be visiting people in Abuja upanda. Visit your stated mbanu. Expire Kano product
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by koboko69: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
You are right to some extent. But saying Kwankwaso's presidential ambition is just to tackle Ganduje is what I don't agree with. They don't agree with one another, yeah everyone knows that. What did you think his kwankwasiya movement is all about? About Ganduje? No sir. Kwankwaso has been working to become the president since 1999.

He had to leave Apc because Buhari wanted another term and as the astute politician that I know he is, he already knew Buhari will automatically get the APC ticket, so why should he fight over what he knows he can't win. Is now or never for Kwankwaso. And he can put up a good fight against Buhari if he did his homework very well.

We all know that there is no way Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in NE and SW. These two regions are locked down for Baba Buhari. But the NW,SE,NC and SS will be up for contention, anyone with a good PR team and enough money to spend can get the needed votes from this aforementioned regions.

Kwankwaso in very popular in the NW. Their votes in the NW might be split 55/45 between Buhari and Kwankwaso.

Take for e.g, I'm pro-Buhari but my siblings are pro-Kwankwaso. And this is how it is among many families in the NW.

I still believe Buhari can't be defeated due to some certain factors which favors him very much, but again nothing is entirely impossible in politics.

Who ever thought Buhari will defeat Jonathan? Trump defeated Clinton and nobody saw that coming. Possibility in politics is never washed away. You have to look at things at all angles.

Bro, Yes Kwankwaso has presidential ambitions but the main reason for leaving APC is his irreconcilable difference with Ganduje and not because u wanted to contest against Buhari. The same hurdles he would have faced with APC is what he will still fave in PDP. There are so many big wigs trying to get the presidential ticket in PDP too. Kwankwaso and Obj have similar characteristics, they dont forgive, forget and are very vengeful. Just like the Obj, Atiku saga. He has stated several times that his problem is not with APC or Buhari national level but with Ganduje who took over the structures in Kano, and sidelined every other major player in Kano. Is ultimate aim in 2019 elections is to make sure Ganduje does not return. Yea he has presidential ambitions, but that is a long short at this time, but he still.have to test the waters and put him in the lime light till when he can get a ticket from a strong political party. Buhari VS GEJ, we could already see a strong force against GEJ at the time b4 2015 elections. It was clear, Trump vs Clintion was a 50 50, anybody who is not political naive will have known anything could happen in that elections. But as at today....where is the opposition against Buhari in less than 6 months to elections. If there is really a candidate who can really shake Buhari, by now we could have seen the FORCE!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Neoteny(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What is the lifeless dullardic fossils appeal??

Isn't it a collective statement that you elected a dull, lifeless man as president? What does that say about you?

And if your solution to right your political wrongs is to elect another lackluster, dour, insipid, hollow, unsophisticated idiot to join a long pantheon of mediocrity, then you're all hopelessly lost and should all hold hands and sing Kyrie Eleison.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Splashme: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Teacher1776:
Its obvious the British are no longer comfortable with Buhari, particularly due to his age and his incessant travelling abroad on health grounds. It all started with the leaking of Trump statement on Buhari, calling him "lifeless", after that, the visits by the British PM and later the German chancellor, probably to mount pressure on him not to re-contest. Realising that the west is opposed to his re-election bid, Buhari, cap in hand, has run to China to beg the Chinese government, his business partner, to give him support.
But meanwhile, the British is shopping for a viable replacement for the ailing president.
So much is currently going on behind the scene.
Power is not everything. It is the only thing.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

I don't agree here.

If I belong to a region whose interest isn't covered definitely I won't bother registering.. South east is simply acting out their pain

Kwankwaso wnt Go far .that was a wrong political move on the part of British h.c
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Very simple.

The way you pigs display your ignorance in public glare.

The north voted Abiola against their own in 1993.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Eponyeeboz: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Metuh:

Exactly the same way you have sold your senses of reasoning + future to politicians who only drop crumbs for you to eat. Now I understand you. grin

Which candidate from South West can actually divide Osibanjo votes

Lol
So, you agree that Osinbajo is unbeatable in the SW? Chai, PDP has suffered.

