Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President (48087 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by bibicici(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Look I really have nothing against the export of the marijuana leaf, but turned into igbo! Isn't that sick? Igbo that we're still trying to put a stop to it's abuse? Well anyway Yele Sowore like I've always maintained is a joker, this time his jokes are not funny but very stupid.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
princetom1:

Sowore is nt even talking about legalizing it for our own use bt just exporting it for where it is needed and we get our money, the last 4 years, government has destroyed weed worth 1.5 trillion naira

Hmmmn....Naija matter tire us jare. We are so blessed. We only need to work and get serious especially with law and justice.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
What has pastor got to do with exporting igbo? This 1diot will always be looking for a way to insult pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by goldenfrosh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:
Africa needs to move closer to some structures.

legalized Gays and lesbians

Controlled Marijuana use

Ban religion

And make fire arm purchase a little more flexible.

legalize gay so u can? you dont have talk.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

You are right, that was why I said we have not fully understood its potentials through lack of education and development, hence, it leaves many people to use it in its raw form. And those in charge (the government) who ought to develop the health system and how we can be a producing nation by using supposedly dangerous items are unwilling. That first time use can also damage some people too permanently.
This is not true. If you do your research properly, you'd find out the people in that category usually use another drug (mostly not stated) or alcohol together with marijuana. Many of the buck nakeds and street urchins whose appearance is never pleasing to the eye, smoke marijuana in public but what really fuckś them up, they do in private. Most of these hard drug addicts are the ones who gave cannabis a bad name. I know lawyers, architects, doctors, lecturers etc who are daily consumers of cannabis and they, like me, function perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Earthbound:

This is not true. If you do your research properly, you'd find out the people in that category usually use another drug (mostly not stated) or alcohol together with marijuana. Many of the buck nakeds and street urchins whose appearance is never pleasing to the eye, smoke marijuana in public but what really fuckś them up, they do in private. Most of these hard drug addicts are the ones who gave cannabis a bad name. I know lawyers, architects, doctors, lecturers etc who are daily consumers of cannabis and they, like me, function perfectly.

Lolzx... I see....You be Cannabis consumer grin grin grin But bros, consume wisely o wink grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Hopebringer: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

The same way he insults pastors too, it's tit for that. Freeze is a fool, he should learn to criticize without insults.

or you think pastors don't have children too.

Now I understand

Enjoy your evening

Cheers
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Yes you're right. We have the will. But I have never seen such unwilling leaders like African leaders especially this Nigeria. They are very archaic and not ready to just do anything to materialize.
Asides smoking, Marijuana can be eaten too and have effects, so the public needs to be really educated. I remember one of our senior friends in school (na bible study teacher). He go greet one of him guys and dem cook concotion rice. Na so the guy dey boast say something go happen here today grin grin say dem go chop good jollof rice. He bring out one nylon full of dried leaves, com sprinkle am on top the rice. My senior friend think say na thyme. After chopping like this, the guy had a very long sleep he never had in a long time. Like sleeping in the evening around 4pm or 5, come wake up the following morning. grin grin grin Na later him know say na weed him chop cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin See trips... That your guy sef no sharp, if na me, as soon as i don hear that guy say “Something go happen here today” I don carry myself dey comot Lol. I cannot cum and find out wetin go happen by myself, i no be Lab rat angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by BRASH: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lolzx... I see....You be Cannabis consumer grin grin grin But bros, consume wisely o wink grin
everytime i smoke weed, am always inspired to meditate and study my bible. It motivates me into creative thinking. Is that a bad effect? Those mad people u see on the streets are victims of attacks from village people though some first timers may have difficulty understanding the high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
bibicici:
Look I really have nothing against the export of the marijuana leaf, but turned into igbo! Isn't that sick? Igbo that we're still trying to put a stop to it's abuse? Well anyway Yele Sowore like I've always maintained is a joker, this time his jokes are not funny but very stupid.

