Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia (48864 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by ogunsam75(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
how much can i spend to run MBA programme and what are the possible schools that offer such programmein BC?
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
dustydee:

I didnt see the Abuja address,do they really have one in Abuja.I am based in Abuja.

@dustydee, here is it:

Canadian High Commission
15 Bobo Street, Maitama
Abuja

http://www.international.gc.ca/world/embassies/nigeria/about_embassy-en.asp
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2010
Delta007:

I never said there were no jobs in BC, I said, "Unless you have guaranteed income (a good job, business, etc), do not move to BC. There's more to living than weather and scenery.

debosky:

I agree with Delta to an extent - cost of living IS high in BC, higher compared to many places in Eastern Canada. Having lived in Vancouver (for 2 years) and on the Eastern side of Canada, I can comment from experience. Housing costs are significantly higher than many regions of Canada.

However, it seems to be more difficult to get jobs in other fields of endeavour outside of nursing type jobs and maybe - most Nigerians who go to school in BC end up leaving for Alberta, Ontario or other regions of Canada.

However, it will be tougher to start off here compared to Toronto if you have no job offers etc.

These are legitimate concerns, especially higher housing cost.

However, economic prosperity has been shifting in BC's favor over the years. Toronto is now replete with BC government adverts attracting skilled workers (not just nurses) to the province. And people are moving!

Ontario's May 2010 unemployment rate is 8.9%, while BC's is 7.5%. (http://www.statcan.gc.ca/subjects-sujets/labour-travail/lfs-epa/t100604a4-eng.htm)

Eastern Canada (east of Ontario) should be at the bottom of the list for my people - There is not much ethnic diversity in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc unlike Ontario and BC.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
debosky:

Having lived in Vancouver (for 2 years) and on the Eastern side of Canada, I can comment from experience.

Bros! You sef don waka small o! cheesy
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by dustydee: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
@canuck
thank you so much
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by dustydee: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
will still have to go to Lagos though, thanks anyways.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by MeNutty(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ canuk, am coming to quebec as a student, pls can u tell me about the province and also heard that hairdressers are in high demand in Canada, someone advised to go and get a skill in hairdressing, that i can get get a part time job that pays very much with it.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2010
BC is nice, no doubt about it, but like they have said, cost of living is high and jobs are not there compared to Ontario.
Also, if you ever get caught in the middle of the Asian war, you will halla
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
MeNutty:

@ canuk, am coming to quebec as a student, pls can u tell me about the province and also heard that hairdressers are in high demand in Canada, someone advised to go and get a skill in hairdressing, that i can get get a part time job that pays very much with it.

Hi MeNutty - Going to an English-speaking school in Quebec? Or do you speak French? Your command of French will be invaluable to have a meaningful impact in francophone Quebec.

Visited Montreal QC severally, but never lived there.

Check out Quebec immigration website, if you have not done so already:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/learning-quebec.html

On a lighter note, with a name like MeNutty, you will definitely enjoy Quebec!  Dem sabi jollof life those Québécois cheesy
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

BC is nice, no doubt about it, but like they have said, cost of living is high and jobs are not there compared to Ontario.

Ontario's May 2010 unemployment rate is 8.9%, while BC's is 7.5%.

Job losses in BC are primarily in the logging industry (like Sapele's tree felling business) - I doubt if Naija persin will land Canada to target those jobs. Other sectors in BC are strong.

(http://www.statcan.gc.ca/subjects-sujets/labour-travail/lfs-epa/t100604a4-eng.htm)

Fhemmmy:

Also, if you ever get caught in the middle of the Asian war, you will halla

True that. In the spirit of fair reporting, please mention the Jamaican/Caribbean or Eastern European gang wars in Toronto too  wink
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by debosky(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
canuck:

Bros! You sef don waka small o! cheesy

How I for do na? cheesy

Regarding unemployment rate, you have to take it relative to the province's population - Ontario is about 13m while BC is less than 5m, so you need to consider that as well. In Ontario there is a large variety of cities you can choose to live in, from Toronto and the GTA, to Ottawa, Hamilton, Kingston, etc.

There is a drug problem in Vancouver/BC, mostly weed and some heavy drug use in the city centre.

