Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny (6977 Views)

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Goshen360(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2007
WHAT TIME IS DIS DEBATE SCHEDULED TO HOLD (DAY & NIGHT) OR WHEN? HOW MANY CANDIDATE PER TIME, I NEED AN ANSWER PLS. I ONLY WATCHED THE FIRST DAY IN D AFTERNOON. I WISH TO FOLLOWUP ALL THE DEBATE PLS.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by EPOMA(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2007
Please why can't we engage Pat Utomi with Yar'dua . This is the man that have proven he could turn Nigeria around Economically.
I would not call anybody that says that they want to be nigerian president a Clown because it is possible.Is Atiku and Obasanjo not clowns?What do this men Know.
At this level of exposure someone like Obasanjo will still share money to the states and LGs and call it Oil windfalls and this money are not accounted for. He just commissioned Tinapa and has now remebered that we should build an airport for Tinapa yet he was the person that laid the foundation Stone or he thought Donald Duke Steal all the money from the project Like his friend Odili.
Please anybody can rule nigeria. If Thugs like Andy and Chris Uba and Adedibu are advising Your government, Abeg wetin dey there to rule.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by BlackMamba(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2007
Enough of all these misinformation. Sonny Okogwu is related to Mariam Babangida. Sonny Odogwu, Ide of Ahaba, to the best of my knowledge, is not. Okogwu is your presidential candidate that resides in the North, but an indigene of Delta state, like Mariam Babangida and the illustrious Sunny Odogwu, Ide of Ahaba.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by TayoD(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2007
@jiggo,

so wich one r we talking about?
Okogwu [Maryam's cousin] / Odogwu?

You are all wrong. It is actually Okosun, Sunny Okosun!!! Get the gist? Like Bond, James Bond grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by 4Play(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2007
I heard its Sonny Ade
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by sweetchick(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2007
Sunny Odogwu is actually Maryam Babangida's brother ( She is from Delta State. Her Ibo name is Ndidi. She actually took the name Maryam when she marries IBB). Sunny Odogwu is not the presidential aspirant that appeared on AIT last night. That was Sunny Okogwu. I just know him as a business man. However, where on earth was he coming from? Is he really running for presidency. I know we need new blood in politics but not that type of new blood. He really is a clown. The other guy was better.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by jiggo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2007
u see, una just dey confuse una sef d more,
anyway, na Okogun be Maryam's cousin,
cousin or no cousin, d guy na clown, as we don conclude,
But y dem zone Buhari/Umoru now, and not with an articulate Okotie,
I sense sabotage, as OBJ talk [as per Electricity], cool
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by freespirit(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2007
,  This debate so far is an eye opener to people who watch it. lets see what will happen by the time all the metal pass through the furnace. then we'll really know those who are contesting for the President of this country and those who are contesting for the President of the their various town union and state associations.
so far i don't know what % to give them. it is  shocked ing
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by MAYORIN1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
good one
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Mustay(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2007
D guy who claims to be from d republican(i guess he's d sunny guy) is a disaster.
They think d presidency is a child's play.
Well, d guy brought on d 1st day did well. I.e. D new nigerian people's party candidate. D guy is 48 so i don't think he's gotta chance. D obasanjo lady 4 d MMN just embarassed herself. Just saying nonsense.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2007
@topic
i guess am missing so much in naija. i don play with those kind of jokes; they are my favorites.
@mustay
e bey like say they wan to tell us another story again.
thinking, caring, working my asssssssssssssss
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by youngies(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2007
After watching the "debate" for two days now, i have concluded that there is no debate afterall. By any standard, I can't call the show of shame going on a debate.

1. The questions are stereotypes.
2. The same questions are being asked all the candidates
3. No hard questions
4. No follow up questions
5. No questions from the audience
6. No questions from callers
7. No questions from candidates to each other

Wonder how they came up with the pairing of candidates. May be they were ceded. Why can't the candidate be paired through an open draw? Of course they wouldn't do that because what if it pairs a Yar'adua with an Utomi or an Atiku with an Okotie? That certainly will be bad market.

I have seen a lot of debates in my life and certainly this does not have any semblance of one. The Lagos Guber debate is a lot better.

This is a sham, an attempt to hoodwink us
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Afam(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2007
otokx (m)
Port Harcourt

Re: Presidential Debate On Ait Very Funny
« #1 on: April 02, 2007, 09:01 PM »

I think both of them are clowns and should go and take up positions in Nollywood.

