Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please (1349 Views)

Her Lack Of Ambition Is Killing My Happiness. / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Please Nairalanders, How Can I Have My Happiness Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Hollian: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2022
So I got married in November 2020 and since then things have been going down on me and things are very hard plus the girl I got married to doesn't give me peace of mind, we quarrel more than we play and we always have disagreements all the time, even though I got married to her because she was pregnant, she doesn't respect that. Since the married her father has automatically seen me as an enemy for no just cost. The worst part is that the girl always insults me and tells me that I will keep begging to eat anytime we have issues. Please I need your advice

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Hollian:
So I got married in November 2020 and since then things have been going down on me and things are very hard plus the girl I got married to doesn't give me peace of mind, we quarrel more than we play and we always have disagreements all the time, even though I got married to her because she was pregnant, she doesn't respect that. Since the married her father has automatically seen me as an enemy for no just cost. The worst part is that the girl always insults me and tells me that I will keep begging to eat anytime we have issues. Please I need your advice

Leave that girl,she's a witch......she doesn't want ur progress, maybe she came to destroy u...........
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Redoil: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2022
how old are you and your wife or how matured are you and your wife before venturing into marriage?

note that you are old enough does not mean you are matured

4 Likes

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by BigYash: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Na this type dey insult us on nairaland ,if we dey advice them. You got her pregnant and married her.. For what nau? Now look how she is ruining you.. Guy advice yourself o,before its too late..

4 Likes

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Hollian: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
That's just what I'm going to work on
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Hollian: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Redoil:
how old are you and your wife or how matured are you and your wife before venturing into marriage?

I'm 29 already
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by VeryWickedGoat: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Redoil:

So why did you ask their age since it doesn't matter?

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Ofemmanu1: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2022
You cannot solve a Problem with the same brain capacity you have when you Created the Problem.

Kindly go smoke some weeds..
..your reasoning faculty shall be accessible again and the gods will show you the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Benprince25: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Fellow narialanders please help me . I have been drinking just water for the past 2 days. Everywhere is rough for me... 2174726939 UBA.. Benjamin
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by JASONjnr(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2022
Eltunechi:

Leave that girl,she's a witch......she doesn't want ur progress, maybe she came to destroy u...........

Why judge from one sided story.....?

Op, if two or more people hates you, you should do well to tell us what you have done.

Are you hard working and providing? Or hard working and stingy?

Are you taking care of the bills or she's doing that for you?

Are you having time for her or your all about work? Or a stay at home husband?

Tell us more....
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Hollian: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why judge from one sided story.....?

Op, if two or more people hates you, you should do well to tell us what you have done.

Are you hard working and providing? Or hard working and stingy?

Are you taking care of the bills or she's doing that for you?

Are you having time for her or your all about work? Or a stay at home husband?

Tell us more....

You lack reading and listening. If I can get the money to pay her pride price after 2 months of dating just because she's pregnant do you think I will ever hold back my pocket to spend on her? Secondly, I wrote that her father hates me for no just costs. You Dont know the meaning of that? Thirdly, if things was like this do you think I could have been able to raise money for the marriage, and wedding? I've never been greedy and I always give when I have not to my family only but to outsiders as well. But since I got married things hasn't been funny. The girl in Question is an Isoko/Edo I'm a full born uwvie man with less stress.
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by JASONjnr(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Hollian:

You lack reading and listening. If I can get the money to pay her pride price after 2 months of dating just because she's pregnant do you think I will ever hold back my pocket to spend on her? Secondly, I wrote that her father hates me for no just costs. You Dont know the meaning of that? Thirdly, if things was like this do you think I could have been able to raise money for the marriage, and wedding? I've never been greedy and I always give when I have not to my family only but to outsiders as well. But since I got married things hasn't been funny. The girl in Question is an Isoko/Edo I'm a full born uwvie man with less stress.

You started by insulting me.....

Probably that's the problem with you...

Maybe all you do is talk down on her and the people around you. And maybe 5hats why things are happening to you the way it is....

You have absolutely no right to attribute your failures to a woman.

Work on yourself and make the right decisions......And stop being uncouth ..And expect people 5o admire and love you.

Nobody hates you for no just cause....Did the man tell you he doesn't know why he hates 6ou before you come to this conclusion? Or you just wake up and start assuming that he hates you for no just cause?

Having money to marry is different from having money to care for your home and your woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Richy4(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022

<<My brother, this is 21st century... U don't get married just because your partner is pregnant.. how come you didn't get the memo?. where have you been all these while that you were not aware of it?

<< You don't expect her to applaud you and worship u because you married her due to the circumstances surrounding the relationship.. it was a mutual agreement both of you made..it takes two (male and female) to make babies... That mistake has been made already...

<< Her dad may have had one plan or the other for her little girl which both of you due to your recklessness destroyed.. from his standpoint, u were not what he pictured as a son-in-law.. but give him some time, he will come around...

Suggestions ;
<<Try and be patient with her.. if u were making it obvious to her that if not for her pregnancy, she won't have been Mrs Hollian,
Then it's about time u stop it...
<<Try and remember what attracted you to her before the pregnancy, and see if U can start from there to rekindle the spark/ salvage the relationship..
<< Peace of mind is important in every Relationship.. Look for the best way to find it.. if U have tried every means possible and u can't find it, instead of one of you dying in the process, u know what everyone else does..

