Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President (48080 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by aribasoye1: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:
Africa needs to move closer to some structures.

legalized Gays and lesbians

Controlled Marijuana use

Ban religion

And make fire arm purchase a little more flexible.

What are you saying? Do u really think before u write?
To legalize gay and lesbian, make fire arm purchase a little more flexible? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by ogatboy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Controlled Marijuana use

Ban religion

So you think this is the problem of Africa??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by tosyn125(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
its welcome if only he will win, after all the NDLEA, Police and Customs personnel are using the ban to feed the pocket fat

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Charmingrascal(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is one of the best campaign promises I have seen or heard so far. It can be legalized and controlled by the Govt #Takeitback

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

I don't think it needs to be legalized before it can be used for export. The problem is that we have dunce and stupid people as leaders. Cannabis can be restricted as government property alone just like crude-oil. It may only be handled by government and planted on government owned cannabis farm but should not be authorized for private or public people to own. But laws here are always slack so it seems impossible. Since Nigerians always abuse whatever they are given, it isn't safe to legalize it.

Good point. But i do believe that if we could Legalize Cigarettes and Alcohol and still be able to cope with the excesses that comes with Alcohol abuse, we can also cope with the Excesses that comes from legalizing weed. I just believe good laws needs to be put in place to ensure strict regulations of who can be able to buy it. We could make alot of money from commercializing it, It'll create a whole new market for our country, generate more revenue, Create more jobs and keep more people out of jail because of inconsequential Misdemeanors like simply Possession of Weed! At the end of the day, everybody wins... it's a Win - Win situation my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Shakitibob0: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hydrolysis:
This man lacks what it takes to rule a country
What does it take to rule a country?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Digitalwitch: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Freeze indeed ! kiss undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Doctorova(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
[b][/b]Sowore all the way

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by dermmy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

I don't think it needs to be legalized before it can be used for export. The problem is that we have dunce and stupid people as leaders. Cannabis can be restricted as government property alone just like crude-oil. It may only be handled by government and planted on government owned cannabis farm but should not be authorized for private or public people to own. But laws here are always slack so it seems impossible. Since Nigerians always abuse whatever they are given, it isn't safe to legalize it.

Love this.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Good point. But i do believe that if we could Legalize Cigarettes and Alcohol and still be able to cope with the excesses that comes with Alcohol abuse, we can also cope with the Excesses that comes from legalizing weed. I just believe good laws needs to be put in place to ensure strict regulations of who can be able to buy it. We could make alot of money from commercializing it, It'll create a whole new market for our country, generate more revenue, Create more jobs and keep more people out of jail because of inconsequential Misdemeanors like simply Possession of Weed! At the end of the day, everybody wins... it's a Win - Win situation my brother.

You have point too....but broz, igbo bad gaan o...You never see person wey smoke am for the first time and e enter spirit realm grin grin dey see tinz out of reality. Or person wey smoke am dey run 440 grin or person wey smoke dey talk from 8pm till the following day. grin grin The point we have both made is if ''good laws will be put in place.'' And that is where we have a problem in the country. Asides that we are good to go.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
majekdom2:
Obviously this guys can't hold a debate without mentioning pastors. What is the relationship between his beef with pastors and a man with no vision who wants to export weed. Weed is like Aloevera, why is exportation of aloevera isn't a serious agenda? The new enemy of cancer is artificial intelligence.... https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/08/24/3-ways-artificial-intelligence-is-tackling-cancer/ an emerging technology that can change Africa. can't we think and copy innovative solutions for once. What would be the impact of weed exportation on our economy.

Cannabis is a 3.2 Billion dollar market in the US alone, Think again Mr Man. The Economic Potentials are HUGE!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by obailala(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
"Nigeria would be exporting marijuana to countries where it will be used for medicinal purposes." - Sowore

Interpretation according to Nigerian reporters and bloggers:

"Founder of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore has promised to legalize the usage of Marijuana if he is voted president come 2019."

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

You have point too....but broz, igbo bad gaan o...You never see person wey smoke am for the first time and e enter spirit realm grin grin dey see tinz out of reality. Or person wey smoke am dey run 440 grin or person wey smoke dey talk from 8pm till the following day. grin grin The point we have both made is if ''good laws will be put in place.'' And that is where we have a problem in the country. Asides that we are good to go.

