Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

The wife of the Chinese dullard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The wife of the Chinese dullard (1277 Views)

Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

veins ??

hahahah....

acupuncture is applied on the tendons, not on the veins, unless you want to die of mass lost of blood.

it requires the therapists to touch the skin and to see the right place to punctuate, the veins and tendons and flesh have their own colors, which can be identified on the non-black skin .

anyway, in china, no black ever been spotted doing that puncture, no chinese dare to prick their skin.
But be serious you like to Bleep a Blackman's dick right ?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

You need to upgrade ur translator........btw why pay men for sex are u a gay?

if i type in your way, definitely i need a dictionary. even your elite class, such as the presenters in your ray power or continental , speak awful english.

how can i have sex with so many black men , free ? i used them as toys, not boyfriends. but a black boyfriend needs more money.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

can we atleast be friend?

no
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

if i type in your way, definitely i need a dictionary. even your elite class, such as the presenters in your ray power or continental , speak awful english.

how can i have sex with so many black men , free ? i used them as toys, not boyfriends. but a black boyfriend needs more money.

Can you tell me if you have ever been jilted by a black man?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

no
Why ? shocked
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

But be serious you like to Bleep a Blackman's dick right ?

sure, i prefer black dicks. but that does not handicap my despise .

that also explains why i feel happy to pay. i would never pay , if i have sex with a white man, not because he is supposed to be rich
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

that also explains why i feel happy to pay. i would never pay , if i have sex with a white man, not because he is supposed to be rich
Are you still very much alive ?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

Are you still very much alive?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Can you tell me if you have ever been jilted by a black man?

never been jilted, but i have been robbed 1 time. that was humiliation enough, which says he cherished my money than me !

deep night in my country...sleeping ...
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

Why are you so erratic and choleric ? You have a anger iasue.......a true asian blood lady dont get angry like you are doing ......except yoi are high on yaba( meth)
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

Why are you so erratic and choleric ? You have a anger iasue.......a true asian blood lady dont get angry like you are doing ......except yoi are high on yaba( meth) this got me thinking .
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

never been jilted, but i have been robbed 1 time. that was humiliation enough, which says he cherished my money than me !

deep night in my country...sleeping ...
Hey my friend are you there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks for the biz ideas / President’s Supporters Working For Atiku – Buhari Group / Jigawa North East PDP Rally In Hadejia Today. Kwankwasiyya Reporters Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.