Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows (47890 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by saintade01(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
... New PDP YOUTH LEADER IS GUMI'S BOY

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Moferere: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Gentlerespect76: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
saintade01:
... New PDP YOUTH LEADER IS GUMI'S BOY

See the boy PDP chose as Youth Leader. Very unfortunate as he looks so naive.

I am trying to understand why PDP is bending double over, to please the North. Why?

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by adekolaelect(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Children of 8 will not come here.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by nzeobi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

See the boy PDP chose as Youth Leader. Very unfortunate as he looks so naive.

I am trying to understand why PDP is bending double over, to please the North. Why?

Each region was given a slot and the youth leadership slot was for his zone that was how he emerged

221 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by temitope27(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
A terrorist

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by seunmsg(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
The guy even looks like a bandit. So sad PDP had to elect a bandit as national youth leader in their desperation to win back power.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by OnMyBiz: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Was there any difference between PDP and APC before: terrorist and crooks they all are.

My signature is the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops,

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest market including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop.

Very legit, I don't do scam.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by kelechi50: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The guy even looks like a bandit. So sad PDP had to elect a bandit as national youth leader in their desperation to win back power.
Cry me river in pain undecided

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by asihap(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greetings house. I intend settling up a pharmaceutical outlet in Benin city and I need a supraintent pharmacist to issue me his or her license so that I can register it successfully. But I av not seen yet. though I'm not a pharmacist. If the house can link me up with any, I will b very greatfull. Thanks

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Gentlerespect76: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
nzeobi:

Each region was given a slot and the youth leadership slot was for his zone that was how he emerged

Okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by techWriter3: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
kids of 8 will not Bring here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by nosiebaba(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
They have already said it, any northerner that's a force to reckon with in politics is associated with JIBWISS

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by saintade01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2021

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by klonboi: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy

PDP Youth leader aka bandit in disguise

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by philiancoop(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bandit is Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by RuggedBiafran: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
IF TRUE THEN ..I PITY Tinubu AND THEIR SOUTHWASTEE ZOMBIES...

GUMI IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS GOVERNMENT AND THIS MOVE SHOWS THE POLICY SHIFT OF THE APC...ITS DISGUSTING SEEING THAT PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE SOPHISTICATED CANT EVEN DECODE THAT THE FULANI NORTH HAS DUMPED APC...

2MORO THEIR ZOMBIES WILL BE LAMENTING ....SPITS!!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
IF TRUE THEN ..I PITY Tinubu AND THEIR SOUTHWASTEE ZOMBIES...

GUMI IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS GOVERNMENT AND THIS MOVE SHOWS THE POLICY SHIFT OF THE APC...ITS DISGUSTING SEEING THAT PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE SOPHISTICATED CANT EVEN DECODE THAT THE FULANI NORTH HAS DUMPED APC...

2MORO THEIR ZOMBIES WILL BE LAMENTING ....SPITS!!

Is there a single Biafran who can think and talk intelligently? Even a single one?

Uppercase and bolded font throughout. We don't need Einstein to conclude you love attention even as you obviously have nothing sensible to say aside ranting hatefully against the Yorubas.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by RuggedBiafran: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
So telling you what is obtainable is hating Yoruba...

That is why you live in "limbo" and always look for whom to blame for your failures in life.

I said that Gumi's protégé's election in PDP shows a shift from the "mindset" that the North is stuck on APC..as a Political option...

I CAN BET MY BALLZ...that Tinubu will loose elections even in the SW...IF HE IS MADE THE APC CANDIDATE ( THAT WONT EVEN HAPPEN)........so stop thinking you guyz are relevant ...the battle is between the Northerners...GET SENSE Abeg!!

Dsalvo:

Is there a single Biafran who can think and talk intelligently? Even a single one?

Uppercase and bolded font throughout. We don't need Einstein to conclude you love attention even as you obviously have nothing sebsible to say aside ranting hatefully against the Yorubas.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by iluvdonjazzy: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2021
I have been saying it PDP is worst than APC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Sonyboom765: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2021
This is shocking to say the least. So PDP on groom bandit to take over from shekau.

Nigeria is doomed. !!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Untainted007: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2021
What else do you expect? Na them be boko haram, bandits, kidnappers, dullards, highly illiterates, unexposed set of people. You can't give what u dnt av.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by melaniaup: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Okay
Stupid gumi
Am still wondering why buhari did not put this stupid gumi behind bars and it's almost closing on 2023

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Utanisco(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
hmmm
Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by WibusJaga: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021

That's Nigeria politics for you. You can wine & dine with the devil to satisfy your selfish desires & personal interests.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
While ibo twitter warriors keep attacking Tinubu, fulani youth in PDP are getting ready to rule PDP in the future

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Gumi and his inner caucus.
May all sponsors and sympathizers of terrorists in this country never end well.
Causing hundred of innocent deaths all because they lost an election and want to come back.

Painful deaths will be their end one by one.

Sane and sensible Nigerians, just imagine if our darling Daddy or his amiable Vice president has taken just one single picture with this terrorist called Gumi
Imagine what the children of hate, frustrations and perdition would have been posting all over Twitter etc. shocked

See them plotting the destruction of our darling nation through violence in their private jets.
Plane crash kee all of dem for dia, for peace to reign in our nation.
Hypocrites will never want good Nigerians to see this lailai!

May it never be well in life with those supporting deaths, murders, blood letting and all manner of wickedness in this country.

We Rise.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Bobotic(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Buhari in respond grin grin grin PDP..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Aufbauh(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
It shouldn't be a surprise cus Gumi has been a staunch PDP supporter right from time.

It's only wailers and Ipobians that are trying fruitlessly to attache Gumi to the ruling party.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Who did we offend to make us deserve this level of ridicule cry cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Elidrisy20: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2021
... party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows by Utanisco(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:

i don die
lwkmd grin
seunmsg:

i don die
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) / Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.