Apart from Vancouver, Victoria on Vancouver Island is also not a bad place to live, though most people there are retiring like Florida. My memories of that city are wonderful, especially in 2007 when we went to support Naija in the U-20 world cup. Crazy naija fans got on the front cover of the local newspaper the next day because we won. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by lovelynk(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
Canada,Canada,Canada?
What is it about this country sef?
somebody please tell me.
I am getting really intrested.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Delta007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
canuck:

These are legitimate concerns, especially higher housing cost.

However, economic prosperity has been shifting in BC's favor over the years. Toronto is now replete with BC government adverts attracting skilled workers (not just nurses) to the province. And people are moving!

Ontario's May 2010 unemployment rate is 8.9%, while BC's is 7.5%. (http://www.statcan.gc.ca/subjects-sujets/labour-travail/lfs-epa/t100604a4-eng.htm)

Eastern Canada (east of Ontario) should be at the bottom of the list for my people - There is not much ethnic diversity in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc unlike Ontario and BC.

This is the mistake lots of immigrants make i.e. writing off Eastern Canada or other provinces like say na ethnic diversity we go chop. As someone that has travelled (and lived) the length of Canada, I'd always advise immigrants (especially professional immigrants) to settle in the smaller provinces (NS, NB or even NFLD). There's no point moving to Toronto to rent or buy a house and compete with fellow immigrants to get jobs, while the Eastern provinces are always tweaking their programs to attract immigrants. For instance, if you are a medical practioner looking to practice, you are more likely to get your license easier in NFLD than in ON; infact, you can start practicing in less than a year and get a full license 2yrs afterwards then you can relocate to any province of your choice; but guess what? There are thousands of MDs in ON, AB & BC that have been applying for years trying to get in the system because of ethnic diversity. Same thing with Engineering. NB just started a program that will accept foreign experience and grant you a P.Eng  ceritificate without writing exams all over again within a few mths; the P.Eng certs are interchangeable within the provinces; but guess what? There are several hundreds of Engineers that have been writing exams in ON. I can go on and on; The trick to immigrating is planning properly and knowing what each province can provide you based on your outlook & priorities in life. If my parents were immigrating to Canada today, I'd tell them, go to Victoria cos it's a beautiful & nice place to retire. If you are into full time business, I'd advice you to move to Toronto because it;s very close to the US and you'd most likely be doing business in the US. If you are looking to settle as a professional and need a license to practice, you need to look for a province that has a clear cut program that will absorb you. Once you are absorbed into the system, you can move anywhere you want to. If you are looking for manual labour jobs, every province offers something although there are obviously more factories in ON, so there are more opportunities there. But then again, there are usually lesser applicants for every position advertised in the Eastern province compared to cities like Toronto and the cost of living is obviously relatively cheaper. When you find your feet, then you can move to wherever you can to find your diversity wahala; but quite frankly, no offence to other immigrants, I like my non-diverse neighbourhoods, relatively little or no crimes, house value appreciating everyday and you get to deal with people that know how to deal with other people. Unfortunately, immigrants (Africans, Indians, etc) most times end up in this part of the world very arrogant and ignorant, rude, loud and could care less about their neighbours. . .same traits we exhibit at home. I will not buy an overpriced property in Jane and Finch (Toronto) but I'd willingly buy properties in the Eastcoast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Delta007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
debosky:

How I for do na? cheesy

Regarding unemployment rate, you have to take it relative to the province's population - Ontario is about 13m while BC is less than 5m, so you need to consider that as well. In Ontario there is a large variety of cities you can choose to live in, from Toronto and the GTA, to Ottawa, Hamilton, Kingston, etc.

There is a drug problem in Vancouver/BC, mostly weed and some heavy drug use in the city centre.

Apart from Vancouver, Victoria on Vancouver Island is also not a bad place to live, though most people there are retiring like Florida. My memories of that city are wonderful, especially in 2007 when we went to support Naija in the U-20 world cup. Crazy naija fans got on the front cover of the local newspaper the next day because we won. grin
You were in Victoria for Canada '07? Maybe na you I see. How bodi? Long time!

