Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (38016 Views)

June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Tonero231: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
My guy, u will not win in the election, but u have just won a medal from me
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Shugavee(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Shugavee(f): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
majekdom2:
the reason we are poor is because we think about the now now now. Eat it all now. We don’t have long term thinking. What has happened to oil. Same way we ate all the money from oil “now” and couldn’t invest. Can’t we create technology like other nations. What is the market worth of emerging technologies and what is that of weed. If it will take 15 years to do anything meaningful with technology, why not invest now. You don’t know what the future holds. When China started investing in technology, there was nothing like smart phones but as technology evolved, they were able to compete because they invested already and that’s why they can “borrow” Nigeria money... the youth that went into yahoo, what is stopping them from innovating and doing. Something meaningful. Must we do crime. Cannabis can grow anywhere. What makes him think they will buy Nigerian weed.
uncle r u trying to say we can’t export weed, oil n technological items all together when the time comes!! For the aspect of buying w€€d!! Let me tell u “ na them go rush us”

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by okenwaa(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
exactly! How much weed wan contribute to our GDP.i can see some igbo smokers here already jumping in estacycheesy. One just quoted me and called me dumb sefcheesy. Nigeria case dey critical abeg.

All you think when weed comes to your mind is about it being abused. I.e Igbo smokers this;igbo smokers d@.

Only if you can pick up the same phone you've been using to post senseless posts and make a good research about marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by clementbiola(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
if it is for economic growth of the country no problem. but there must be a control measure against excessive smoking amomy nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by fortunechy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
I can now see the reason why Sahara report always carry fake news all the time
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shugavee:
uncle r u trying to say we can’t export weed, oil n technological items all together when the time comes!! For the aspect of buying w€€d!! Let me tell u “ na them go rush us”
e be like you don dey plant weed. Exportation of weed is not viable as the market demand is weak. The Northern Americans investing in is plantation are using it to produce products we consume. Nigeria’s crude is sweet, there is a demand for sweet crude. There is a strong demand for chocolate making cocoa profitable. I can’t think of any strong demand for weed now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Shugavee(f): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
majekdom2:
e be like you don dey plant weed. Exportation of weed is not viable as the market demand is weak. The Northern Americans investing in is plantation are using it to produce products we consume. Nigeria’s crude is sweet, there is a demand for sweet crude. There is a strong demand for chocolate making cocoa profitable. I can’t think of any strong demand for weed now
not really,, I just like the idea,, u won’t know the demand for weed cause it’s illegal n u don’t hv friends that smoke who travel n return!! I know a lot of my friends who say in America that comes to Nigerian every three months cause of weed!!! FYI I don’t even take drugs talking of planting it!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by xhamel89: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
kennypoju04:
Good one...
More revenues

Get your rmb at 48#/¥,offer last till 6pm

Guys beware of this handle @Kennypoju04,by name Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel. Do not let him scam you. He took N5,150 to sell 100 RMB at 51.5/1N. Since he receive the payment he has been avoiding calls and do not respond whatsapp chat. Just to prevent him from harming further. On my part I will get him no mater how he can run. 5k was to test his business genuiness but alas he was fake afterall.

Bank Details he uses for his scam below;

Bank Name : Babatunde Ezekiel
Account Number : 0040575337
Bank : Access Bank.

His Contact
Call/WhatsApp:08126329295
Instagram:@t_ezekiel73.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by earnvest: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
there is groundnut oo,cassava oo,palm oo...these are crops nigeria can produce on a commercial scale and sell and make a lot of money if we have a leader who is focused on this.na sin to re enact the famous kano groundnut pyramid? Na weed person come dey talk about.na waocheesy.

He only talked about marijuana (and only it's medical application) because he was invited to talk at a health forum (full clip is on YouTube).
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Very smart move actually.
Imagine how much Nigeria will make from exporting weed.

Amstardam made enough money from tourists because they legalized weed.

Just imagine how much Nigeria will make from producing the best weed.

I wonder why alcohol is legal and weed is illegal. Alcohol has killed many people without any serious health benefits, but weed with a lot of benefit is illegal.

What health benefits are there in using weed?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by earnvest: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
majekdom2:
Oga weed can grow anywhere. Cannabis is a thriving business in Canada. Can you compare the ROI of weed plantation and exportation to An investment in Technology. Why export the weed when we can innovate products from weed. We don’t have to export !