Lool i swear you're Right. Some people cannot deal with the effects of the high as good as others and that's why those who know it's Not good for them should stay away from it just like some people stay away from alcohol and Cigarette knowing its not good for them. A big warning sign has to be put on every marijuana product just like the ones on cigars Which BOLDLY Tells you that if YOU'RE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG IF YOU KEEP SMOKING but leaving the decision to smoke or Not to you as far as you've gotten to the legal age. We could Put a warning that says SMOKING IS LIABLE TO CAUSE DISORIENTATION, DISORGANIZATION AND EVEN HALLUCINATIONS. SMOKE RESPONSIBLY. People will know of course to stay away from what is bad for them, and those who still want to go ahead can do so. Another rule i think has to be Enforced Should be NO SMOKING OF MARIJUANA IN PUBLIC PLACES, OFFICES And Also WHILE DRIVING. These will greatly reduce the Risk of abuse and the adverse effects of abuse in my opinion. Once again, it all comes down to how well these Laws can be effectively Enforced...and i think if we have the WILL, we can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by frankmoney(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Controlled Marijuana use

Ban religion

even as USA is developed they are having issues with gun and here you are saying we should make it more flexible. Name one country that imports marijuana
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by dochenaj: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
higherpower:
*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU COULD HAVE BEEN THUS*

AN ACCOUNT OF THE TRIALS OF ATIKU THE SON OF ABUBAKAR

1. In the seventh year that king Obasanjo reigned over the kingdom, a great trouble broke out in the land. For when his time was come nigh that he may descend from the throne that he called unto himself noble men in the land.

2. And he declared unto them saying: "Now that my days on the throne are few, allow me therefore to rule over thee for another four years".

3. And he gathered together of them that maketh laws in the Red Chamber in the city of the king, and even unto they in the Green Chamber, that they may amend the books of the law to favour him.

4. But this thing grieved Atiku the son of Abubakar who was the king's deputy. And he said unto his master, "howbeit seekest thou to rule over the people for another term? sweareth not thou by the name of thy god to set me upon the throne after thee?

5. Practice thou not this great evil against me and against the kingdom for it is written in the books of the law that a king may not reign but for two terms which equal eight years''. But these words changeth not the heart of the king.

6. And Atiku conspired with the Governors of the provinces and of the men who maketh laws in the city of the great king and they rejected king Obasanjo that he may continually reign over the kingdom.

7. And the king was wrought with grave anger and he declared according to these words to Atiku the son of Abubakar saying, "because thou hath done this great evil unto me, thou shall no longer sit upon the throne of this kingdom even unto thy death".

8. When the son of Abubakar saw that the king favoureth him not, that he departed from the camp of the king by the name PDP, and pitched his tent in the camp of the king's adversaries by the name ACN that he may contend the throne of the kingdom.

9. And it came to pass that Governor Yaradua who ruleth over the province of Katsina found favour in the sight of king Obasanjo. And when the time was come for the appointment of the king that he defeated Atiku and was appointed and anointed king over the kingdom. And king Yaradua ruleth the kingdom with the fear of God. But his days as king was full of affliction.

10. And when king Yaradua gave up the ghost that Goodluck the son of Jonathan who siteth by his side as the deputy reigned after him. But when the time was come nigh that the son of Jonathan be appointed again that Atiku departed from the camp of the king's adversaries and entered into the king's camp that he may be appointed.

11 . But the son of Jonathan defeated Atiku again for he spake according to these words unto the people, "I feel thy pains brethren for I was once like thee. I wore no sandals on the soul of my feet in the years of my youth when seeketh I knowledge, for my parents were of little means". And the people loved him and appointed him.

12. And the host of the other camps were vexed with a great vexation. For sixteen years they made battle against the king's camp and hath not prevailed against it.

13. And a certain noble man by the name Audu the son of Ogbe declared unto the leaders of the camps that contended the throne with the king's camp saying: "howbeit thinkest thou in thy heart to prevail against the king's camp if comest thou not together as one?

14. Harken to my voice this day, come let us reason together that we may enlarge our coast and verily, verily I say unto thee, the throne of the kingdom shall be delivered into our hands.

15. Of the camps that came together that day to form the APC were ACN from the west, ANPP from the North and a part of APGA from the East of the kingdom. Even the unhappy in the camp of PDP crossed over into the camp too.

