Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

this girl is ugly, isnt she ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / this girl is ugly, isnt she ? (7417 Views)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2018
but the point is, the reason why the advertisement guy put her image here, is because she is supposed to attract the eye balls of black men.

what a pathetic idea ! how can black men love an ugly (at least by consensus of people beyond black men)girl like this one ?

is it the inferiority complex ?

1 Like

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2018
i just have no idea
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by MrAnele(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:
i just have no idea
I'm not sure i understand you...

Where is the advert

1 Like

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by Deckline(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
YES! SHE ISN'T.

1 Like

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by naijacentric(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Everybody is fine beauty fades a good heart is forever

1 Like

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
naijacentric:

but a big and nice black dick is always , permanently big. how to explain this ?
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by naijacentric(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:

but a big and nice black dick is always , permanently big. how to explain this ?
it would shrink as time goes on

1 Like

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
ugandalady:
but the point is, the reason why the advertisement guy put her image here, is because she is supposed to attract the eye balls of black men.

what a pathetic idea ! how can black men love an ugly (at least by consensus of people beyond black men)girl like this one ?

is it the inferiority complex ?

Mehn seriously you really lack intelligence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
When placed next to you, she's like a beauty goddess. As in anybody who thinks she is ugly will change their minds when they see your picture.
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by Nkemodiwe(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=pcguru1 post=70997751]

Mehn seriously you really lack intelligence. undecided[/quote
You w]
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by Nkemodiwe(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
When placed next to you, she's like a beauty goddess. As in anybody who thinks she is ugly will change their minds when they see your picture.
llllll
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by courna(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
this Ugandan mumu sef...
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:
it would shrink as time goes on

mature black men have bigger dicks. they will grow as age advances.
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

who says i am not a beauty ? black is beautiful. once i am a black , i am beautiful in any circumstance. watch my photo, dude.

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 3:43am On Sep 08, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

the crucial point is , among asian people, that asian girl is considered to be plain, if not ugly.

how come you black guys chase a plain asian girl, and boast of that ?! you know you lack of chances to win a real asian queen ? !
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 3:46am On Sep 08, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

by the aesthetic standard of her own race, she is way too fat . and the shape of her skull is not attractive viewed by most asian men. she would ranked 4.6 (10 is the best) , by asian standard.

by the way, her mouth is too big, too grinning. that gives her a negative point too.

Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 4:09am On Sep 08, 2018
courna:
this Ugandan mumu sef...

what is mumu ? is it the sound when my mouth sucking a big black dick ? it sounds very delectable.
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by keryj(f): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2018
How come no matter the topic of your treads, your response to people always ending on black dick.

You seems to be obsessed with black dick grin
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by naijacentric(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2018
ugandalady:

mature black men have bigger dicks. they will grow as age advances.
scammer
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2018
keryj:
How come no matter the topic of your treads, your response to people always ending on black dick.

You seems to be obsessed with black dick grin

so , black woman, why do you (plural form) want to have sex and marry with a white man ?
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:
scammer

mature black men have bigger dicks. they will grow as age advances
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by keryj(f): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2018
ugandalady:

so , black woman, why do you (plural form) want to have sex and marry with a white man ?

I never told you that I want to have sex or marry a white man. Am not against white man or black man either.

U just stated my observation about you based on go r nairaland activities
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2018
keryj:

I never told you that I want to have sex or marry a white man. Am not against white man or black man either.

U just stated my observation about you based on go r nairaland activities

sure, i love black dicks, or else why i spend so much in a black man forum ? to feel the hormone from the screen.

i doubt why some women dont love big black dicks, maybe most of them are black women, who have been fed up with them already.
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by keryj(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2018
ugandalady:

sure, i love black dicks, or else why i spend so much in a black man forum ? to feel the hormone from the screen.

i doubt why some women dont love big black dicks, maybe most of them are black women, who have been fed up with them already.

Noted. Case close grin
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
ogechukwukana133:
ugandalady:sure, i love black dicks, or else why i spend so much in a black man forum ? to feel the hormone from the screen. i doubt why some women dont love big black dicks, maybe most of them are black women, who have been fed up with them already. Noted. Case closes

are you my tape recorder?
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by ugandalady: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2018
ogechukwukana133:
ugandalady:sure, i love black dicks, or else why i spend so much in a black man forum ? to feel the hormone from the screen. i doubt why some women dont love big black dicks, maybe most of them are black women, who have been fed up with them already. Noted. Case closes

do i need you to tell me i like BBC?
Re: this girl is ugly, isnt she ? by Uniquetani1(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
naijacentric:

This is coming from a guy. Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / See After S*x Photo Of Couple Shared Online (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.