BTW, I agree with your post.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
Delta007:

This is the mistake lots of immigrants make i.e. writing off Eastern Canada or other provinces like say na ethnic diversity we go chop. As someone that has travelled (and lived) the length of Canada, I'd always advise immigrants (especially professional immigrants) to settle in the smaller provinces (NS, NB or even NFLD). There's no point moving to Toronto to rent or buy a house and compete with fellow immigrants to get jobs, while the Eastern provinces are always tweaking their programs to attract immigrants. For instance, if you are a medical practioner looking to practice, you are more likely to get your license easier in NFLD than in ON; infact, you can start practicing in less than a year and get a full license 2yrs afterwards then you can relocate to any province of your choice; but guess what? There are thousands of MDs in ON, AB & BC that have been applying for years trying to get in the system because of ethnic diversity. Same thing with Engineering. NB just started a program that will accept foreign experience and grant you a P.Eng  ceritificate without writing exams all over again within a few mths; the P.Eng certs are interchangeable within the provinces; but guess what? There are several hundreds of Engineers that have been writing exams in ON. I can go on and on; The trick to immigrating is planning properly and knowing what each province can provide you based on your outlook & priorities in life. If my parents were immigrating to Canada today, I'd tell them, go to Victoria cos it's a beautiful & nice place to retire. If you are into full time business, I'd advice you to move to Toronto because it;s very close to the US and you'd most likely be doing business in the US. If you are looking to settle as a professional and need a license to practice, you need to look for a province that has a clear cut program that will absorb you. Once you are absorbed into the system, you can move anywhere you want to. If you are looking for manual labour jobs, every province offers something although there are obviously more factories in ON, so there are more opportunities there. But then again, there are usually lesser applicants for every position advertised in the Eastern province compared to cities like Toronto and the cost of living is obviously relatively cheaper. When you find your feet, then you can move to wherever you can to find your diversity wahala; but quite frankly, no offence to other immigrants, I like my non-diverse neighbourhoods, relatively little or no crimes, house value appreciating everyday and you get to deal with people that know how to deal with other people. Unfortunately, immigrants (Africans, Indians, etc) most times end up in this part of the world very arrogant and ignorant, rude, loud and could care less about their neighbours. . .same traits we exhibit at home. I will not buy an overpriced property in Jane and Finch (Toronto) but I'd willingly buy properties in the Eastcoast.

A very useful rejoinder indeed!

You make good points on medical professionals and engineers in Eastern Canada.

Please provide the link for the NB engineering program that does not require exams for the P.Eng certification; I'm sure it will help a lot of people here (Or do you mean their MIT - Members In Training program? if yes, that's not a P.Eng certificate)

Good call on ditching Jane/Finch for the East Coast!  cheesy
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Medlabgirl: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
@ house, thanks for all the contributions. CANUCK is a lifesaver; you know your stuff Canuck.

I went to the dentist today, had to have a root canal done, so no be me dey here. I will be back tomorrow when hopefully I'll be feeling better.

Delta007 can you please try to write in smaller paragraphs. I was trying to read your post, and the anaesthetic I got at the dentist just wore off instantly, now I am seeing stars!!!
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
lovelynk:

Canada,Canada,Canada?
What is it about this country sef?

Don't mind dem jor! Canada ko, karate ni! cheesy
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
Medlabgirl:

@ house, thanks for all the contributions. CANUCK is a lifesaver; you know your stuff Canuck.

I went to the dentist today, had to have a root canal done, so no be me dey here. I will be back tomorrow when hopefully I'll be feeling better.

Root canal?! Ouch!!!!!

My dentist is nudging me in that direction, and I am nudging her in the other direction! No be me she go take complete money buy house for Florida. . .my teeth dey kampe! Let me show you -> grin

1 Like

Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by ohio2010: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2010
hello Medlabgirl,

Please can you send a mail to me so that we can exchange mails plssssssssssssss I am in a fix and I need ur advise

wasio05@yahoo.com
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Vie(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2010
@canuck
What province will u recommend for a legal practitioner into medical law with a masters degree from the UK but not interested in returning to nigeria immediately as this aspect of the law is still new in nigeria. Can you recommend sites where info can be obtained?
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Delta007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
Medlabgirl:

