Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,781 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring (27349 Views)

Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial / Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion / Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by Amberon: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Thank God. At least someone remembers.
Deadlytruth:

You are right. I remember that contradictory position made by Atiku. He is just fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by frankotele(m): 5:51am On Sep 06, 2018
BedLam:
Typical Nigerian. We leave the subject and attack the person's personality.
Why dont we set another day or page for the messengers crucifixion?
Let's deal with the message today.
And if people that squandered our common wealth shouldn't talk restructuring, who else should? Is anyone a saint in this country ?
2much sense will take you to places..Sometimes i wonder why people cant face Reality..

1 Like

Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by dokyOloye: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2018
StarOnEarth:

Word on the street?
If not because of home training, I would have called you a fool.
If not that I'm a Godly person,I would've called your father and mother ediots for raising another ediot like yiu5
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by Prettysophy: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=70932820]Falana: Those who cornered our commonwealth shouldn’t talk of restructuring

https://www.thecable.ng/falana-those-who-cornered-our-commonwealth-shouldnt-talk-of-restructuring/amp?__twitter_impression=true[/quote

He couldn't have put this any better.
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by Ballmer: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2018
dokyOloye:
Word on the street is that Falana and EFCC have been sharing properties including houses seized from the so called looters.
For example, one very gigantic property seized from AA Rano was allegedly used to settle Falana.

Igbo slowpoke falana should not have been paid because he is not Igbo ba ?
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by dokyOloye: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Ballmer:

Igbo slowpoke falana should not have been paid because he is not Igbo ba ?
Your father is the slowpoke if you don't see anything wrong in that.
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by statusquoante: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
blacknp:
Who signed the Not too young to run bill?Dogara and saraki think they can just drop some useless bills then cross carpet?

Let those Lazy senators and house of reps take the yeye bills back and do more work & amendments on them,they don't want to work but will never tolerate any late payment of their wages,is it easy to be collecting a monthly pay of 9 milion Naira a month for just going to sit down from 11 am to 3pm,8 months in a year?Then quickly pass some bills then immediately go on vacation?

Modern day Ali Baba & The 366 National Assembly Thieves. Saraki and his Pdp betrayers we are monitoring your every step.

Resource control?Please mention any resource(s) the Federal,State or Local Government has deprived you of,that stopped you from prospering?Go to Abuja or your state capital to seek for incense,how hard can that be!or are you not a Nigerian Citizen over the age of 21?i believe palm oil,cotton,cocoa,rubber,cassava,plantain,yam,charcoal for export and Artificial intelligence,I.T.,alternative energy generation are not been held by anyone?

Stop being emotional albeit dull.

Mining remains in the exclusive list of activities that can be carried out. Hence, only the FG can issue a mining license.

The new electoral bill will significantly curb electoral malpractice, why is Buhari refusing to sign it

Who do you want to export agriculture produce, IT, and alternative energy to Are you thinking at all

Not-too-young-to-run-bill my foot as if it makes any difference to you. How many young people can pick the nomination forms?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by Modarun(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Look at our APC erats postibg nonsense. Didnt thesame APC lie to Nigerians about restructuring? Osibanjo, Tonubu, Fashola and most APC leaders from the South West used to dhout about restructuring when they were in opposition, now they are singing a different song. Thesame way they resisted the renaming of Unilag only to make noise about democracy date. hehehe You guys forget Karma is a bitch. it will only take time until power goes away from them, then we tbat are takibg notes will remind them of the rubish they are now spewing.
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by Tolahinges: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Like falana, i too think restructuring will not unite Nigeria but will create a bigger rift between her people.

Atiku should not tven be talking about restructuring, he was amongst main who made away with our common wealth.
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by StarOnEarth(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
dokyOloye:
If not that I'm a Godly person,I would've called your father and mother ediots for raising another ediot like yiu5
Ode dey attack my parent grin
Re: Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring by dokyOloye: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
StarOnEarth:

Ode dey attack my parent grin
Action and reaction are not always equal and opposite grin grin grin
Morning sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate / Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.