Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (23737 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by IllegalMoney: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
British High Commissioner to Nigeria Visit Kwankwaso at his Home

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by IllegalMoney: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwaso ti takeover
ApC Bring on Buhari In 2019
We go use Buhari chop suya Insha allah
Kwankwaisyya issa goal

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by maraokendoro(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's alright
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by RMK19: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buharists nightmare.
He is a match for match with them.
He has the track record, competence, supporters and political connections.
Even the mad supporters he get them to counter Buhari minions.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by fiizznation: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwaso is a bit popular in the north. No lies about that. The only thing that will determine whether he can go head to head with Buhari in the next election is the person he chooses as his VP. If he chooses an igbo man who is a bit popular among the masses and doesn't have much stain on him, I will say he will give buhari a good run for him money.

I like Kwankwaso. He was my state governor and I know the good things(especially the numerous scholarships he gave to students) he did as a governor but baba Buhari is still the password.

Sai baba Buhari

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by docadams: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2018
When the BOSS is not around, pretenders will surely lay claim to being the boss.
There are capones but there is only one Capo di tutti capi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by koboko69: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
Kwankwaso is a bit popular in the north. No lies about that. The only thing that will determine whether he can go head to head with Buhari in the next election is the person he chooses as his VP. If he chooses an igbo man who is a bit popular among the masses and doesn't have much stain on him, I will say he will give buhari a good run for him money.

I like Kwankwaso. He was my state governor and I know the good things(especially the numerous scholarships he gave to students) he did as a governor but baba Buhari is still the password.

Sai baba Buhari

lol...Kano is not North. He can tackle Buhari in Kano to a fault, but not the entire North. Buhari will still beat him hands down in Kano, not even with Ganduje, PMB and the rumored romance with shekarau. People of Kano may split vote against the sitting governor but they will go for PMB over Kwankwaso in the Presidential elections. Kwankwaso's main aim is to make sure Ganduje does not return as a governor. He knows deep down Buhari will win the presidential elections.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by fallout87: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
[i][color=#990000]If he chooses an igbo man who is a bit popular among the masses and doesn't have much stain on him, I will say he will give buhari a good run for him money.

I don't agree here.

Due to the low registered voters in SE, it would only hurt Kwankwaso. He has to pick from SW... at worst SS.

He must somehow split the SW vote. Then get the NC, SS and SE vote.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2018
High commissioner visiting KWANKWASO in Abuja , But when will KWANKWASO visit his own people in Kano state? grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Teacher1776(m): 3:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Its obvious the British are no longer comfortable with Buhari, particularly due to his age and his incessant travelling abroad on health grounds. It all started with the leaking of Trump statement on Buhari, calling him "lifeless", after that, the visits by the British PM and later the German chancellor, probably to mount pressure on him not to re-contest. Realising that the west is opposed to his re-election bid, Buhari, cap in hand, has run to China to beg the Chinese government, his business partner, to give him support.
But meanwhile, the British is shopping for a viable replacement for the ailing president.
So much is currently going on behind the scene.
Power is not everything. It is the only thing.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by fiizznation: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2018
koboko69:

lol...Kano is not North. He can tackle Buhari in Kano to a fault, but not the entire North. Buhari will still beat him hands down in Kano, not even with Ganduje, PMB and the rumored romance with shekarau. People of Kano may split vote against the sitting governor but they will go for PMB over Kwankwaso in the Presidential elections. Kwankwaso's main aim is to make sure Ganduje does not return as a governor. He knows deep down Buhari will win the presidential elections.
You are right to some extent. But saying Kwankwaso's presidential ambition is just to tackle Ganduje is what I don't agree with. They don't agree with one another, yeah everyone knows that. What did you think his kwankwasiya movement is all about? About Ganduje? No sir. Kwankwaso has been working to become the president since 1999.

He had to leave Apc because Buhari wanted another term and as the astute politician that I know he is, he already knew Buhari will automatically get the APC ticket, so why should he fight over what he knows he can't win. Is now or never for Kwankwaso. And he can put up a good fight against Buhari if he did his homework very well.

We all know that there is no way Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in NE and SW. These two regions are locked down for Baba Buhari. But the NW,SE,NC and SS will be up for contention, anyone with a good PR team and enough money to spend can get the needed votes from this aforementioned regions.

Kwankwaso in very popular in the NW. Their votes in the NW might be split 55/45 between Buhari and Kwankwaso.

Take for e.g, I'm pro-Buhari but my siblings are pro-Kwankwaso. And this is how it is among many families in the NW.

I still believe Buhari can't be defeated due to some certain factors which favors him very much, but again nothing is entirely impossible in politics.

Who ever thought Buhari will defeat Jonathan? Trump defeated Clinton and nobody saw that coming. Possibility in politics is never washed away. You have to look at things at all angles.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Metuh: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

I don't agree here.

Due to the low registered voters in SE, it would only hurt Kwankwaso. He has to pick from SW... at worst SS.

After picking a SW VP, ghosts will vote for him in SE right?

SW will vote for Osibanjo any day anytime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by fiizznation: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

I don't agree here.

Yeah you are right. The low registered voters in the SE might likely affect his chances. I also thought about this. The Osibanjo factor is there and the yorubas won't be silly to vote for another person aside from Buhari when they really want 2023 to be their own turn.