Delta007 can you please try to write in smaller paragraphs. I was trying to read your post, and the anaesthetic I got at the dentist just wore off instantly, now I am seeing stars!!!
No problem. Next time, I'd draw pictures for you. tongue
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by tunnytox(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2010
'
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
Delta007:

That is a very valid and good point.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
Delta007:

Same thing with Engineering. NB just started a program that will accept foreign experience and grant you a P.Eng  ceritificate without writing exams all over again within a few mths

canuck:

Please provide the link for the NB engineering program that does not require exams for the P.Eng certification; I'm sure it will help a lot of people here (Or do you mean their MIT - Members In Training program? if yes, that's not a P.Eng certificate)

Oga Delta-JamesBond, we're still waiting for info on the P.Eng Certificate with NO exams in New Brunswick o! Don't go quiet on me now  smiley
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by canuck(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2010
Vie:

@canuck
What province will u recommend for a legal practitioner into medical law with a masters degree from the UK but not interested in returning to nigeria immediately as this aspect of the law is still new in nigeria. Can you recommend sites where info can be obtained?

Hi Vie - I am not a lawyer. However, I know that Canada's "Big-5" cities (Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa and Calgary), naturally have way more law firms than smaller ones, and may be more in tune with a specialized field as medical law.

Here's a directory of law firms that practice medical law in Canada:

http://www.hg.org/law-firms/Medical-Law/Canada.html

You may have this already, but here's what you need to know about penetrating the law profession in Canada in general:

http://www.flsc.ca/en/foreignLawyers/foreignLawyers.asp

Finally, here's a soup-to-nuts map, showing the step-by-step process for internationally-trained lawyers' entry in the Canadian market:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/stdprodconsume/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_doc_lawyers_2009.pdf

All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by neuro: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Medlabgirl
Please what's your take on an academic career in Canada? the best region? I intend to have my postdoc in Canada and subsequently settle there working as a scientist cum university professor or research scientist in pharmac industry.Meanwhile I would be visiting soon to work in a laboratory for some months, and I was wondering where you would pick as an ideal place. I am a mol biologist soon to finish a doctorate in italy, well i am a people person and would like a place where I can meet fellow Nigerians.
I think your post is a great one. Regards.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by debosky(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
tunnytox:

Well may be there may be a cheaper phone plans as well in Canada which I didn’t know about. However, the fact remains that there are not many mobile phones company to beat the price down and that’s the more reason why companies like Rogers or Bell are ripping Canadian residents off. (I believe there are far more better/cheaper plans in the UK)

Well said - I was shocked when I had to pay roaming charges for receiving calls in another city within the same province (Ottawa to Toronto) cheesy. There are a few cheaper ones though - koodoo and Solo amongst others.

You see like you said earlier most people always believe the grass is greener at the other end whereas the devil you now is better than a pretending angel. In my own case I decided to maintain my UK residency and travel to Canada to land with my PR before it lapses. This enables me to ensure that I don’t leave UK without finding out first what I stand to gain by migrating to Canada. Canada is good for people who are just coming from Nigeria or people who are having difficulties on their papers in other countries BUT if your papers are secured in places like the US/UK its not worth it to migrate to Canada without a prior job offer.

This is true to an extent, but then again, if you have some savings you'll probably last longer in CA without a job than in the UK. Canada has comparable medical insurance schemes to the UK, and there are other benefits such as cheaper housing on average. But that said, compared to the US, there aren't many driving forces to move to Canada, especially when you have papers in the US - except for accreditation and the likes as described by Delta.

Yes! its advisable for your sister to relocate to Canada if she has the opportunity. There’s no doubt that Canada is a wonderful place but not without its challenges; what amazes me most times is the way people portray Canada as if it’s a place where you have no problems. Its always advisable not to raise people’s hope high to heavens but to let them know that Canada like every other places in the world is not for the faint hearted and to be a success in Canada you have to be ready to face challenges

Surprisingly, many people in Canada are only remaining there till they can secure citizenship and then can move over the border to get better jobs and better pay - people always have different opinions and think things are better elsewhere.

A lot of my friends who I went to school with in Canada have now moved to the US, though some are still in Canada and doing well.