The way things are going, you guys won't get vice-presidency from PDP until 2027. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Eponyeeboz: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
madridsta007:

See them. Unbridled hate against Ndigbo. As if it is Igbos that called your president lifeless.

Cry all you can, Igbos are politically useless in Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by madridsta007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Cry all you can, Igbos are politically useless in Nigeria.

Lol.

You seem to have lost (1) You ability to reason with sense and (2) your ability to have a good night sleep because of Ndigbo.

That’s brilliant for me. As long as these two continues, fantastic. Pikin that says his mother will not sleep has also refused sleep. At least not sleeping is better than being lifeless grin
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Eponyeeboz: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
madridsta007:

[s]Lol.

You seem to have lost (1) You ability to reason with sense and (2) your ability to have a good night sleep because of Ndigbo.

That’s brilliant for me. As long as these two continues, fantastic. Pikin that says his mother will not sleep has also refused sleep. At least not sleeping is better than being lifeless grin[/s]

Shut up and serve other Nigerians in silence.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by madridsta007(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

[s]Shut up and serve other Nigerians in silence.
[/s]

Shut up and serve Faluni herdsmen militia.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
schoolboij:

The way you pigs display your ignorance in public glare.

The north voted Abiola against their own in 1993.

the way nIPOB behave online eh grin.

1). Abiola was a Muslim.

2). His vice was a northerner.

3). He didn't win the entire north, he won some northern states n Tofa won some northern states too.....Just like GEJ n Obasanjo won some northern states.

4). It was a Muslim Muslim ticket too.

Ultimately, It was a Muslim Muslim ticket back den n Abiola still won because Nigeria was more United 25 years ago unlike today.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Neoteny:

Isn't it a collective statement that you elected a dull, lifeless man as president? What does that say about you?

And if your solution to right your political wrongs is to elect another lackluster, dour, insipid, hollow, unsophisticated idiot to join a long pantheon of mediocrity, then you're all hopelessly lost and should all hold hands and sing Kyrie Eleison.

"" Isn't it a collective statement that you elected a dull, lifeless man as president?""

I didn't elect a dull president, I voted against him n 92.5% of IGBOS voted against the lifeless man because we know he's lifeless, wicked n demented...grin
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Rossikki: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Teacher1776:
Its obvious the British are no longer comfortable with Buhari, particularly due to his age and his incessant travelling abroad on health grounds. It all started with the leaking of Trump statement on Buhari, calling him "lifeless", after that, the visits by the British PM and later the German chancellor, probably to mount pressure on him not to re-contest. Realising that the west is opposed to his re-election bid, Buhari, cap in hand, has run to China to beg the Chinese government, his business partner, to give him support.
But meanwhile, the British is shopping for a viable replacement for the ailing president.
So much is currently going on behind the scene.
Power is not everything. It is the only thing.

Look at you. Slave Goat. You are not ashamed to say that ''meanwhile, the British is shopping for a viable replacement for the ailing president''.

Can the Nigerian ambassador to the UK ''shop for a viable replacement'' for Theresa May?

Will it even occur to him to try that?

Slaves revelling in their slavery.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by 0balufonlll: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

You are clown. See yeye ipob statistics.
So, if yeebos are 40% of registered PVCs. So, how many % are the northerners and the South southerners.
And how many % are the Yorubas.

Only God knows what you folks smoke over there

Loool the way those people pull out stats ehn. cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
senatordave1:

If you follow my calculations,kwankwaso cant get more than 500,000 in kano.he wont not get more than 200k votes in any north western state except kaduna.bauchi,yobe and gombe love buhari very fiercely even more than the north west.the way buhari is loved is different,its not extended to another.even his arch critics like ffk attested to this.moreover,the election will not be free and fair.before the election day expect the votes to be already rigged.buhari may be dull and slow but hes ruthless.he wont allow anybody share any nw/ne votes except in taraba and adamawa.

