Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

The wife of the Chinese dullard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The wife of the Chinese dullard (1268 Views)

Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
for the first lady nowadays, she is a singer, instead of any rumored professor in some college. is she popular ? she used to belong to the army section, mainly entertaining the high rank officials, and thus gained quite a lot fame among the chinese grassroots. sounds contradictory ? she was backed up all the way, by this one or that one, until that one , that biggest dullard nowadays controlling the power of China, chose her to be his "soul mate".

has she been married to the dullard of China for an allegedly long time ? she , as a songstress, did have some fame. however, this is also a baffling point that, how come the chinese be annouced that she was the legal wife of the chairman of China , the same day when the dullard of China took the power ? which means, if she has been married to the dullard, when she was on stage, her background should be known, since that is the to-be chairman of China.

another hint : given the fact that she was a singer affliated to the army, and the man who is in charge of the army in China is not the head of the defence department, instead it is the same guy who takes the throne of the chairman, namely , that dullard of China, then it is easier to figure out the whole picture.

what a coincidence , when we look back the history. in 1960s - 1970s, the monster summoned from the hell, Jiang Qing,(accountable for the destruction of China for more than 10 years , with millions of withered lives) the wife of the "Greatest" leader of China - chairman Mao, was a singer and actor and a whoré , i mean, or the side history books mean that, at least she was a whoré , before she met Mao.

Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by Sarkin: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2018
I love Chinese, Asian girls.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
I love Chinese, Asian girls.

most of them are snakes
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by Sarkin: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

most of them are snakes
why say so?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
why say so?

anyway, she was more than 50 , when she took this photo !

Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by Sarkin: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

anyway, she was more than 50 , when she took this photo !
wow.
That's part of the reasons I admire them.
Especially how the moan... grin
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2018
this is the dullard with his "soul mate" without cosmetics.

Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why are you pained bitch?

ugandalady:
this is the dullard with his "soul mate" without cosmetics.

Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by chriskosherbal(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmm I see
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:
Why are you pained bitch?

pain for you, ni77er boy.

your ni77er resources and oil and money , all go to this female OGA

China is your new OGA, see what your pathetic president did in China ? and this woman, behind her husband, drinks most blood of yours .

PAIN for you .
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

pain for you, ni77er boy.

your ni77er resources and oil and money , all go to this female OGA

China is your new OGA, see what your pathetic president did in China ? and this woman, behind her husband, drinks most blood of yours .

PAIN for you .
You are boring........and can you tell me how your ancestors is in anyway better than an average chinese who took the deprived the black man his life by making him a slave out of hid comfort zone.
Your forefathers are vampires and Dracula who only depend on a black man's blood for survival.
You are boring bitch
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

You are boring........and can you tell me how your ancestors is in anyway better than an average chinese who took the deprived the black man his life by making him a slave out of hid comfort zone.
Your forefathers are vampires and Dracula who only depend on a black man's blood for survival.
You are boring bitch

i m from north korea

and fvck off your taken-for-granted racism.

my korean race never slave your race .

there are more races than just caucasian and black n your chinese master race .
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

i m from north korea
Good to hear that ......you are still boring even at that . You all depend on china to survive . So why are you trolling the china first lady? Lemme see you flat asshole bitch
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

You are boring bitch

your black race is so great. without your race wihich the white guys had to suck blood from, the white race would never contribute the modern technology and civilization.

if i m a white person, i would rather be humble and avoid any comtempt to you guys. but, just because i m not a white, i say what i want to say.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

i m from north korea

and fvck off your taken-for-granted racism.

my korean race never slave your race .

there are more races than just caucasian and black n your chinese master race .
The north korean people i have met in nigerian my country are more humble ,nice couth cozy and friendly . Why is your own breed of korean an uncouth infact the opposite of the north Korean i have met with?
You are so lose and im sure you are a very poor korean a relative kim jor hoon ur president.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

your black race is so great. without your race wihich the white guys had to suck blood from, the white race would never contribute the modern technology and civilization.

if i m a white person, i would rather be humble and avoid any comtempt to you guys. but, just because i m not a white, i say what i want to say.

