Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations (49242 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by fortunechy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Only in Nigeria.... no be go enter that one
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by ipraz714(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Surely there is a lifting up.
Deligence pays!!

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Horus(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Captain Mohammed Abubakar celebrated by Air Azman Pilots

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Massdamm(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
oneclickng:
No. His brain is full of bitumen
Lol....
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by slivertongue: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Grass to grace...

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Austema(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:
24 bi#@tch-slapping years shocked
what do you think you will gain for promoting devil, everything about your profile says it all
#repent
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Peddy123456: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am hpy 4 him but d guy don heat him head 4 ground tire.....allahu... U no d rest
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by geadom: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
From pit to palace.!!

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by SamOgasco(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
BigSarah:
Just because say he return money, so if I see missing agar or petridish in the department I'll automatically become a lecturer, this is glorifying amateurism

Oga, abeg read and go through the post again Sir.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.
But wait o, I always wonder what would have happened if Buhari had faced his studies.

People eh.
He did not face his studies and he became your president, if he did he'll become the USA president

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by hopexter(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Grass to grace!! Allah akbar !
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Bullhari007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
you see that terrorist black mark on his forehead, Anybody that entrust the cockpit on this guy want a journey of no return
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by bedspread: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Sarkin:
Congratulations.

I just want to use this medium to thanks Buhari for putting Nigeria back on the right track.

I believe this man actually studied to become a pilot but he ended up a cleaner, you can see how dammed this country was! But Buhari is making things turn around for us!

After he emerges champion come 2019 Nigeria will become greater and greater.

PDP is a taboo to Nigeria; they say they want to work, I'll say you don't have to be in power to work for us.
When they lose 2019 they can still work as individuals for the country.
[/s] Sarcasm
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by omogidi234(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Congratulations.

I just want to use this medium to thanks Buhari for putting Nigeria back on the right track.

I believe this man actually studied to become a pilot but he ended up a cleaner, you can see how dammed this country was! But Buhari is making things turn around for us!

After he emerges champion come 2019 Nigeria will become greater and greater.

PDP is a taboo to Nigeria; they say they want to work, I'll say you don't have to be in power to work for us.
When they lose 2019 they can still work as individuals for the country.

Valid points you have there but I am of the opinion that he steps down for his Vice to continue the work.

If he insists on going for 2nd term, he may not win and power might go back into the hands of CROOKS.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by dabossman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
BigSarah:
Just because say he return money, so if I see missing agar or petridish in the department I'll automatically become a lecturer, this is glorifying amateurism

Sister Sarah, did you even read the article at all. This is a different person and not the one you are referring to.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by quadree: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.
But wait o, I always wonder what would have happened if Buhari had faced his studies.
Wonder how your life would have been if you had mind your business!
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
He can fly buhari to his next trip to london
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Kennydoc(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sarkin:
can you reason he joined as a cleaner due to the fact that he could be what he wanted and God graced him!
Can you study law and apply as a cleaner at a bar? Unless because of harsh situation of things!

And it took him 24 years to be promoted as a captain? Even some babies born in the year he joined as a cleaner have becomes captains already. If we're talking about 2 or 3 years, then it's possible but not 24 years mehn.
Moreover, it's not in Nigeria that a professional will apply as a cleaner in an establishment where he should be working as a professional. Imagine a Nigerian doctor or pharmacist applying as a cleaner in a Nigerian hospital, and staying on the job for 24 years as a cleaner. That is not possible joor!!!
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by platinumventure: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mohamed has been flying over 6 years now as a first officer oo before he attained his captainship band dz yea...dont get it twisted dat he just came to b a pilot from cleaner job from nowhere...d fact remainz dat he had focus to become all he dreamt of..
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Organs(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.

This always beats me, how you go dey yab person wey better pass you? He is at the highest point that anyone can aspire to get to, now bros, you, your entire family, who amongst you don near Petroleum Minister that he was in 1979?
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by contigiency(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.

You did not wonder how you became a never do well, such that, all hope on you got lost long ago. Rather, you are thinking about a man that has gotten to the highest level of human endeavor. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by eligiblegaf: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.

Pathetically speaking, I don't think you have an elder at home. At least PMB is more reliable and more sophisticated than ( àwon tóbí e lómo lo)

I can perceived hatred running like a blood in your veins. Kudos to the newly elevated captain for his handwork.

PMB till 2023 jare. If you are not happy , leave Nigeria and go on exile.
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by delzbaba(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
BigSarah:
Big for nothing see ur mouth ,return money fire..
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Frankicent(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
BigSarah:

talk too much. ah
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by eligiblegaf: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Hard work pays.

Pathetically speaking, I don't think you have an elders at home. By the way before mosquito bite, congratulation to Muhammad for working tirelessly for his elevation as a captain.

With PMB , the future of Nigeria and Nigerians is more brighter.

Baba till 2023
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by Somgrey: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
I read this some months back.
I'm still baffled how would someone u said have been working for 20 years as a cleaner still be 24 years and moreover the picture I'm seeing are men not less than 35...
I don't get it..

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by InvertedHammer: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
/
All Muslim pilots in one plane?

Thanks. I no enter.

/

1 Like

Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by winkmart: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
BigSarah:

Problem of not reading
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by deebrownneymar: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guys no vex but they strike me as jihadists
Re: Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations by MYHUBBY: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
to be a successful person in life you've to do away with the mentality of what people would or think about you

I free myself long ago when I met with a married medical doctor who's practicing, re-enroll for a second degree in law

if you don't achieved what's expected of you, is your fault not anyone, not the govt, not your parent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.