Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,807 members, 7,824,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out (2741 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2018
She Never Told Me That She Likes The Colour Of This Snake Killed In Bayelsa State Some Time Ago

Slay Queens Sha

Re: Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out by Kharol1234: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2018
mayb na snake she b 2 na....but wich kind snake b dat end tym snake..
Re: Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out by clumsydyna: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2018
I am sure she doesn't know that she looks like the snake, even the small snake will give way to her thinking she is an anaconda. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out by JudasNaCarrot: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
clumsydyna:
I am sure she doesn't know that she looks like the snake, even the small snake will give way to her thinking she is an anaconda. grin grin grin
Lmao..

1 Like

Re: Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out by Vihcahdhez(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
How's this a news?
Abeg next punch line.Ptchewww

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce / Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shows Off Her New Hairtsyle / Bbnaija: Kissing Is Very Personal To Me. Nengi Cautions Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.