You are a slave to Russia , China and south Korea .
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Good to hear that ......you are still boring even at that . You all depend on china to survive . So why are you trolling the china first lady? Lemme see you flat asshole bitch

even vietnamese look down on chinese.

by the way, i forgive your ignorance about asian knowledge .

you are so low, any race but white people talk out their comtempt to you.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

The north korean people i have met in nigerian my country are more humble ,nice couth cozy and friendly . Why is your own breed of korean an uncouth infact the opposite of the north Korean i have met with?
You are so lose and im sure you are a very poor korean a relative kim jor hoon ur president.

the only north korean guys in nigeria , live in their embassy. the total number is 3 people.

who the fvck are you to have a chance to see any of them ?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

the only north korean guys in nigeria , live in their embassy. the total number is 3 people.

who the fvck are you to have a chance to see any of them ?

You smell bitch ........they are acupuncture doctors. I wish to marry one of them but shes taking already. She was my acupuncturisist.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

You are a slave to Russia , China and south Korea .

but the only country we hate and look down on is exactly China.

poor ni77er. but i forgive you. such subtle knowledge, even some strategists in america can not figure out.

anyway, we are treated same as chinese , in your country. maybe we should thank China for taking us as hitchhikers.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

even vietnamese look down on chinese.

by the way, i forgive your ignorance about asian knowledge .

you are so low, any race but white people talk out their comtempt to you.

Your Brain is paining you
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

poor ni77er. but i forgive you. such subtle knowledge, even some strategists in america can not figure out.

anyway, we are treated same as chinese , in your country. maybe we should thank China for taking us as hitchhikers.

Yes taking like LovePeddler ,excort ,and prostitute . Visit other countries bitch i have travelled to korea bf so try visit a black nation slowpoke
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

You smell bitch ........they are acupuncture doctors. I wish to marry one of them but shes taking already. She was my acupuncturisist.

acupuncture ? applied to black skin ? how to do ?

they need to see your line of your skin before they put the needle down. that is the physiological difference between blacks n non-blacks
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

Yes taking like LovePeddler ,excort ,and prostitute . Visit other countries bitch i have travelled to korea bf so try visit a black nation slowpoke. Uour brain is of rocket launch
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

acupuncture ? applied to black skin ? how to do ?

they need to see your line of your skin before they put the needle down. that is the physiological difference between blacks n non-blacks
Now i know i am chatting with a nonentity .......you piss me off . I thought you r are learned but no. So you mean we dont jave viens in us?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Your Brain is paining you

china has to feed us, or else we will go with america. we DOMINATE china.

but you guys , send everything you have to trade for some money from china. and that money will not wind up in grassroots' hands. even things happening like that, chinese look down on you guys nonetheless.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

china has to feed us, or else we will go with america. we DOMINATE china.

but you guys , send everything you have to trade for some money from china. and that money will not wind up in grassroots' hands. even things happening like that, chinese look down on you guys nonetheless.
Are you married?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Yes taking like LovePeddler ,excort ,and prostitute . Visit other countries bitch i have travelled to korea bf so try visit a black nation slowpoke

i have stayed in your broke country for 4 years , and paid money to have sex with 8 black men/boys. i know the taste of being a master race.

go to korea ? to fidget among a race superior to you ? why ask trouble to reinforce and embody your inferiority complex ?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

i have stayed in your broke country for 4 years , and paid money to have sex with 8 black men/boys. i know the taste of being a master race.

go to korea ? to fidget among a race superior to you ? why ask trouble to reinforce and embody your inferiority complex ?
You need to upgrade ur translator........btw why pay men for sex are u a gay?
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Now i know i am chatting with a nonentity .......you piss me off . I thought you r are learned but no. So you mean we dont jave viens in us?

veins ??

hahahah....

acupuncture is applied on the tendons, not on the veins, unless you want to die of mass lost of blood.

it requires the therapists to touch the skin and to see the right place to punctuate, the veins and tendons and flesh have their own colors, which can be identified on the non-black skin .

anyway, in china, no black ever been spotted doing that puncture, no chinese dare to prick their skin.
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by ugandalady: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
zolajpower:

Are you married?

fvck off !
Re: The wife of the Chinese dullard by zolajpower: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

can we atleast be friend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. / Nigerian Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Praises Him / This Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Will Leave You In AWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.