Go Safe Today.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Cannabis is a 3.2 Billion dollar market in the US alone, Think again Mr Man. The Economic Potentials are HUGE!!
what competitive advantage does Nigeria have to tap into this opportunity. You guys are the ones not thinking. Does the potential make it profitable for Nigeria. Has sowore done his feasibility study? Why would US want to purcahse cannabis from Nigeria when she can plant, import from other countries. What impact will it have on Nigerians... what jobs will be created, skills and technology transfer. Is it about the money. Why is it that you guys don’t use your head when you hear money! We don’t need revenue, we need “sustenance”. We need skills that will make us compete. We don’t have to export weed to tap into the opportunity. We could be the nations that will import, refine and make products, sell these products. There are nations with little export but are giants. New Zealand is one. You guys should think and think
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by princetom1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
bibicici:

Sir, he said to import it, didn't said to legalize it for igbo smoking o... Between why u call him a joker? Has he not been realistic, straight forward and profering solutions u were expecting, he attends town hall meetings and shows all the time, unlike some people that are afraid to show for public because they have nothing to say, neither nothing to offer, dan lies upon lies
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRASH:
everytime i smoke weed, am always inspired to meditate and study my bible. It motivates me into creative thinking. Is that a bad effect? Those mad people u see on the streets are victims of attacks from village people though some first timers may have difficulty understanding the high.

Too much as a first timer can send person to the streets o grin grin grin Why can't yu use green tea or coffee for alertness Broda Brash grin grin wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

grin grin grin See trips... That your guy sef no sharp, if na me, as soon as i don hear that guy say “Something go happen here today” I don carry myself dey comot Lol. I cannot cum and find out wetin go happen by myself, i no be Lab rat angry

Lolz... he only thought he was trying to show cooking prowess considering the fact that most guyz no sabi cook well or cook at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by MrMystrO(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
majekdom2:
what competitive advantage does Nigeria have to tap into this opportunity. You guys are the ones not thinking. Does the potential make it profitable for Nigeria. Has sowore done his feasibility study? Why would US want to purcahse cannabis from Nigeria when she can plant, import from other countries. What impact will it have on Nigerians... what jobs will be created, skills and technology transfer. Is it about the money. Why is it that you guys don’t use your head when you hear money! We don’t need revenue, we need “sustenance”. We need skills that will make us compete. We don’t have to export weed to tap into the opportunity. We could be the nations that will import, refine and make products, sell these products. There are nations with little export but are giants. New Zealand is one. You guys should think and think

I AM NOT FOR EXPORTATION OF WEED, Rather Creating and Nurturing our own market here and so what you're saying is exactly what I'm advocating for too but thanks for your point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

I AM NOT FOR EXPORTATION OF WEED, Rather Creating and Nurturing our own market here and so what you're saying is exactly what I'm advocating for too but thanks for your point.
you would have checked through my posts with detail before quoting. Cheers and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by bullabong(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Megatrix:
Sowore can't win, that's the simple truth
He knows its not next year..... But one day he will rule you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by ACE1010: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Founder of SaharaReporters, Omoyele Sowore has promised to legalize the usage of Marijuana if he is voted president come 2019.

According to Sowore who is also convener of the Take It Back movement, the mass production of Marijuana in Nigeria will open a window of cash inflow for the country which is over-relying on petro-dollars presently.

Sowore who was once described as the ‘latest comedian in town’ by a political pundit made these assertions at a conference amid laughter by the audience filled with youths.

Leader of freeTheSheeple movement, Daddy Freeze took to his instagram account saying:

#FreeTheSheeple’

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWUoK1gk3b/

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-sowores-statement-on-exporting-weed-if-he-becomes-president/

Make Sowore kukuma make Dady Breeze his Vice! If it happens meeen..... Naija own don don be that grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by BRASH: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
sharpwriter:

Too much as a first timer can send person to the streets o grin grin grin Why can't yu use green tea or coffee for alertness Broda Brash grin grin wink
my broda i do take coffee and green tea sometimes, but if it's not weed,it's not the same thing as weed. Igbo issa goal.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by sharpwriter(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
BRASH:
my broda i do take coffee and green tea sometimes, but if it's not weed,it's not the same thing as weed. Igbo issa goal.

