Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Withdrawal From The Gubernatorial Race In Kaduna State,hon Muhammed Kadade. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Withdrawal From The Gubernatorial Race In Kaduna State,hon Muhammed Kadade. (674 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Withdrawal From The Gubernatorial Race In Kaduna State,hon Muhammed Kadade. by isahrabson: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2018
MY WITHDRAWAL FROM THE GUBERNATORIAL RACE IN KADUNA STATE,HON MUHAMMED KADADE.

Brothers and sisters, fellow Kadalites. The first time I expressed my intent to vie for the highest office in the state, it came with alot of speculations and pessimism from the part of the people.

But as we progressed and the people realised in my aspiration a clear vision of making Kaduna State the bastion of excellence it ought to be, pessimism was converted to hope.

We got nothing but love and encouragement from the populace of Kaduna state especially my OWN PEOPLE; THE YOUTHS and I want to use this medium to offer my wholehearted appreciation to all that supported our course.

With your support, we have done what has never been done in the history of Kaduna State, a person as young as I am vying for the highest public office of the State in one of the major political parties, we've indeed made history!

As we all know, the PDP in its quest towards reclaiming our dear state and setting it on a path of developmental rejuvenance has adopted the consensus system on choosing the flag bearer of the party in state’s gubernatorial race. Synergistically, I embarked on wide consultations with my electorates, elders of our party and relevant stakeholders who all opined that I humbly withdraw from the race and step down for the more experienced politicians in the race who can effectively compete against the incumbent government.

Owing to this fact therefore, I hereby sadly but humbly announce to you my withdrawal from the gubernatorial race of Kaduna State. This was not what we wanted, but given the current debilitating situation our state has find itself in, I think it is best that we sacrifice whatever it takes for the “Change the Change” agenda to prevail even if it means suspending our aspiration for now.

I believe Allah is in control of everything and He does what He wills at anytime He wishes. We believe He has plans for us so we submissively offer ourselves to him for He knows best.

However, we shall remain focused and resolute, nothing shall intimidate us as we will remain actively in the political process. Nothing shall deter our quest towards liberating our dear state from the hands of oppressors.

Lastly, I want to pledge my undying loyalty to our great party PDP, we are still in it and we shall remain in it. I once again apologize to all my supporters, this is not the end but the beginning of the struggle. We will never let you down!

God bless You all!

Hon. Muhammed Kadade Suleiman
Santurakin Nasarawan Doya
Re: My Withdrawal From The Gubernatorial Race In Kaduna State,hon Muhammed Kadade. by centoke30(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2018
nice one, it's better to let the big men handle it or you will end up like Yahaya Bello

(1) (Reply)

FG Jails Man For Forging ICAN Cert, But Silent On Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery / Breaking: Rochas Okorocha's Faction Of APC Fights Back, Goes On With Primaries D / Convention: Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal In Fight To The Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.