Report to moderator Logged
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9725.192.html

I watched the debate live and can state categorically that Maxi Okwu cannot be labelled a clown because he was coherent and provided intelligent answers to all the questions that came his way even though I believe that any southerner that is contesting for the post of president is only wasting time.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by agboifo(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2007
youngies:

After watching the "debate" for two days now, i have concluded that there is no debate afterall. By any standard, I can't call the show of shame going on a debate.

3. No hard questions

Wonder how they came up with the pairing of candidates. May be they were ceded. Why can't the candidate be paired through an open draw? Of course they wouldn't do that because what if it pairs a Yar'adua with an Utomi or an Atiku with an Okotie? That certainly will be bad market.

I have seen a lot of debates in my life and certainly this does not have any semblance of one. The Lagos Guber debate is a lot better.

Seconded!
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Gettolove(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
This is just a side attraction to the whole show, it is obvious that our faith is just in the hands of few lads and they have decided to forcefully give us thier own choice.

WHY HAS GOD GIVEN US THIS KINDS OF LEADERS SINCE 1960 cry cry cry cry
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by saints2(f): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2007
youngies:

3. No hard questions

Thats What am About so say,I wondered why Channels Tv is given the permission to do the Presidentail its all a show of Show,Only God can save us,
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by saints2(f): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2007
youngies:

3. No hard questions

Thats What am About so say,I wondered why Channels Tv is given the permission to do the Presidentail its all a show of Show,Only God can save us,
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by abstarr(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2007
Only in Naija. Everyone thinks he can rule! That's how one of the numerous posters had the slogan "all hands on DESK"!!!!!! IMAGINE! For starters i think we hav too many parties. 95% of them are rubbish and dont hav credible people to run for elections. I wonder why they bother.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2007
Don't Officially Recognized parties in Nigeria get $$$ from the governmnt?
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
Most of the so-called "presidential candidates" are just looking to be settled by the more desperate candidates!
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Mustay(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2007
What other questions should they ask them.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by MAYORIN1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2007
Has any of them got Blue print for astronomic development
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Mustay(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2007
Ehen, when they said you guys should forward your questions to their mail, why didn't you?
Nigerians!
they are d cause of their problems.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by youngies(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2007
Mustay:

Ehen, when they said you guys should forward your questions to their mail, why didn't you?
Nigerians!
they are d cause of their problems.
Which mail? That their yahoo yahoo email address? It is not even credible to use a yahoo yahoo email address as an official email address for Nigeria's Presidential Debate that is being sponsored by EU, DFID, BON, NEDB etc. No serious minded person will take them serious. sad angry
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Afam(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2007
If you are ready to laugh till you fall down just tune to AIT or Galaxy right now and hear a potential president talk like a comedian.

Amongst other things he said if any student does not pass out of the university after 4 years the school will expel the student because the reason may be that he is not brilliant.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Mustay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2007
It's utomi and buhari going on right now. Buhari is taking his time
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Coleslove: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2007
Catch Pat Utomi and Buhari live on air now.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by debosky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2007
someone please record and upload for us folk cry cry
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Coleslove: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2007
I guess we might have to contract an English teacher for Buhari. To make him win this debate i think he needs an interpreter
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by Coleslove: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2007
Finally the Presidential Debate of contestants Ends today at 08:59pm Nigerian time. What opinion of candidate do you hold on to. Who is our potential President. Opinions please.
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by shehuchaji(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
Why did Gov. Yar'adua shun the debate?
Re: Presidential Debate On AIT: Very Funny by goodguy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
Afam:

If you are ready to laugh till you fall down just tune to AIT or Galaxy right now and hear a potential president talk like a comedian.

Exactly what I was discussing with a friend just about an hour ago.  The guy (Emmanuel Okereke) will definitely be better off as a comedian!  He's got a funny accent too.  Did you hear the part where he said he'll constantly organize parties at the villa (I guess he means Aso Rock) for disabled people to come and dance?  I was practically laughing throughout the show. grin

Coleslove:

I guess we might have to contract an English teacher for Buhari. To make him win this debate i think he needs an interpreter

True talk.  I could barely hear what he was saying.

Folks, debate's finally over, and it's as clear as glass that Professor Pat Utomi has beaten General Muhammad Buhari hands down in the Presidential debate.

P. S.  When is Okotie's turn, as well as that of Yar'adua?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Knew Babangida Was Plotting To Overthrow Me / SHOCKING!!! Sick President Muhammadu Buhari Disgraced Before The Entire World / List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.