Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President (48081 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Emily22:

Lwkm o

For your mind you understand what the guy is saying abi? Continue.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by ASO001(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Very valid

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by marvinsync(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Hydrolysis:
This man lacks what it takes to rule a country

so who now has it?
the current president?
PDP?

my shift joor u talking trash!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by marvinsync(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Hydrolysis:
This man lacks what it takes to rule a country

so who now has it?
the current president?
PDP?

my guy shift joor u talking trash!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

This idiot is always looking for attention every now and then.

Baby freeze, I know you are on Nairaland o but you need to start using your senses. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2018
MrMystrO:

Good point. But i do believe that if we could Legalize Cigarettes and Alcohol and still be able to cope with the excesses that comes with Alcohol abuse, we can also cope with the Excesses that comes from legalizing weed. I just believe good laws needs to be put in place to ensure strict regulations of who can be able to buy it. We could make alot of money from commercializing it, It'll create a whole new market for our country, generate more revenue, Create more jobs and keep more people out of jail because of inconsequential Misdemeanors like simply Possession of Weed! At the end of the day, everybody wins... it's a Win - Win situation my brother.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Charmingrascal:
This is one of the best campaign promises I have seen or heard so far. It can be legalized and controlled by the Govt #Takeitback

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by akbahbah(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Freeze is on point on this. Nigerians can't see beyond their nose. Medical marijuana is now a bomb in international market. The market will soon grow beyond reasonable doubt by 2022 according to forecast. Canada, Isreal and Jamaica are currently top exporters of marijuana and they working to grow the business further to meet up with the forecasted market demand by 2022. ..The problem with Nigerians is that many of our people are lazy in reading., also religion has damaged so many peoples brain. Pharmatical companies are using marijuana as a cure to so many ailment.... Naija no dey explore at all.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by anjilgreat(f): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Because Nigerian pastors are fraudsters

Just hear yourself!

You were the same person ignorantly telling me on that thread on Mackerel (Titus fish) that there is no fish known as Titus fish and ignorantly telling me to take correction instead of you to humbly browse/research and take the correction yourself.

Now you are ignorantly generalizing that "all Nigerian pastors are fraudsters".The truth is that, there are some fake pastors (which is not a surprise because it is a sign of the last day) but you got it wrong by generalizing. I want you to know that, gone are the days when people like you were celebrating this word " AS POOR AS A CHURCH RAT"

The Church will continue to prosper and the gate of hell cannot prevail against it. The more you hate the Church and the ' genuine Nigerian Pastors ', the more they will increase and the more headache you'll have and will continue to gnash your teeth because your hate just can't do anything about it.

BTW, you better don't quote me again because I can never come down to your low mentality level to engage your myopic attention seeking type who have headache, High BP and gain pleasure in speaking thrash whenever they hear the name 'pastors' or the 'church'. Make sure you repent and turn to God before it's too late because your hate for the Church, as seen in your previous posts will only hurt you and you alone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Arthurity1(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
oponu...go and hide ur face in shame..
I thought I got rid of you? I don't like an exchange of words with your kind. So please stop mentioning me!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Sleekfingers: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2018
anjilgreat:

Just hear yourself!

You were the same person ignorantly telling me on that thread on Mackerel (Titus fish) that there is no fish known as Titus fish and ignorantly telling me to take correction instead of you to humbly browse/research and take the correction yourself.

Now you are ignorantly generalizing that "all Nigerian pastors are fraudsters".The truth is that, there are some fake pastors (which is not a surprise because it is a sign of the last day) but you got it wrong by generalizing. I want you to know that, gone are the days when people like you were celebrating this word " AS POOR AS A CHURCH RAT"

The Church will continue to prosper and the gate of hell cannot prevail against it. The more you hate the Church and the ' genuine Nigerian Pastors ', the more they will increase and the more headache you'll have and will continue to gnash your teeth because your hate just can't do anything about it.

BTW, you better don't quote me again because I can never come down to your low mentality level to engage your myopic attention seeking type who have headache, High BP and gain pleasure in speaking thrash whenever they hear the name 'pastors' or the 'church'. Make sure you repent and turn to God before it's too late because your hate for the Church, as seen in your previous posts will only hurt you and you alone.

What's my busines with any damn church. But I repeat Nigerian pastors are fraudsters.

If you don't like what I said, pls kindly go and hang yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by anjilgreat(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Sleekfingers:

What's my busines with any damn church. But I repeat Nigerian pastors are fraudsters.

If you don't like what I said, pls kindly go and hang yourself

You should be the one hanging yourself and hugging a transformer too, because you are the pained one here since you have chosen to make Nigerian pastors your headache and not mind your business.

I repeat, there was no need for freeze to involve Pastors while making his point concerning weed exportation. And you have decided not to think straight by quoting me to tell me your personal ignorant opinion.

Hear me again, I won't bring myself down to your level. Arguing with you would be me taking a deep plunge to your level. So keep your opinion to yourself and don't involve me in your ignorance and narrow mindedness.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Sleekfingers: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2018
anjilgreat:

You should be the one hanging yourself because you are the pained one here since you have chosen to make Nigerian pastors your headache and not mind your business.

I repeat, there was no need for freeze to involve Pastors while making his point concerning weed exportation. And you have decided not to think straight by quoting me to tell me your personal ignorant opinion.

Hear me again, I won't bring myself down to your level. Arguing with you would be me taking a deep plunge to your level. So keep your opinion to yourself and don't involve me in your ignorance and narrow mindedness.

Yes, they are my headache. I repeat they are fraudsters. And the government should start looking into their finances. Tax those mofos
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Tejiriseth(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Same to you bro..
Cant you Observe the Post and comment without making reference to his reference.?
eleojo23:
This Freeze suffers from some form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and his focus is Nigerian pastors.

He could have made his point without involving pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.