Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria (4609 Views)

FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / I Already Have An OFR National Award – Alele-williams / Would You Refuse A National Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Roliks09: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
Any sensible and honorable Nigerian on that list should reject the award. To be grouped on the same honor-scale as Etteh is an insult, embarrasment, and belittling. It means equating one's honor to Patricia's, an offer which should be distasteful and a source of irritation to any sane mind. But do we have any on that list? Its sad that even religious clerics have joined in this. Reuben Abati wrote an article about this once. I didnt know it was this bad. National honours list ke? More like National thieves list. What have these people achieved? True achievement isnt recognized and its sad. I think Seun deserves an award too o. For giving us Nairaland. No joking here.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by pippen213(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2010
I WAS JUST BEGINNING TO HAVE FAITH IN JONATHAN. THINKING IS GONNA BE THE MESSIAH TO SAVE US FROM THE SHAME BROT TO US BY OUR PAST LEADERS. HOW COULD AN AWARD BE GIVEN TO A THIEF LIKE PATRICIA ETTEH. ITS A PETTTY, HUMMMMM WONDER THEY SAY SHALL NEVER END,
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Rheinmetal(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
Patricia Etteh (CON) Commander of Nonentities cry

Nothin spoil, nobi thief dey reward thief?
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by A40(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
That woman must really know how to ride nice d!cckk grin grin
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by elewedu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
who else do you expect to get awards, I am surprised tony Anenih have not yet been given post humous national honors
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by SlamDunk(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2010
@A 40 . Yeah she mst b rly gud,
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by qrich: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2010
I am just hearing about her now ever since she was deposed.
What are her achievements anyway?
Or is it now a criteria that once you have been in an exalted office, it is a prerequisite for national honours and awards?
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Aderupoko2: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2010
this really shows that Jonathan is a confused boy, grin,
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by AloyEmeka5: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
Aderupoko2:

this really shows that Jonathan is a confused boy,  grin,

He is not confused, he is just dirty like his dead master.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by IRAPADA(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
With d way thing is going jonathan doesnt deserve my vote in 2011 election,hw can he be associating himself with theif like Etteh and Alamieseya and bankole who was accuse of embesslement
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by CarlosVent(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
what type of award pls
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by lovethokoh: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nigeria is a country that honours executive thieves

http://mesotheliomapills..com
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by kobikwelu(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
********SPEECHLESS********
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
A-40:

That woman must really know how to ride nice d!cckk grin grin
Are you complaining? GJ is not. . . She gets the public award, he gets the private award. Win-win situation
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by kobikwelu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2010
Are you complaining? GJ is not. . . She gets the public award, he gets the private award. Win-win situation

^^^^^^^^
kai

common sense has been thrown to the dogs cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^^^
kai

common sense has been thrown to the dogs cry cry cry cry cry cry

Ouch.

There goes my self-esteem, outta the window.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
wetin

gcon grand crook of the Niger
con crook of the Niger
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by CarlosVent(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2010
WHY BT ALL D SAME SHE MIGHT STIL WRK FOR JONATHAN COS WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT BE FREE DEY JUST DID SOMTIN 2 HER.
HHHHHMMMMM
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by cvibe: 5:09am On Jul 02, 2010
Another first from GJ.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by excelabbey(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2010
If anyone is looking for a list of those who have damaged Nigeria in the last 50 years, the place to begin the search is the National Honours List, a subterfuge of colossal proportions, a subterranean deception.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by dustydee: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2010
people should file petitions against this.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by frankkie: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2010
Legis looters
Execu thieves
Vagabonds in Power
BankOLE

It speaks for itself
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by stag: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2010
then we should be ready to immortalize ANINI shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Iceugwa(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
disgrace. what that thief!!! angry
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Chongaiman: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
Nigeria we hail thee! Won't be surprised to see Kaita's name in the next nomination.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by chidichris(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2010
i did not see the name of late annenih and bode george in the list. i expect jonathan to send bode george's award to him in the jail. where is ogbulafor's name. i wonder why we are partial in everything.
if you want to recognise thieves, u have to make it a free for all issue.
i know that jonathan has no proggrame for nigeria.
what we see from time to time are ppl who are taken unawares to be president.
what we see in most of jonathan's decissions are signs of unpreparedness as a president.
bringing back ribadu and el rufai who ran away fron justice, chasing ibori as if he was the problem of nigeria, disbanning nff and super eagles as if aso rock occupants are better, given national awards and recognitions to established and confirmed criminals.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
chidichris:

i did not see the name of late annenih and bode george in the list. i expect jonathan to send bode george's award to him in the jail. where is ogbulafor's name. i wonder why we are partial in everything.
if you want to recognise thieves, u have to make it a free for all issue.
i know that jonathan has no proggrame for nigeria.
what we see from time to time are ppl who are taken unawares to be president.
what we see in most of jonathan's decissions are signs of unpreparedness as a president.
bringing back ribadu and el rufai who ran away fron justice, chasing ibori as if he was the problem of nigeria, disbanning nff and super eagles as if aso rock occupants are better, given national awards and recognitions to established and confirmed criminals.
i guess it's not tony anenih yopu are referring to.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Chongaiman: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
Anini the notorious armed robber I guess.
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2010
Better !!
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by seanet02: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
Morons in government
Re: Unbelievable: Ettehgate Bags National Award In Nigeria by dolu2007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
Good for her!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuji Superstar Ayinde Barrister Dies At 62 / Ibb To Jonathan : Stop The Killings Now / Ogun Lawmaker Assassinated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.