16. And Atiku the son of Abubakar departed again from the king's camp by the name PDP and entered into the camp of the king's adversaries that he may contend the throne.

17. But Mohammed the son of Buhari was favoured among them that seeketh the throne from the camp of the APC for he swore unto the leaders of the camp saying, "Behold brethren, I am full of age and my eyes are becoming dim, suffer me to ascend unto the throne for I shall only reign for four years". And Buhari was anointed king over the kingdom.

18. And it troubled the son of Abubakar in his heart that he was rejected as king again. But he saith in his heart, I shall be of long suffering and remain in this camp for I shall ascend unto the throne after the fourth year of king Buhari.

19. But it came to pass that as the end of the fourth year of king Buhari's reign was at hand that the advisers in the king's court said unto him, be of good courage, gird thy loins and present thyself to be appointed again to reign over the kingdom for another four years.

20. And when Atiku heard of these words that he was vexed with anger and he repenteth that he joined the APC.

21. And he said, "I shall arise and go back to PDP which is the camp of my youth. And I shall declare unto them, “I have sinned against thee and against God. Accept me this day that I may once again contend the throne in thy bosom”.

22. And on the twenty fourth day of the eleventh month of the year before a new king is appointed that Atiku the son of Abubakar departed from the camp of APC and joined the camp of his youth.

23. And there was great jubilation in the camp of PDP that day for they said, “Verily, the prodigal son returneth.

24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker, will not approve of it.

25. But behold, I say unto you, verily the spirit of the living God, when it returneth unto Aremu, the son of Obasanjo shall cause him to see the light and giveth his approval, and there shall be great jubilation in the camp of Atiku, the son of Abubakar.

Got from a Friend's FB page
Wow! Whoever wrote this doth read a lot of King James Version, and all that he writeth thus, bewrayeth him.
However, it is a brilliant translation of the story of Atiku the son of Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by frankmoney(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Cannabis is a 3.2 Billion dollar market in the US alone, Think again Mr Man. The Economic Potentials are HUGE!!
does the us government allow importation of cannabis , that should be your question .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by gotnel: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
God will open up our eyes to see the pictures of how things really runs in this world
Religion has really blocked our views in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
frankmoney:
does the us government allow importation of cannabis , that should be your question .

No, My argument is for Legalization and creation of our own market Here, Not Necessarily Exportation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by dochenaj: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Our government that is always interested in privatising all their responsibility to the people will now take up cannabis farming. Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
jamaicabakare:
He has a point
I'm going to vote a Sowore for this singularity. It shows he's open minded. Something we haven't had since independence. He's not just making a point, he's making a whole lot of sense.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by frankmoney(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

No, My argument is for Legalization and creation of our own market Here, Not Necessarily Exportation.
ok then because from what sowore said he has no point actually . Who will import marijuana
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Go and educate yourself on marijuana usage.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
I'm on a higher plain cool. So I got a birds eye view on this issue.

First of all, we need to respect adults rights to choose what they do with their bodies and move to a more sensible and modern approach to cannabis policy. Let's even put aside the undeniable economic benefits of cannabis legalization, the medicinal attribute or your prejudice about cannabis.

Do you know young people have easier access to cannabis now, in Nigeria than they do in just about any other countries in the world. Underage smoking of cannabis has adverse effect on a young developing brain. An underage smoker that continues smoking through adulthood has been shown to lose eight IQ points from childhood to adulthood. Legalization would be the most intelligent and effective way to combat teenage consumption of cannabis. The removal of black market cannabis altogether will only make it more difficult for teenagers to get their hands on cannabis. The more we educate teenagers and have adult, sensible conversations about marijuana, the less likely we are to see high rates of underage use.

I work
I pay Tax
I smoke Marijuana
I am not a Criminal
LEGALIZE IT
#alwayskeepit420%

MaryJane says hi grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:

Go and educate yourself on marijuana usage.

You don't have to be harsh. Learn to communicate with peace when someone has made a point. The issue here is NIGERIA as a people. You are only talking scientifically. Even learned people here seldom use things to the full maximum potential. You have only talked from your own point of robust understanding which many Nigerians don't wanna know. Legalize it and you will see that even in the next twenty years, we may not have found anything to do with it as pertains health and well-being. Our professors only know stories not action.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
dochenaj:

Our government that is always interested in privatising all their responsibility to the people will now take up cannabis farming. Lol

Don't mind me. That was why I said many of dem be dunce and stupid.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
okenwaa:
Legalise it or not...