Apc is still stronger than pdp in north central inspite of everything.both parties will get 25% in all the six states.whoever win will do so marginally.ss/se are being taken for granted by pdp.this areas are very educated and in a free and fair poll will not vote en bloc for pdp.many may dislike buhari but many also dislike kwankwaso.his name is even a problem.if you can go offline and interact with the rural voters,you will note that most care about individuals not parties which wont favour kwankwaso.the only northerner known here in the south is atiku.since 2 northerners are on the ballot,many wont turn.
I expect apga to eat pdp votes in soutj east with donald eating in ss.south south polls goes to whoever can rig well without resistance.pdp cannot do that again without resistance if you must be honest,i kow you will lie as usual.before you reply,read the reports of observers and the e.u about polls in the ss/se from 1999 till now so that you will be guided.infact,am going to drop some post for you so that you learn

"" If you follow my calculations,kwankwaso cant get more than 500,000 in kano.""

And which useless calculations of yours enforces that Kwakwanso cannot get more than 500k votes in Kano? grin

"" he wont not get more than 200k votes in any north western state except kaduna ""

Another useless pointless baseless senseless empty analysis grin

"" the way buhari is loved is different,its not extended to another.""

Yaradua beat buhari blue black in the north in 2007...grin

"" ss/se are being taken for granted by pdp.this areas are very educated and in a free and fair poll will not vote en bloc for pdp.many may dislike buhari but many also dislike kwankwaso. ""

We don't hate Kwakwanso in the SE, We have decided to vote anything apart from Buhari, we are prepared to ignore Buhari n vote a cactus plant in 2019 grin

"" I expect apga to eat pdp votes in south east ""

The most baseless analysis in ur stupid post...grin.
There's nothing like APGA in SE.

"" observers and the e.u about polls in the ss/se from 1999 till now so that you will be guided. ""

Same with entire Nigeria. Polls are heavily rigged nationwide...grin
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by anyebedgreat: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
goaldynboy:

So you mean if pdp picks vp from south west, south east will vote for Buhari?
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by senatordave1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" If you follow my calculations,kwankwaso cant get more than 500,000 in kano.""

And which useless calculations of yours enforces that Kwakwanso cannot get more than 500k votes in Kano? grin

"" he wont not get more than 200k votes in any north western state except kaduna ""

Another useless pointless baseless senseless empty analysis grin

"" the way buhari is loved is different,its not extended to another.""

Yaradua beat buhari blue black in the north in 2007...grin

"" ss/se are being taken for granted by pdp.this areas are very educated and in a free and fair poll will not vote en bloc for pdp.many may dislike buhari but many also dislike kwankwaso. ""

We don't hate Kwakwanso in the SE, We have decided to vote anything apart from Buhari, we are prepared to ignore Buhari n vote a cactus plant in 2019 grin

"" I expect apga to eat pdp votes in south east ""

The most baseless analysis in ur stupid post...grin.
There's nothing like APGA in SE.

"" observers and the e.u about polls in the ss/se from 1999 till now so that you will be guided. ""

Same with entire Nigeria. Polls are heavily rigged nationwide...grin
For you to say theres nothing like Apga has summed how worthless and empty you.i would from now on avoid you an alien like you,your like a plague.dont infect me with emptiness
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Teacher1776(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Rossikki:

Look at you. Slave Goat. You are not ashamed to say that ''meanwhile, the British is shopping for a viable replacement for the ailing president''.

Can the Nigerian ambassador to the UK ''shop for a viable replacement'' for Theresa May?

Will it even occur to him to try that?

Slaves revelling in their slavery.

Before you bark like a rabid dog, calm down, take a deep breath, and view your reflection in the mirror. Now make this comparison. You will eventually conclude who the real slave goat is.. How many times has Theresa May or her child or any other head of government came to Nigeria for medical treatment? Your ideal president exposed himself having spent a total of over 100 days so far in London hospitals receiving treatment.
Who is currently running from one country to another begging for loans? Have you not read that a person borrowing is a slave to the person he or she is borrowing from? One day you will wake up to realise you have been used as collateral to secure those loans, making you an even bigger zombie slave.
Next time, use your brain for reasoning, don't use your anus. And stop mentioning me hence forth. I am tired trying to teach sense to zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku / Maria Oredola Igbinedion Is Dead / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.