Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA (16081 Views)

Abaribe Defects To APGA, Picks Senatorial Ticket / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by LOM1(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2018
…As Ifeanyi Ubah refuses to step down for Ojukwu’s widow By Chris Ochayi

ABUJA — The gale of defections sweeping across political parties ahead of the 2019 general elections continued yesterday as Senator Ifeanyi Ararume and immediate past National Organising Secretary of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Osita Izunaso, dumped the party for All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA.

The defection of both former senators from Imo State was perfected after the duo had a two-hour meeting with the national chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Dr. Victor Oye, at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja.

The two politicians who are in a running battle with the Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, arrived at the party secretariat in Abuja to perfect their formal defection to APGA from APC.

Meanwhile, business mogul, Mr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, who was at the party secretariat also yesterday today to pick his Anambra South senatorial form, said he will not step down for Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu. Mrs Ojukwu is also seeking the same party ticket.

He told newsmen that he was sure he will secure the ticket and represent his senatorial district.

Asked how he would cope combining his businesses with lawmaking, especially as he has not held any elective office before, Ubah said he had capable managers and that his experience was more needed by his people in the Senate.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/2019-ararume-izunaso-defect-to-apga/

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2018
But seriously why would Ararume and Izunazo ever imagined that they can upstage Governor Ibeberism from APC in Imo state? Their advisers did terrible job.

Meanwhile, What now becomes of the former Deputy Governor, Madumere? Is he also moving to APGA or will go obselete in APC? What about Sen Uzoidima, who miscalculated with his defection especially now that the Ibeberistic Owelle is highly interested in his job?

As for Anambra south, though I'm neither a constituent nor an APGA member, I think Chief Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah should get the APGA ticket. Bianca should remember that Igbos are Republicans in nature (which is very sweet) and carrying the Ojukwu name has never guaranteed anyone election in Anambra state, Nnewi and the entire Igboland though they revere him for the 1967-70 event.

Beside, even Ojukwu himself lost senatorial election in same area shortly after the civil war.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by coluka: 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
APGA doesn't need those two rotten grapes in the party, they are nothing but trouble, expect Ararume to pick the gubernatorial nomination form and turn the primaries into a do or die affair

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by IllegalMoney: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
They will split their votes between APC and APGA
PDP is taking Imo State back----Quote me
Ihedioha ti takeover

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by bonechamberlain(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2018
why should Uba step down for Bianca.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by dukie25: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
*Modified*
@senatordave1
My mistake, I forgot Ararume is not currently a senator.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Cockroaches Okorocha's stubbornness is about to cost them APC in Imo and the truth is that I am very happy

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by papalsbuIl: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
But seriously why would Ararume and Izunazo ever imagined that they can upstage Governor Ibeberism from APC in Imo state? Their advisers did terrible job.

Meanwhile, What now becomes of the former Deputy Governor, Madumere? Is he also moving to APGA or will go obselete in APC? What about Sen Uzoidima, who miscalculated with his defection especially now that the Ibeberistic Owelle is highly interested in his job?

As for Anambra south, though I'm neither a constituent nor an APGA member, I think Chief Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah should get the APGA ticket. Bianca should remember that Igbos are Republicans in nature (which is very sweet) and carrying the Ojukwu name has never guaranteed anyone election in Anambra state, Nnewi and the entire Igboland though they revere him for the 1967-70 event.

Beside, even Ojukwu himself lost senatorial election in same area shortly after the civil war.
lol
TonyeBarcanista you're right sha
but on the issue of Anambra South as an Anambra indigene i can tell you what's up

Bianca have the support of some apga elites like Victor umeh i even heard he gat the backing of Obiano sef

Ifeanyi uba on the other hand want Anambra South ticket as a compensation to his vital role in apga victory last year
trust me Ubah defection killed opposition chances with that afa igbo efuna slogan (invented by Ubah)
some sees him as opportunist

but Bianca was always loyal to apga and i think apga is going to reward him.
it's not about Ojukwu it's about the party.
remember Ojukwu son is now in apc but nobody in igboland gives a rat ass about him infact igbos considers him as a bastard grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:
With this defection, PDP now officially controls the Senate.
Your a real novice and very empty.who said there current senators

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by ificatchmodeh: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2018
One thing is sure..

