Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend (1699 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by kollinzgee(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
A lot of naija guys always come up with flimsy excuses as the reason why they are single the but the truth is that most of this reasons are half true and partly lie. If u cannot attract women the truth is that u lack self esteem. It doesn't matter if u are a fine boy if u lack confidence in ur self. Bitter truth is a man with no self confidence is a woman below are the flimsy excuses guys give.
1. All women love money:love is a free gift of nature believe it or not. If u believe it it will work for u if u don't forget it it wunt work. They are guys u are better than who date girls and have sex for free it's just that u allow society to blind u. Before u conclude that allow women love money how girls have u dated in u life go out and meet good girls leave gold diggers and olosho alone to be continued ............

2 Likes

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
You're right my boy
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by MrSensor(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by MrSensor(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
kollinzgee:
A lot of naija guys always come up with flimsy excuses as the reason why they are single the but the truth is that most of this reasons are half true and partly lie. If u cannot attract women the truth is that u lack self esteem. It doesn't matter if u are a fine boy if u lack confidence in ur self. Bitter truth is a man with no self confidence is a woman below are the flimsy excuses guys give.
1. All women love money:love is a free gift of nature believe it or not. If u believe it it will work for u if u don't forget it it wunt work. They are guys u are better than who date girls and have sex for free it's just that u allow society to blind u. Before u conclude that allow women love money how girls have u dated in u life go out and meet good girls leave gold diggers and olosho alone to be continued ............

4 Likes

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sharap.

Some of us have remained single because it's more satisfactory to be with other people's cheating girlfriends, one night stands, Oloshos, sugar mummies because those relationships are more brutally honest than sticking with a girl who you wouldn't marry. What TF is that? Many side chics no main chic. Still a single charmer. wink

10 Likes

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
I've got a few girls I smash every now and then
But I consider myself single...

4 Likes

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by richidinho(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
keep deceiving yourself, the day u will mistakenly slide into ur girlriend's whatsapp msgs life go tire u...i prefer fvvking other people's girlfrnd nd i will continue like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by chiommy123(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
They are cheaters as if they don't cheat themselves

1 Like

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Tolex4real9: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Foolish op

Having girlfriend is now an achievement abi.
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
chiommy123:
They are cheaters as if they don't cheat themselves

This one won't stay where her fellow girls is..

Always poke nosing into men's affair

1 Like

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
kollinzgee:

And having a girlfriend is an achievement? Your priority tells me a lot about your mentality, my friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sometimes prefering to be single has nothing to do with self esteemcheesy.most guys just prefer to have peace of mind biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Kalapizim(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
obscured thinking, I am currently single because I choose to prioritize other things above a relationship now.

park well

4 Likes

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by bobokeshington: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
kollinzgee:

small boy like you don dey talk about girlfriend when you are supposed to focus on your studies

1 Like

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by amaniro: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Am single ASF

it doesn't bother me because I can flirt with any girl without one asking me questions.

*Modified*am not a play boy but loved by everyone and very jovialwink wink

1 Like

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by spunkyuch(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2018

Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by chiommy123(f): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

This one won't stay where her fellow girls is..

Always poke nosing into men's affair
lol. No ves sir
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. No ves sir

Lol
N p
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Seandisputed(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Op you no wise abi?
Some of us are single because we have goals we want to achieve and having a girlfriend is just a distraction.

I've been there done that and it's not worth it....at least now i have my peace of mind.
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
I think the main answer is there is no loyal girl for you guys. We are more after the money and success of you guys. The best thing is push yourself, work hard or is it hustle as you call it, buy a car, and spend less on women. Trust me we will fling ourselves cheaply at you for no reason.

I believe those men getting married every Saturdays are married to expired ladies (no offense) that has body counts of 40-65. In a year, we ladies tend to have 16-31 body counts depending on how broke we are at the moment

As we always say ‘Close legs does not pay the bills’
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
If one should respond to this post with the way am feeling nw na to dey swear for u
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I think the main answer is there is no loyal girl for you guys. We are more after the money and success of you guys. The best thing is push yourself, work hard or is it hustle as you call it, buy a car, and spend less on women. Trust me we will fling ourselves cheaply at you for no reason.

I believe those men getting married every Saturdays are married to expired ladies (no offense) that has body counts of 40-65. In a year, we ladies tend to have 16-31 body counts depending on how broke we are at the moment

hmm
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by kollinzgee(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Well it's not new since u guys know that dating and women are not your priorities what are u doing in the romance section why not go into business section. For u to click on my post means we all hear are the same. I never said all single guys have low self esteem read well before u post.
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by Chimezie198(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yawns
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by jorion(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is why, me personally will have them only after I get that oil job. Even your own
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by riche12: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
kollinzgee:
Well it's not new since u guys know that dating and women are not your priorities what are u doing in the romance section why not go into business section. For u to click on my post means we all hear are the same. I never said all single guys have low self esteem read well before u post.

Your first post shows that you are suffering from low esteem.... Becos if i should ask you the difference/benefits of a single dude and a dude in a relationship you will practically end up confuse.

Just sit and savor the thread because thats when you will learn but Only if you can
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

The sad part to this (if what you just narrated is the truth) is, I am. just sick and tired of this useless life style most of you have adopted.
It does not pay in anyway.
Re: Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend by ultimate77(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
God have mercy on this boy and also have mercy on the "said girls"

(1) (Reply)

Who is Ur Favourite Character In Game Of Thrones / #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten / Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.