2 Likes

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Helpout12345: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
From the little you have disclosed,

1. You married someone you dated for 2 months just because she got pregnant. Most likely both of you didn't know each other well enough before you married out of circumstance. Because of this, you might not even be compatible on many aspects of life.

On compatibility, it's not late to find out how compatible you people are. If you are both not and not willing to change lifestyle, beliefs, and life perspectives to become more compatible, you can as well end the marriage now because it will not work out.

2. Even if you are compatible, the moment you are struggling financially as the man of the house, you will see any woman in her true colors. This is why it's always good to have an idea of how a girlfriend will react to you when you are down financially before you marry.

Now that you are already in the marriage, you are financially down, all you have to do is continue to hussle hard and talk to your wife that everything will soon be okay. Sit her down. Talk to the soft side of her. Let her know that you need her peace, support and prayers to pull through and become the man she wants financially.

3. Even if compatibility and finance are not the issue, there's always the initial learning curve or stage in every marriage. This is usually immediately after marriage to a couple of years after, where both parties will relax, display their true self. This is stage where most marriages fight or quarrel the most because the parties have to re-learn the true characters of their partners. Most people hide their bad characters during dating, most especially when they want the dating to end in marriage.

To pass this stage, you both need alot of patience, tolerance, commitment and communication. If you both recognize this stage and apply all mentioned, the stage will surely pass and you will get your home back in order.

Good luck!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Hollian: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Helpout12345:
From the little you have disclosed,

1. You married someone you dated for 2 months just because she got pregnant. Most likely both of you didn't know each other well enough before you married out of circumstance. Because of this, you might not even be compatible on many aspects of life.

On compatibility, it's not late to find out how compatible you people are. If you are both not and not willing to change lifestyle, beliefs, and life perspectives to become more compatible, you can as well end the marriage now because it will not work out.

2. Even if you are compatible, the moment you are struggling financially as the man of the house, you will see any woman in her true colors. This is why it's always good to have an idea of how a girlfriend will react to you when you are down financially before you marry.

Now that you are already in the marriage, you are financially down, all you have to do is continue to hussle hard and talk to your wife that everything will soon be okay. Sit her down. Talk to the soft side of her. Let her know that you need her peace, support and prayers to pull through and become the man she wants financially.

3. Even if compatibility and finance are not the issue, there's always the initial learning curve or stage in every marriage. This is usually immediately after marriage to a couple of years after, where both parties will relax, display their true self. This is stage where most marriages fight or quarrel the most because the parties have to re-learn the true characters of their partners. Most people hide their bad characters during dating, most especially when they want the dating to end in marriage.

To pass this stage, you both need alot of patience, tolerance, commitment and communication. If you both recognize this stage and apply all mentioned, the stage will surely pass and you will get your home back in order.

Good luck!

Thanks you said it all on point 2
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by clinician2x: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Benprince25:
Fellow narialanders please help me . I have been drinking just water for the past 2 days. Everywhere is rough for me... 2174726939 UBA.. Benjamin

Wetin u wan de drink now?
Kerosene?

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Helpout12345: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hollian:

Thanks you said it all on point 2

You are welcome.

As for your father-in-law, continue to be good to him but don't sweat it. Just focus on having good relationship with your wife.

Once you and your wife find ways to settle your issues, it will flow to her father.
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lol...na you take your two left legs go take find sticks, you come carry hammer use your two hands to construct very beautiful cross, na you go still use your hand carry your cross by yourself,so ride on papi

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by 4ward4: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redoil:

Forget that thing. Provided you are above 18yrs ,you are matured and should take full responsibility of your actions.Mature folks People keep using that quote as a leverage to misbehave
People marry younger than Op and they both aged together..
Op you are matured and you did nothing wrong in Wifying a woman you impregnated. But any woman that can Curse her husband isn't worth keeping. Let her go and try to organize your life.

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by AfonjaConehead: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hollian:

You lack reading and listening. If I can get the money to pay her pride price after 2 months of dating just because she's pregnant do you think I will ever hold back my pocket to spend on her? Secondly, I wrote that her father hates me for no just costs. cause You Dont know the meaning of that? Thirdly, if things was like this do you think I could have been able to raise money for the marriage, and wedding? I've never been greedy and I always give when I have not to my family only but to outsiders as well. But since I got married things hasn't been funny. The girl in Question is an Isoko/Edo I'm a full born uwvie man with less stress.
Where is Uwvie? Edo?
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Dizzyyish: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by mrblessed(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Since you married a girl, not even a lady or a woman, shows the death of disrespect you have for your wife even in a public forum. It's strange that your wife and her father are not pleased with you. This story has a genesis; what is it?
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by akwesenana: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Where is Uwvie? Edo?
Delta.
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by AfonjaConehead: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2022
akwesenana:

Delta.
Oh ok
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by frozen70(f): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hollian:

The last three lines of your post about her comment on you is what triggered me to make this post

Once a woman you are sleeping with, starts praying or wishing you negativities in your life

Is either you ask her to go back to her parents or you leave that house for her

You guys weren't even prepared for marriage
The worst is that she doesn't respect you and her father finds faults in everything you do

At this point, flat mates are better than you

You guys need a break

Who knows if she is behind your predicament

You self wise up and stop being a simp

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by Jesslove(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Get a divorce.
Re: My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please by culf: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
she is not your God, if your mind is clear, nothing will happen, keep praying and huzzle more.

If e too much, you can separate from her for awhile

(1) (Reply)

Each Day, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . / An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.