Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (45087 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Anyone who travels knows that while you are in that immigration line prayer and a good track record gets you through no be by first class
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
So he knows God is the ultimate, but he has been violating His orders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Linzo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg my fellow nairalanders this Bobrisky na male or female? because every time they talk of bobrisky I will see a female photo but they keep using the pronoun "HE" to address her
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by captianfreeman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:
From First class to detention then back to nigeria

This UK guys are wicked

Very , very wicked.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by titiforever: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin grin. Laughable laughs grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by OyinO: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
1Sharon:
Haaaaaaahaaaahaaa!!!! You wicked.. Got me laffing to hot tears. lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by OyinO: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
From first class flight back to first class shithole where he deserves to be flushed like shit!
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lolz, he want to cover up the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by redsun(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why didn't he declare asylum as a trans in a dangerous land like nigeria?
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by omoluka: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
mereva:
THIS IS OUR MONEY-BACK TRAINING GUARANTEE AT THE ICT HUB!!!

At the end of your training with us - at our Ikeja or Ikoyi Centers - If you are not a Job-ready professional with practical knowledge in any of the following career field after graduating - PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

Immediately you pay to commence your training session, PLEASE DEMAND FOR YOUR MONEY-BACK REFUND FORM from any of our representative.

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best ICT professionals, we know our structured training sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after training sessions with us, you will a most-sought after ICT professional except you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The ICT HUB centers in IKEJA & IKOYI
Do you have accommodation? interested but not based in Lagos.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by onyxo76(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
from all i gathered , UK doesn't want his sorry narrow ass there, that is all

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Lilimax(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
lilmax:
Christianity is now useless in sight of anybody

even a gay will still come out to say this crap
What has be said? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Lilimax(f): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
redsun:
Why didn't he declare asylum as a trans in a dangerous land like nigeria?
Asylum for what? He has said he's not gay shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Borntofuck: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2018
gen2briz:
Laugh won kee me grin grin grin grin

Bob to wa risky.

dont laugh at people when they have problem they may rise greater tomorrow,
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Borntofuck: 1:31am On Sep 09, 2018
What ever a man does to make a living I don't care but I am against homosexual but people don't know that guy is not homosexual he just pretends to make a living

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by frankdGreat125: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2018
That is arant nonsense going with first class returning with Economy, chai ......
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by IloveToMess: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Borntofuck:
dont laugh at people when they have problem they may rise greater tomorrow,
He would rise to 14 years in prison .
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by IloveToMess: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lilimax:
Asylum for what? He has said he's not gay shocked
But he is full time GAY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Groomsmen Vs Bridesmaid At Toolz Wedding Yesterday, Who Won (photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.