Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters (12553 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Police Sack Three Officers Who Raided Edwin Clark's Home - Sahara Reporters. / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by oladele00(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Bomb ur region and send away investors isn't the solution to one's yearnings and aspirations... Okowa the talkative,
Akeredolu the white headed bitch in ondo,

okorocha the statue lord,

what is the name of this stupid Edo state governor? Godwin Obaseki,

Wike the wicked producer,

Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, the indomie man,

Henry Seriake Dickson , in-law to the monumental failure from etioke, the man that led us into the mess buhari is trying to correct right now.

Cross river governor, Benedict Bengioushuye Ayade..
The oil is there but the brain to manage it is lacking.. The worst among them is that devil in ondo state
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by senatordave1(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2018
musicwriter:
This is why they raided Edwin Clark's home. They knew the outcome, it is all about heating up the polity to get you all start bombing, while they use it to divide the nation to get Northern vote. Niger Deltans should not fall for this bait.
However, if you choose to bomb, make sure nothing is left standing.
How are we not sure edwin clark is one of those behind them

1 Like

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by frowland(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Ikpongiton:
if millitants can not bombed it,earthquake must surely finish it
Nonesense
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Bros, am still waiting for your response.

Firefire:
Good move
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Abeg make una go siddon
na today we don dey hear that one?
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by godliman: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
SaharaReporters:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/06/militants-return-%E2%80%98bombing-installations%E2%80%99
As long as the Niger Delta Avengers are not on that list, nothing will happen, it just noise
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by papascode: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Iceman2017:
Niger Delta are the most stupid set of people I've ever met in my life. They very lazy and always looking for stuffs.
No wonder their women are easily laid. just a plate of indomie and two eggs... Very backward in reasoning.
Destroying your land for no cause. You chose eternal slavery, so be it.
When Ojukwu projected Biafra dream for them, they sabotaged it. Nnamdi Kanu came and majority of them criticized him. Now your saviour Nigeria has betrayed them. They want to destroy their land, thinking that they are doing anybody. Hahah
Ogoni land is so bad that it will take billions of dollars to clean up. The so called group want to cause more problem for their future kids. If you like bomb every corner of your land. The government of Nigeria will never listen to you. For how long shall you continue in the same pattern? You are a slave to Hausa Fulani's...
The only way they will listen to you is when you bomb Abuja and Lagos and totally take responsibility of it. The whole world and Nigerian govt can take you serious.

YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY CORRECT. ATLAS COVE BOMBING IN LAGOS MADE THE FG TO GRANT AMNESTY.
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
madridguy:
Bros, am still waiting for your response.

No email from you yet sir.
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don send am since last week to same email address sir at which we exchanged mails before.
Well, I will do so again and mention you. No vex sir.

Firefire:

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by Roger3D(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
One thing I know for sure is that some ibo boys and girls on this forum are really dumb and stupid. They are actually goading the Niger delta people towards their assured self destruction, we saw the same scenario play out in 2016
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by kaen1317: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
fiizznation:
Operation tiger claws loading......... Don't say we didn't warn you.

Baba Buhari is still the password in 2019
cheesy
your dada there
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by philos(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
I am tempted to call these guys toothless bull dogs.
They'll soon announce another ceasefire, when hard currencies exchange hands.
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by babajero(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
fiizznation:
Operation tiger claws loading......... Don't say we didn't warn you.

Baba Buhari is still the password in 2019
cheesy
Which of the buhari, the robot being moved around by the robotic controllers? Or another.
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by smesi: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oya gbege loading again!. Niger Deltas threatening Buhari led government while NUPENG also threatening strike actions... this reminded me of Late Sonny Okoso music "which way Nigeria" yours truly WHICH WAY NIGERIA/NIGERIANS?
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by romenna: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
ND army, pls destroy this evil country if the north refuse to restructure

1 Like

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
oladele00:
Bomb ur region and send away investors isn't the solution to one's yearnings and aspirations... Okowa the talkative,
Akeredolu the white headed bitch in ondo,

okorocha the statue lord,

what is the name of this stupid Edo state governor? Godwin Obaseki,

Wike the wicked producer,

Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, the indomie man,

Henry Seriake Dickson , in-law to the monumental failure from etioke, the man that led us into the mess buhari is trying to correct right now.

Cross river governor, Benedict Bengioushuye Ayade..
The oil is there but the brain to manage it is lacking.. The worst among them is that devil in ondo state
dude shut up and go back to your brown roof region..

1 Like

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
I will send you PM again maybe there's change of email address. Thanks for your time sir.

Firefire:

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
madridguy:
I will send you PM again maybe there's change of email address. Thanks for your time sir.

Ok

I will delete the post in 2mins

1 Like

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Do that sir.

Firefire:

Ok

I will delete the post in 2mins
Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2018
Iceman2017:
Niger Delta are the most stupid set of people I've ever met in my life. They are very lazy and always looking for free stuffs.
No wonder their women are easily laid. just a plate of indomie and two eggs... Very backward in reasoning.
Destroying your land for no cause. You chose eternal slavery, so be it.
When Ojukwu projected Biafra dream for them, they sabotaged it. Nnamdi Kanu came and majority of them criticized him. Now your saviour Nigeria has betrayed them. They want to destroy their land, thinking that they are doing anybody. Hahah
Ogoni land is so bad that it will take billions of dollars to clean up. The so called group want to cause more problem for their future kids. If you like bomb every corner of your land. The government of Nigeria will never listen to you. For how long shall you continue in the same pattern? You are a slave to Hausa Fulani's...
The only way they will listen to you is when you bomb Abuja and Lagos and totally take responsibility of it. The whole world and Nigerian govt can take you serious.

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
If you guys are really serious then go and bomb Aso Rock if ordinary touts can enter the national assembly and steal the mace then you can do better!

Infact Nigerian masses will forever remember you in their prayers

1 Like

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018
FBIL:
These so called Niger Delta youth are born to be living from hand to mouth all their lives as they collect crumbs from Abuja and abandon the real struggle, only to come out again and start shouting, once their pockets are empty.
Where is:
Resource control
Restructuring
Nonsense people

Re: Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Check my profile gringringrin

Finally he came!

LOL Just look at the way you're blushing in your video. Even in your mind you know you like him & he likes you too.

Well, just make sure you send me your ASO EBI, as I'm already following both of you on instagram.

Congrats in advance oooooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest / Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves / LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.