APC is over and out in southeast...

Killer move..

Oya hunger bad..come lectures igbos ... Na your calling..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
papalsbuIl:
lol
but on the issue of Anambra South as an Anambra indigene i can tell you what's up

Bianca have the support of some apga elites like Victor umeh i even heard he gat the backing of Obiano sef

Ifeanyi uba on the other hand want Anambra South ticket as a compensation to his vital role in apga victory last year
trust me Ubah defection killed opposition chances with that afa igbo efuna slogan (invented by Ubah)

remember Ojukwu son is now in apc but nobody in igboland gives a rat ass about him infact igbos considers him as a bastard grin
With such disunity,andy ubah will go back to the senate while alo giving buhari up to 50,000 votes

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by senatordave1(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2018
ificatchmodeh:
One thing is sure..

APC is over and out in southeast...

Killer move..

Oya hunger bad..come lectures igbos ... Na your calling..

How many times is he defecting? He was reported to have defected last week.his defection is a waste of time because apga ticket belongs to nnaji or ohakim.araraume and izunaso are politically finished except they move to another party like upp and sdp and contest.if apga and pdp dont come together,apc will still produce a governor

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Yorubaskullmine: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I will report you to secondus for anti party activity cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by ificatchmodeh: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:

How many times is he defecting? He was reported to have defected last week.his defection is a waste of time because apga ticket belongs to nnaji or ohakim.araraume and izunaso are politically finished except they move to another party like upp and sdp and contest.if apga and pdp dont come together,apc will still produce a governor

Oga APC is dead and over in the southeast...

...and that's very important..

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by papalsbuIl: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

With such disunity,andy ubah will go back to the senate while alo giving buhari up to 50,000 votes
[/s]
this yeroba Muslim is still dreaming
Buhari will be happy to get 5% votes in anambra cheesy

kiss the truth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by SwedishDocument: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2018
APGA bu nke anyi. Now you have been accepted, make you all deliver your state in the next po

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Arysexy(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2018
APGA take over of Imo is so glaring. I can't wait to shout Nkea bu Nkeayi to Rogue chas Okoroawusa come 2019

#Kick out evil APC from SE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Apga taking over.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2018
hmm
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2018
bonechamberlain:
why should Uba step down for Bianca.

Bianca should go to Enugu and contest...

An ngwo woman from Enugu coming to take elective position in anambra.....

She is mad.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2018
papalsbuIl:
lol

Ifeanyi should go and win...he is an nnewi man...

Bianca should go back to enugu and contest in her father's land.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by comos: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2018
where is the nairalander called "FFKFUCKBIANCA" ?

we want him to comment on this matter. grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Why not make it 100, 000??

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by slivertongue: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
tormentors of IMO politics transfers to a new party. APGA will surely gain in d short time. Uba wil soon leave APGA
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by UnknownT: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Mtchewww! they are now making things easy for Rochas and his boy. Why the initial fight then?
APGA now has some of the "heavyweights" Ohakim, Iheanacho, ABC plus these ones
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by nkemdi89(f): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
They will split their votes between APC and APGA
PDP is taking Imo State back----Quote me
Ihedioha ti takeover
Samdaddy will surely defeat ihedioha at the primaries.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hammer6F: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Y CAN\T ARARUME STAY IN APC?

APGA SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT ALL THESE IMO STATE DEFECTORS.
Re: 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA by hucienda: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Politicians in Nigeria are just funny.

No shame. No honour. No send.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO / Gov. Nasir El-rufai Introduces KADGIS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.