I doff my hat for you....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:

You missed when I stated "Controlled". Do you know the tax that can be generated from it. Also, it breaks that cartel hold of the substance and brings the trade more transparent.

only said fire arm purchase should be made a little more flexible. Am not saying it should be sold in mart's

America tried controllng it but corruption and pure evil made it spiral out of contol. For all the darkness and the stupidity in Africa, I hate to see what happens when we become 1/4th as loose as the American society, something tells me that even Thanos won't compare to the chaos we'll unleash grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Arthurity1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u are the brain dead irritant here bro...If u wish to argue my submissions to ur above response..

State the relevances of religion in the everyday lives of people globally including the countries without religions and its adverse effects on them...

I guess Nigeria is too far from heaven...I'm a Christian but I'm not religious. Be spiritual don't be stupiddddddd...Religion as it were has been compromised that is why the more religious outposts the more crimes and moral decadence.
Damn!!! I don't want to believe God created someone as stupid as yourself!
In your earlier statement you clearly said BAN RELIGION... That means taking away another's right of choice... What you should have said is for people to balance religion and common sense and to outlaw certain religious practices that infringe on the common law of man .
And also to counter your question about the relevance of religion in the everyday lives of people, well religion serves as a guide to people. Without religion the world would have fallen to chaos a long time ago. It is unfortunate that some people have become overzealous and perverted the message of most religions, which is peace.
And also your statement on the more religious outposts the more crimes is false. With your logic it means Ireland which is 90% catholic is the country with the highest crime rate in the world. Before you make assertion, get your facts right!
Now to your other point of making firearms more accessible to citizens.... Look up the countries with the highest gun related deaths and the countries with the lowest gun related deaths and see the difference in legislature concerning firearms. Like I said earlier before you comment on a public post get your facts right otherwise you just come off as downright stupid as you did on this thread.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Arthurity1:

Damn!!! I don't want to believe God created someone as stupid as yourself!
In your earlier statement you clearly said BAN RELIGION... That means taking away another's right of choice... What you should have said is for people to balance religion and common sense and to outlaw certain religious practices that infringe on the common law of man .
And also to counter your question about the relevance of religion in the everyday lives of people, well religion serves as a guide to people. Without religion the world would have fallen to chaos a long time ago. It is unfortunate that some people have become overzealous and perverted the message of most religions, which is peace.
And also your statement on the more religious outposts the more crimes is false. With your logic it means Ireland which is 90% catholic is the country with the highest crime rate in the world. Before you make assertion, get your facts right!
Now to your other point of making firearms more accessible to citizens.... Look up the countries with the highest gun related deaths and the countries with the lowest gun related deaths and see the difference in legislature concerning firearms. Like I said earlier before you comment on a public post get your facts right otherwise you just come off as downright stupid as you did on this thread.
hahaha i didn't even read ur deluded complaints and whinnings because from the first paragraph it reeked of violence,frustration,depression,rejection and sorrows..

By the way i didn't write to outlaw,u might have to see a doctor because paranoia still kills..

Shame on you and whatever force that is behind your ills..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Arthurity1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
hahaha i didn't even read ur deluded complaints and whinnings because from the first paragraph it reeked of violence,frustration,depression,rejection and sorrows..

By the way i didn't write to outlaw,u might have to see a doctor because paranoia still kills..

Shame on you and whatever force that is behind your ills..
A wise man once said "You can't win an argument against a stupid person, he would bring you down to his level and beat you at his own game" and arguing with you would be me taking a deep plunge to your level so I wish you good night and nice life.
I'm only sad that you would have to bring forth more of your kind into this world.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by degamemaster(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Arthurity1:

A wise man once said "You can't win an argument against a stupid person, he would bring you down to his level and beat you at his own game" and arguing with you would be me taking a deep plunge to your level so I wish you good night and nice life.
I'm only sad that you would have to bring forth more of your kind into this world.
oponu...go and hide ur face in shame..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by bibicici(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sowore people... I heard that before and I don't believe it, infact I have smoked it before and I still don't believe it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by Sleekfingers: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
anjilgreat:
Daddy freeze, always reacting!

Must you react and add pastors to your reaction? What concerns pastors and weeds again?

Because Nigerian pastors are fraudsters
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by mayo47(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hydrolysis:
This man lacks what it takes to rule a country

What does it take to rule?
Does the present one have what it takes to rule?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
I know he will support him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply / Yewande Baruwa Is Dead (Ex Miss Charismatic Nigeria) / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.