Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations (49243 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by ItuExchange(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's an upgrade of life.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by globalview(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's good to upgrade oneself ...But if you have any skin diseases like... Stretch marks,exzema,pimples, body rashes, old body marks...kindly contact us on 09029391404.
Saraga herbal medicated soap is cheap and affordable.

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Have you eaten today

Wrong question:ask him if he has taken his medication and was it the right dosage?
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by antwanD: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
[#NEWSPAY_ALERT #NEWSPAY_INCOME: Davido and Others Named 100 Most Influential Young Africans � http:///npdav100

He should be tutored well ooo
He should fly himself first[/quote]
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Dreyl(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
He deserves it
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Bollinger(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Some months ago, report went viral about Mohammed Abubakar, a former airport cleaner who was promoted to a pilot in one of Nigeria’s passenger airline, Azman Air. The airline took to its Twitter page to celebrate the pilot following his career advancement. 

The airline revealed that after 24 years ago, Mohammed is keeping his dream of becoming an aviation expert alive as he was recently decorated as a captain. 

A tweet from the airline’s official handle, reads; “He Joined the Aviation industry 24years ago as Aircraft Cleaner. Today He is getting the Fourth Bar to becoming a CAPTAIN. “Congratulations Mohammed Abubakar from all of us @AirAzman.”

The new co-pilot has commenced flying operations with other pilots. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/former-airport-cleaner-turned-pilot-commences-flying-operations-photos.html

How does that make sense or you don't know how promotions work? English is a big problem in Nigeria.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by antwanD: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
#NEWSPAY_ALERT #NEWSPAY_INCOME: Davido and Others Named 100 Most Influential Young Africans � http:///npdav100
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by TheWordist(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
See better storyline for Nollywood and their limited view..
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by TPhebe: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
IIHT is an authorized Kryterion and Pearson Vue testing partner.
That runs a testing center for Kryterion and Pearson Vue.
We test for highly recognized exam Vendors like CGFNS, ACAMS, Microsoft, Oracle, Checkpoint, and CCNA, etc.

For more information contact us @
77, Ojuelegba Surulere, Lagos.
Calls:08169846777
Whatsapp: 08109836294
Mail: pet@iihtng.com

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.
But wait o, I always wonder what would have happened if Buhari had faced his studies.
grin

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by bettercreature(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.
But wait o, I always wonder what would have happened if Buhari had faced his studies.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Kennydoc(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Congratulations.

I just want to use this medium to thanks Buhari for putting Nigeria back on the right track.

I believe this man actually studied to become a pilot but he ended up a cleaner, you can see how dammed this country was! But Buhari is making things turn around for us!

After he emerges champion come 2019 Nigeria will become greater and greater.

PDP is a taboo to Nigeria; they say they want to work, I'll say you don't have to be in power to work for us.
When they lose 2019 they can still work as individuals for the country.

A tweet from the airline’s official handle, reads;  “He Joined the Aviation industry 24 YEARS AGO AS AIRCRAFT CLEANER. Today He is getting the Fourth Bar to becoming a CAPTAIN. “Congratulations Mohammed Abubakar from all of us @AirAzman

Read the above carefully, especially the statements in bold, and ask yourself if you made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by NobodyKnows(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
B2marlo:
See their fore-heads, more like terrorists flying an aeroplane. Nobody should venture in that plane with such foreheads marked with signs terrorism. cheesy
dont be stupid
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by NobodyKnows(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Read the above carefully, especially the statements in bold, and ask yourself if you made sense.
Dude , be objective.
There’s no way he would have been promoted to be a pilot if he wasn’t qualified to be one in the first place
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.
of point
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by SammySeun: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
hard work and determination .... thumbs up
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Kennydoc(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dude , be objective.
There’s no way he would have been promoted to be a pilot if he wasn’t qualified to be one in the first place

He joined as a cleaner 24 YEARS AGO. So if he was trained as a captain from the very beginning, it took a whooping 24 years for him to be promoted as one? Are you for real?
He obviously joined as a cleaner, then went to aviation school while on the job and having gone through his training as a pilot, he just got promoted as one.
Often times, we hear of people who started working in hospitals as cleaners, then went through nursing school and later became nurses.
It's not very difficult to appreciate, is it?
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Congratulations.

I just want to use this medium to thanks Buhari for putting Nigeria back on the right track.

I believe this man actually studied to become a pilot but he ended up a cleaner, you can see how dammed this country was! But Buhari is making things turn around for us!

After he emerges champion come 2019 Nigeria will become greater and greater.

PDP is a taboo to Nigeria; they say they want to work, I'll say you don't have to be in power to work for us.
When they lose 2019 they can still work as individuals for the country.
May your destiny follow the way buhari is taking Nigeria to.Say a loud amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by objobj: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.

He would have been commenting of somebody's blog by now with 5mb like you while yoyr father is in the village begging 3k from you.

grin
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by NobodyKnows(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

He joined as a cleaner 24 YEARS AGO. So if he was trained as a captain from the very beginning, it took a whooping 24 years for him to be promoted as one? Are you for real?
He obviously joined as a cleaner, then went to aviation school while on the job and having gone through his training as a pilot, he just got promoted as one. It's not very difficult to appreciate, is it?
ok
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by oneclickng: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Massdamm:

Ur brain is full of water melon
No. His brain is full of bitumen
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by oladele00(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
All thanks to sai baba's administration... Buhari till 2023
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Deltatoto: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
EVILFOREST:
No be to force am start oooo, all because we want to make name. Abeg ooooo
Na LIFE we dey talk here oooo.

He should be tutored well ooo
He should fly himself first
i don c who fee pass me
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by bizzy500: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
czarina:
Inspiring. Amazing. Lovely. Adorable. kiss

Do yourself a favor, check my profile smiley
will there be some tips after the massage cool
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Sarkin: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

can you reason he joined as a cleaner due to the fact that he could be what he wanted and God graced him!
Can you study law and apply as a cleaner at a bar? Unless because of harsh situation of things!
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by condomuser: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
I hope he ha dproper training.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
BigSarah:
Just because say he return money, so if I see missing agar or petridish in the department I'll automatically become a lecturer, this is glorifying amateurism
You sure say this guy sense at all. Are you sure you're going to make it in this life? E go hard o
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Horus(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
A former Nigerian aircraft cleaner turns Captain

Air Azman Captains decorates new captain, Mohammed Abubakar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.