The few people I know who've moved to CA from the US did so primarily because of immigration issues involved, but that isn't always the case. If you are in the US with green cards, I am wondering what opportunities you've identified in Canada before moving. I personally wouldn't advise doing it without some clear plan as to why you're doing so.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Vie(f): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
@canuck
Thanks so much. God bless you for your efforts.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Hotstepper(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
In terms of communication in Canada, a lot of companies are coming in now so things will be a lot better and more competitive. However, there are different plans to suite each person. Like myself, my plan with just 30 bucks a month allows me to receive incoming calls without being charged, free evening starting from 6pm nd free weekends, I am currently in the US for a visit nd my cousins pay to receive calls nd their free evening starts at 9pm, now, it all boils down to each persons plan.
I know a lot of people who moved from US to Canada nd not because of papers as they have papers but cus of other stuff, People take advantage of what offers them the best of what they are looking for. The same goes with the ones in UK, most who have come cannot stop shouting of how Canada is etc, so my point really is that it all depends on what you are looking for, If I am doing well in UK, I do not see why I should move an inch, da same with to other places,
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by tunnytox(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Debosky & Hotstepper
Thanks for your contributions, you see we all come over to forum like this to learn and get new ideas and I believe its always the best to give a true and objective picture of whatever we are talking about. I know some people believe I'm trying to emphasise on some little negative sides of Canada but truly this is not the case.

As far as i'm concerned in every situation when giving out informtion that could be relied on by other people we should try and be very objective, I know a lot of people who will never move an inch away from Nigeria because they are doin well there, this does not mean that Nigeria is better than USA or Canada. However, what I've always noticed here on Nairaland is that some people hate it when you take a contrary view to their opinion and take is as a fight but that is the reality of life and the best way to learn is by taking these arguments on board and reflect on them.

What I will never do is say something I know nothing about or couldn't defend but whatever i've mentioned on this thread or other thread regarding Canada are what I am able to research myself and can defend. All the same like I stated in my earlier post there is no doubt that Canada is a wonderful place to live and i count it as a priviledge that I even have an opportunity to get to Canada after waiting for 7 years but this will not stop me from advising any would be immigrants about the challenges ahead and the need to be strong as well as advising them to get their priorities right.
Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by Hotstepper(f): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
@tunnytox, I hope I did not sound as if I am defending Canada cuz I am very neutral with things. No single country is perfect that's why one man's food is another's poison. Some people might move to US cuz of bigger pay, cheaper to shop etc while some might wanna remain in Canada so its a more better place to raise kids, more peaceful etc, so it really depends.

I visited NYC nd hated it nd ppl nearly cut off my head saying it cannot be possible,

I commented mainly on telecommunication cuz I have been to the 3 countries nd at least know that no place is perfect. Even peeps in Naija that is doing well do not see the reason why they should leave while some ppl doing well might wanna leave cuz there is no comfort, security etc

As I said before, it is more about the person. Personally If I cannot remain nd live in Canada, I def. cannot live in the US or UK, most esp. UK, thus my I'm moving bk 2 Naija in Sept.

I understand that in everything both sides needs to be presented to peeps so they are aware, No-one leaving Nigeria should even think that other places are bed of roses

1 Like

Re: COMING TO CANADA??? Choose British Columbia by ucheawesom: 4:43am On Jul 10, 2010
@ Tunnytox

i like the way u speak.
Many times our nigerians abroad fail to give a true picture of the situation of things in their respective bases to would be immigrants.
They only give the positve picture but fail to talk on the negative.I guess t is all because of the fact that any attempt to warn people of the possible challenges might earn then the name bad belly and other things like once they get there they dont want one else to come so they will discourage dem.
I remember when we left for the US,we only heard of how US is a land of opportunity and so on and so forth without anybody mentining the challenges we might face as beginners.i read so much and tried to call my husbands attention to some of my findings but they were saying i was being pessimitic.
As a result we did some things that we may not have done were we well informed.
A few months into our saty my hubby realised he shld have listened to me.

@ hot stepper,everything just boils down to our persornal preferences as well as aspirations.Just like u said there is no perfect place.
Each country has their good and bad and it is left for each individual to make a choice.

that said i must confess some people so praise canada to the high heavens that it seems there are no challenges to be faced there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.