Whichever way one looks at it, the chances of anybody defeating Buhari are very slim, is like almost impossible which is not. We normally argue about these things with my colleagues but at the end, everything always favors Buhari. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Alejoc(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2018
UK don start their political plot again shocked

See them!
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Eponyeeboz: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Metuh:

After picking a SW VP, ghosts will vote for him in SE right?

SW will vote for Osibanjo any day anytime.

The SE is politically inconsequential as at today. Even if Kwankwaso refuses to pick a deputy from the SE, they would still vote PDP. However, that still leaves Buhari intact with his Northern and SW votes.

However, if he picks a vice from the SW, he would have managed to break into Buhari's support base in the SW. Also, the predictable SE would still vote PDP.

The SE has sold their future to the PDP and that's why even the PDP refuses to recognise them in decision making.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2018
RMK19:
Buharists nightmare.
He is a match for match with them.
He has the track record, competence, supporters and political connections.
Even the mad supporters he get them to counter Buhari minions.
The elites have use northerners brain to chop suya.
See mumu people

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by datopaper(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2018
This is how to buhari whirlwind started.

I wish him gooodluck.

Just that kwankwaso is more like Buhari.

They all have northern agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by papalsbuIl: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Adakintroy: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Children of yahoo boys, stealing leaders will spend yrs to come breaking foundational curse that their parents has laid down.

Anyone who justifies this wrong will also receive his damnation in due season. This is not a prophetic word.

This so simply the truth.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by fahren(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Okechukwu Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Nigerians are with you

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by solar007: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Yes
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by SEONaijaExpert: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
He's pushing his campaign by personal recognition. It seems PDP has chosen already before the primaries. We already know it's going to be Kwankwaso.

APC have no worries! The idea to win the presidential election using the North is dead on arrival for him. I think the division is a good one.

More votes coming to our dear President Buhari from the North.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by MufasaRebirth: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
My man

I wish a man like peter obi or willie obiano can be his vice.... We need something different come 2019.

North/SE won’t be a bad idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by goaldynboy: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

[s]
I don't agree here.

He must somehow split the SW vote. Then get the NC, SS and SE vote.[/s]

Eponyeeboz:

[s]The SE is politically inconsequential as at today. Even if Kwankwaso refuses to pick a deputy from the SE, they would still vote PDP. However, that still leaves Buhari intact with his Northern and SW votes.

However, if he picks a vice from the SW, he would have managed to break into Buhari's support base in the SW. Also, the predictable SE would still vote PDP.

The SE has sold their future to the PDP and that's why even the PDP refuses to recognise them in decision making.[/s]

Igbos did not register in Southeast does not mean that Igbos living in other regions did not register! 40% of registered PVC you count in Southwest are Igbos! Me for example, I have my PVC and I am based in Southwest! Do you even expect the four southeast governors to contribute or fund a PDP presidential election that their own is not counted?! Tell me which governor from southwest will fund the election?!!

I don't know what you are smoking to think that Southeast and Southsouth will automatically vote PDP if PDP does not choose their own! You think Southeast is like zombie that follow without thinking?! PDP will be shooting themselves on the foot if they make the mistake of choosing their VP from Southwest where Osibanjo is from! When Sen Ben Obi, Makarfi, Wike, Peter Obi and Southeast Governors were fending off Ali Momodu Sherriff and fighting for the soul of PDP, where was the so called Southwest VP?!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by AngelicBeing: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
You are right to some extent. But saying Kwankwaso's presidential ambition is just to tackle Ganduje is what I don't agree with. They don't agree with one another, yeah everyone knows that. What did you think his kwankwasiya movement is all about? About Ganduje? No sir. Kwankwaso has been working to become the president since 1999.

He had to leave Apc because Buhari wanted another term and as the astute politician that I know he is, he already knew Buhari will automatically get the APC ticket, so why should he fight over what he knows he can't win. Is now or never for Kwankwaso. And he can put up a good fight against Buhari if he did his homework very well.

We all know that there is no way Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in NE and SW. These two regions are locked down for Baba Buhari. But the NW,SE,NC and SS will be up for contention, anyone with a good PR team and enough money to spend can get the needed votes from this aforementioned regions.

Kwankwaso in very popular in the NW. Their votes in the NW might be split 55/45 between Buhari and Kwankwaso.

Take for e.g, I'm pro-Buhari but my siblings are pro-Kwankwaso. And this is how it is among many families in the NW.

I still believe Buhari can't be defeated due to some certain factors which favors him very much, but again nothing is entirely impossible in politics.

Who ever thought Buhari will defeat Jonathan? Trump defeated Clinton and nobody saw that coming. Possibility in politics is never washed away. You have to look at things at all angles.
I like your unbiased analysis, l did my youth service and also worked in kano for several years, so I agree with your position cool

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Tintinnoty(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Kwankwaso, on who's authority are you discussing the collective interest?
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by mr1759: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2018
me I was wondering, so all this high commissioners of embassy still they hussle inside Nigeria na the them they denie Nigeria visa anyhow, imagine what was the purpose of the visit when visa application full embassy unattended to
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by lawrence35(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
But, I don't see this man winning in 2019, maybe later.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by vioment: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
What can the visit do? Nada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: No Unit Has Been Created To Replace SARS Yet - Police / Pls How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Ikeja? / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.