Now we are getting somewhere because you at least admit that, instead of burning weed farms, we can find ways to convert the weed to income in a way that is legal, regardless of whether it is exported or utilized locally.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by earnvest: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
okenwaa:

All you think when weed comes to your mind is about it being abused. I.e Igbo smokers this;igbo smokers d@.

Only if you can pick up the same phone you've been using to post senseless posts and make a good research about marijuana.

Chai bros...you went ether on this guy. We're all learning na... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Sharpshooota: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
business don come for your people now, from naija to Malaysia

Na business dey rush them... No be human skulls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by lockupnop: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tinubu will be happy
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by earnvest: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
raptex:
What health benefits are there in using weed?

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/medical-marijuana-2018011513085

Uses of medical marijuana
The most common use for medical marijuana in the United States is for pain control. While marijuana isn’t strong enough for severe pain (for example, post-surgical pain or a broken bone), it is quite effective for the chronic pain that plagues millions of Americans, especially as they age. Part of its allure is that it is clearly safer than opiates (it is impossible to overdose on and far less addictive) and it can take the place of NSAIDs such as Advil or Aleve, if people can’t take them due to problems with their kidneys or ulcers or GERD.

In particular, marijuana appears to ease the pain of multiple sclerosis, and nerve pain in general. This is an area where few other options exist, and those that do, such as Neurontin, Lyrica, or opiates are highly sedating. Patients claim that marijuana allows them to resume their previous activities without feeling completely out of it and disengaged.

Along these lines, marijuana is said to be a fantastic muscle relaxant, and people swear by its ability to lessen tremors in Parkinson’s disease. I have also heard of its use quite successfully for fibromyalgia, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and most other conditions where the final common pathway is chronic pain.

Marijuana is also used to manage nausea and weight loss, and can be used to treat glaucoma. A highly promising area of research is its use for PTSD in veterans who are returning from combat zones. Many veterans and their therapists report drastic improvement and clamor for more studies, and for a loosening of governmental restrictions on its study. Medical marijuana is also reported to help patients suffering from pain and wasting syndrome associated with HIV, as well as irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.

This is not intended to be an inclusive list, but rather to give a brief survey of the types of conditions for which medical marijuana can provide relief.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by ElectroLyte: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Up Daweedo
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
yanabasee:

Is Jamaicanlove a weed related kinda love? is it something anyone can be part of

No thank you
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Newboss(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
well drug users will think he's making sense. U tell me who's going to buy weed on a huge commercial sale from nigeria. He hasn't talked about the possibilty of producing and exporting cassava on a huge commercial sale,he hasn't talked about palm oil. He is talking about weed.maybe soon he will be talking about exporting cocaine..smh.
You are a VERY ignorant and uninformed personangry

No offense angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Salmom: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
hard drugs consumption and criminality always go together.they can never be seperated.
marijuana is not a drug.. It is a plant. Marijuana in its natural state is totally good for consumption. The pros outweigh the con.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shugavee:
thanks darling

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by yanabasee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No thank you

But you didn't tell me what it was all about.... A little schooling will do.... Mhizz!!
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by shevon: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shugavee:
This man is genius,Marijuana is now legal for medical purposes in some states in the us, other countries in the world as well!! Imagine exporting quality marijuana to the United States or even Canada we only depend on oil in this Nigeria!! This is a very good plan
Please, be precise. "Imagine exporting Oshogbo marijuana..." grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by alowonle02(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Actually this guy was really making point but what he forgot to know is that, if marijuana or India hemps is being made to be legal i don't know if this marijuana guy could be able to estimate its damage to Nigeria guys over there.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by springtech(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
See your president.

Sowore on the beats.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice move...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by maigemuu: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shugavee:
This man is genius,Marijuana is now legal for medical purposes in some states in the us, other countries in the world as well!! Imagine exporting quality marijuana to the United States or even Canada we only depend on oil in this Nigeria!! This is a very good plan

...effect of marijuana featuring codeine...
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by 3kay945(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Many kids and low reasoning guys here.
What is wrong if we have a market to sell it to?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yours won't still count tongue
same to you tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by ladygudhead(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
hmm these are the kind of news that will gladen doctorkush's heart...good business prospect for him.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by Appili(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
I support the move, ciga kills than weed and weed is now world marketing goods. It will make Nigeria richer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) by frankmoney(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
majekdom2:
only sensible comments so far . Just look at how all of them are shouting up and down . Which country makes money from exporting weed across it's border legally , even countries where it's legal , it's being grown there at a controlled rate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / 5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.