Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (45085 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na so joined the league of deportees

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Kelly2713(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian foremost barbie, Bobrisky, has likely arrived Nigeria after been denied entry into the U.K, where he was scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event last night.
We broke the news, yesterday, that he was being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and would be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m today.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.
While reacting to the incident via a post on his Instagram page, Bobrisky said: “In any situation you find yourself, always still thank God.”

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photo-bobrisky-speaks-after-his.html

pls @op use he or she because i dnt knw his or she gender
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by HardMirror(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
priest54:
Na today,Bob try going again,this time dress as a man,you can thank me later
exactly. He was silly going with a passport that does not match his appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by olisaokere(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
haywire1:

MAIN REASON FOR DEPORTATION: PASSPORT READS MALE WHILE APPEARANCE LOOKS FEMALE

THOSE OF US THAT HAD TRAVELLED TO UK WILL UNDERSTAND. If you know, you know

Dont mind them and someone was advising me to get exposure after i questioned how on earth would the British Immigration allow him/her enter the UK.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Paul112(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Going to uk via first class flight but deported via chartered flight like a common criminal grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by lawrence35(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
It's people like this that makes beginning up children in nigeria difficult.

A mother had to respond to her little son when he asked her a question about this human he saw on TV... She just concluded saying 'he is a mad man'

My signature will blow your mind.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by imran147(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bobby your villa pple finally get you
See as the humble and remember God

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
lilmax:
Christianity is now useless in sight of anybody

even a gay will still come out to say this crap

Christianity is also for the gay!

JESUS didn't come for the righteous, he came for the unrighteous!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardMirror:
exactly. He was silly going with a passport that does not match his appearance.

We all don't know how he dressed tho... who knows he may have presented as his masculine self..
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by 12345baba(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
See u all in a bit
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Modupeolatemi01(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Can u leave Christianity out of ds pls? Did he mention I'm a Christian in dt post? Bobrisky is a Muslim according to him.

[Qquote author=lilmax post=71018025]Christianity is now useless in sight of anybody

even a gay will still come out to say this crap[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by BadiratT: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Risky bob
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
The exact reason you don’t tell people when you are traveling abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Marbleaik: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
ANOTHER AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA DEMONIC MONSTER AT IT AGAIN BRINGING DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by sureheaven(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Radarada oshi
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
He wasn't deported rather denied entry .And this happens to millions daily.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by ribukufi: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dont know what to believe again
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Henro123: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bob risky eyaa sorryooo, oyibo no wan see u with woman cloth

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Henro123: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bob sorryooo
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Mike008(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Shortest trip ever.
I thought fans usually wait at the airport

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by gaby(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
checkolatunji:

I no like you awsear grin

Hahahaha...you must like me by force o...na me and you..
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by gladisa7: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
he is coming to work or SHE is coming to work?
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by lilmax(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:

Can u leave Christianity out of ds pls? Did he mention I'm a Christian in dt post? Bobrisky is a Muslim according to him.

[Qquote author=lilmax post=71018025]Christianity is now useless in sight of anybody

even a gay will still come out to say this crap
okay
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by lilmax(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Christianity is also for the gay!

JESUS didn't come for the righteous, he came for the unrighteous!
lol....even someone killing will still come out to say Christianity is for those killing

how can you be a Christian and a gay at the same time, if it goes against your views why not drop it

oga, someone committing fornication can't be a Christian unless he realizes its wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by naijapikin2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian foremost barbie, Bobrisky, has likely arrived Nigeria after been denied entry into the U.K, where he was scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event last night.
We broke the news, yesterday, that he was being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and would be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m today.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.
While reacting to the incident via a post on his Instagram page, Bobrisky said: “In any situation you find yourself, always still thank God.”

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photo-bobrisky-speaks-after-his.html

change the topic.. bobrisky speaks after HER deportation fron the uk
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Iseoluwani: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:
From First class to detention then back to nigeria

This UK guys are wicked

savage
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Iseoluwani: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Lesson to everyone:

Always keep your next moves SILENT! A lot of people don't want to see you progress better than them.

I so agree to this
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
At least he has flewed first class plain
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Chinny024(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
So which situation you find ur self ni?
Sounds like Satan calling Jesus...
I rebuke you..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by akaahs(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ops why confusing me na?? Y said after his returned on opening d tread I saw she.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by AmOnwaEnugu1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Guess he will not think of travelling again to disgrace his generation.

Besides UK embassy knows how to fall person hand.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK by Ziggyduben(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bobby my guy. But in d passport/visa: is he a male or a female inside?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Groomsmen Vs Bridesmaid At Toolz Wedding Yesterday, Who Won (photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.