Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. (2440 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Butterfliyleo: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2018
BREAKING!!!

Another Great Mobiliser of Saraki Gone!

More heavy blow as Comrade Ajadi Muyideen Bolakale tendered his resignation letter as the Coordinator Kwara North Senatorial District on Students Affairs to the Nigeria Senate President, Sen. Bukola Saraki and joined Amb. AbdulFatai Yahaya Gambari who is the APC leading governorship candidate in Kwara State.

Also .Yisa Abdulraufu Ayodeji, a Legislative Aide to Bukola saraki has also resigned and Joined Amb. AbdulFatai Yahaya Gambari.

Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Butterfliyleo: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by olahajayi(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Cross Carpeting is allowed.
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by dukie25: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Coordinator Kwara North Senatorial District on Students Affairs

BMC are worried about a mere student affairs coordinator, meanwhile 6 governors and 27 legislators are about to join PDP.
If I was BMC, I know what would worry me, certainly not an inconsequential coordinator.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Butterfliyleo: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2018
This probably explains why saraki picked both Presidency and Senatorial forms because he knows his presidential BID is DOA.

Now that he has lost his Coordinator Kwara North Senatorial District on Students Affairs, this shows the youth no longer want him. grin

So where are the youths who he lied about when he said, they clamored and endorsed him to join the presidential race?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2018
The OP is really tormenting the camp of the looters lovers. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by MufasaRebirth: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2018
This Op too carry PDP matter for head lol

Even oshiomole still Dey bed with him Sweet babe. grin

You don wake up early momo Dey Yan dust

30k stipend Dey do wonders grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by aolawale025: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Things may not be as it looks.
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Butterfliyleo: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
This Op too carry PDP matter for head lol

Even oshiomole still Dey bed with him Sweet babe. grin

You don wake up early momo Dey Yan dust

30k stipend Dey do wonders grin

I don't need 30k neither do I need 3million a month. I am comfortable in my own right unlike you Looters media crew with your soul dependant 15k a month allowee which you receive to spread lies and propaganda and counter any truth which does not favour your looters political party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by dukie25: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:
This probably explains why saraki picked both Presidency and Senatorial forms because he knows his presidential BID is DOA.

Now that he has lost his Coordinator Kwara North Senatorial District on Students Affairs, this shows the youth no longer want him. grin

So where are the youths who he lied about when he said, they clamored and endorsed him to join the presidential race?
Surely there are more pressing issues for you to worry about. The impending implosion of Direct/Indirect primaries appear a greater threat to APC's grip on power than anything else. Forget about this student coordinator.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Butterfliyleo: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

Surely there are more pressing issues for you to worry about. The impending implosion of Direct/Indirect primaries appear a greater threat to APC's grip on power than anything else. Forget about this student coordinator.

Surely there are more pressing issues for you to worry about like the implosion and disintegration from your looters party primaries between the power drunk, fraudulent, conmen, wanted criminals association who wish to sit on the highest seat in Nigeria. You should be worried about that. Forget about me and Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by alabi484(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Internal cross carpeting angry
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by dukie25: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

Surely there are more pressing issues for you to worry about like the implosion and disintegration from your looters party primaries between the power drunk, fraudulent, conmen, wanted criminals association who wish to sit on the highest seat in Nigeria. You should be worried about that. Forget about me and Nairaland
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Homeboiy: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2018
I need someone to CALCULATE HIS ELECTORAL VALUE grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Victornezzar: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Who knows this dude

Seeing him for the 1st time tbh
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Butterfliyleo: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He is Sarakis Kwara North students affairs coordinator. This means he is responsible for anything that involves students in kwara North including mobilization, awareness, settlement, etc.

He just said via his resignation that he is leaving saraki along with every student in kwara North and he can kiss their support goodbye.

That is his electoral value.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by MufasaRebirth: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Butterfliyleo:

I don't need 30k neither do I need 3million a month. I am comfortable in my own right unlike you Looters media crew with your soul dependant 15k a month allowee which you receive to spread lies and propaganda and counter any truth which does not favour your looters political party
Buhari media cow

All you guys do is MOOO most of you guys don’t make sense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

BMC are worried about a mere student affairs coordinator, meanwhile 6 governors and 27 legislators are about to join PDP.
If I was BMC, I know what would worry me, certainly not an inconsequential coordinator.
we all know the 6 governors and 27 legislators are those that underperformed in their states and constituencies, have lost touch and love of their people and are afraid of direct primaries. They want to go to PDP wer they'll be promise automatic tickets... Its not about the numbers. Osho baba will not compromise. Funny enough the people of the affected states are being liberated indirectly..take kogi for instance

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Ah eh na real Gambari!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by ificatchmodeh: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
This on na hungry op..

Even as Dem dey burst his lies..he nor send .

Man must wak..

30 threads a day must be achieve..

E not easy..

Make una free am..

APC is already gone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by ificatchmodeh: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Buhari media cow

All you guys do is MOOO most of you guys don’t make sense!!

You get am..
Sense Dem no get..

The senior na ..one forcing guy wey hunger don beat..
Hunger is bad..
Make you act like cow ..just to live..

If I dey lie ask kwankwasya wey Dem pay 10k to burn cap..

My man ..10k to burn cap..and na Dem still buy dey cap to burn oh..plus 10k ..

APC as a part is very very stupiditly foolish..
President.. certified lifeless..
Zombies.. dead ..no brain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Iscoalarcon: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

shut da fuccck up and take the L

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by MufasaRebirth: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

You get am..
Sense Dem no get..

The senior na ..one forcing guy wey hunger don beat..
Hunger is bad..
Make you act like cow ..just to live..

If I dey lie ask kwankwasya wey Dem pay 10k to burn cap..

My man ..10k to burn cap..and na Dem still buy dey cap to burn oh..plus 10k ..

APC as a part is very very stupiditly foolish..
President.. certified lifeless..
Zombies.. dead ..no brain..
Dem know say the government na very stupid government but the 30k wey dem Dey receive no go allow them talk true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by yazach: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2018
How will Saraki become IPOB president when all of una dey decamp
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
This Butterflyleo guy, do they pay you more than 30k? Or are you vying for the position of - "President BMC crew"?
Re: Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. by Yorubaskullmine: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He has no electoral value. He cannot convince his immediate family to vote for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO / Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater / I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.