We go dey abuse am.

You have a point. Tramadol has been legal until people started abusing it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by princetom1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Arthurity1:
It's kinda the hard truth.... If Nigerian began the exportation of cannabis we would stand to gain alot from the revenue generated and reduce the dependency on oil export income. The problem now is that weed is illegal in the country yet we have more smokers than Jamaica, if it is legalized i wonder how the country would be

He didn't said he wanna legalize it, he said, he wanna export it, in the past 4 years, government has destroyed weed worth more than 1.5 trillion naira.... Imagine if we have that extra money for hand.... It can do alot

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by princetom1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

You don't have to be harsh. Learn to communicate with peace when someone has made a point. The issue here is NIGERIA as a people. You are only talking scientifically. Even learned people here seldom use things to the full maximum potential. You have only talked from your own point of robust understanding which many Nigerians don't wanna know. Legalize it and you will see that even in the next twenty years, we may not have found anything to do with it as pertains health and well-being. Our professors only know stories not action.

Sowore is nt even talking about legalizing it for our own use bt just exporting it for where it is needed and we get our money, the last 4 years, government has destroyed weed worth 1.5 trillion naira

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Herein lies the problem. It is not until I wrap marijuana buds and leaves in rolling paper before I consume it. Many legal drugs you can buy over the counter at your average pharmacy can fućk you up real bad. The effects of smoking cannabis as a first time user is what is preached often thereby making it worse than it sounds. Just like the use of every psychedelic drug, state of mind must be considered. That said, the medical advantages are endless

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lool i swear you're Right. Some people cannot deal with the effects of the high as good as others and that's why those who know it's Not good for them should stay away from it just like some people stay away from alcohol and Cigarette knowing its not good for them. A big warning sign has to be put on every marijuana product just like the ones on cigars Which BOLDLY Tells you that if YOU'RE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG IF YOU KEEP SMOKING but leaving the decision to smoke or Not to you as far as you've gotten to the legal age. We could Put a warning that says SMOKING IS LIABLE TO CAUSE DISORIENTATION, DISORGANIZATION AND EVEN HALLUCINATIONS. SMOKE RESPONSIBLY. People will know of course to stay away from what is bad for them, and those who still want to go ahead can do so. Another rule i think has to be Enforced Should be NO SMOKING OF MARIJUANA IN PUBLIC PLACES, OFFICES And Also WHILE DRIVING. These will greatly reduce the Risk of abuse and the adverse effects of abuse in my opinion. Once again, it all comes down to how well these Laws can be effectively Enforced...and i think if we have the WILL, we can do it.

Yes you're right. We have the will. But I have never seen such unwilling leaders like African leaders especially this Nigeria. They are very archaic and not ready to just do anything to materialize.
Asides smoking, Marijuana can be eaten too and have effects, so the public needs to be really educated. I remember one of our senior friends in school (na bible study teacher). He go greet one of him guys and dem cook concotion rice. Na so the guy dey boast say something go happen here today grin grin say dem go chop good jollof rice. He bring out one nylon full of dried leaves, com sprinkle am on top the rice. My senior friend think say na thyme. After chopping like this, the guy had a very long sleep he never had in a long time. Like sleeping in the evening around 4pm or 5, come wake up the following morning. grin grin grin Na later him know say na weed him chop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by OgogoroNo2: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Must he mentioned pastors whenever discussing pertinent issues daddy Bleep
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:

Herein lies the problem. It is not until I wrap marijuana buds and leaves in rolling paper before I consume it. Many legal drugs you can buy over the counter at your average pharmacy can fućk you up real bad. The effects of smoking cannabis as a first time user is what is preached often thereby making it worse than it sounds. Just like the use of every psychedelic drug, state of mind must be considered. That said, the medical advantages are endless

You are right, that was why I said we have not fully understood its potentials through lack of education and development, hence, it leaves many people to use it in its raw form. And those in charge (the government) who ought to develop the health system and how we can be a producing nation by using supposedly dangerous items are unwilling. That first time use can also damage some people too permanently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.