Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (28955 Views)

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by urchmanni93(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

in abia old women ride bicycle more than men wink if you go towards obot akara you'll see

BT obot Akara is in akwa-ibom na 😕😕
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Banmeallday: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
See the road...and you people are talking about elections again...Ndi ARA

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by amaniro: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
urchmanni93:

BT obot Akara is in akwa-ibom na 😕😕

That's why I said towards. That's my home town.smiley
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by adetes: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
At what age

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Goddyj(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Just imagine grin grin

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by explosivesedo: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Smile, this country sah
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

Only Nigerians see bicycle as bad. When my cousin when to UK he said most of the young people love riding bicycle so change your mentality. I have a bicycle alsowink
This is a simple English to comprehend. The focal point here is on, EMPOWERMENT, in UK they use , social security, quality Medicare, senior citizenship preference and benefits to empower their senior citizens, not bicycles.

Again, don't just read. Comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

And oranges! Dont forget the oranges.. cheesy

Such a vivrant girl wink
You get a horse to ride! grin
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Netanyahu1:
This is a simple English to comprehend. The focal point here is on, EMPOWERMENT, in UK they use , social security, quality Medicare, senior citizenship preference and benefits to empower their senior citizens, not bicycles.

Again, don't just read. Comprehend.

My brother in Nigeria empowerement translates to financial self-dependency. What is grandma going to do with bicycle to improve her financial status?

I want everybody in Isiala Ngwa levied for such an arrant nonsense. Every household, starting with their Igwe should contribute 1000 esch to a fund to properly empower grandma. What a show of shame! Im telling you, Isiala Ngwa has serious issues.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Maski87: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Well na de one wey him money reach
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
MayorofLagos:

My brother in Nigeria empowerement translates to financial self-dependency. What is grandma going to do with bicycle to improve her financial status?

I want everybody in Isiala Ngwa levied for such an arrant nonsense. Every household, starting with their Igwe should contribute 1000 esch to a fund to properly empower grandma. What a show of shame! Im telling you, Isiala Ngwa has serious issues.
isiala Ngwa people ride bike like crazy lol. It's good for health and exercising, but when politicians start buying bicycles for people as an achievement then alarms need to be raised.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by redsun(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Where are they getting this kind of antiquated bicycles in nigeria that looks brand new in the 21st century? it just a backward society, why do they have to publicise this. The woman is probably going to be knocked down by a crazy driver in no time.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Who did we offend in this country, imagine!!!!
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by FitnessAskMen: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
If am the one, I will reject the bicycle.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by reiddecuti: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Not even sport bicycle to manage.

Scam! Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lordofthewest:
In 2018??....Backwardness is definitely a hobby for some people
please what's backwardness here? Don't they ride bicycles in the US, Europe, China and other developed countries?
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Hotfreeze: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

Only Nigerians see bicycle as bad. When my cousin when to UK he said most of the young people love riding bicycle so change your mentality. I have a bicycle alsowink

Lol
Why don't you buy bicycles for your parents too.

When we talk now, you'll say Anambra people are this and that.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Awaja(m): 3:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Brand new bicycle
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by mrkings1999(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2018
God please bless me please please. Take me there please. My people are really suffering.
I know I would do more than this
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by urchmanni93(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
amaniro:

That's why I said towards. That's my home town.smiley
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Raises Petrol Depot Price, Marketers To Sell At ₦168 - ₦170 Per Litre / Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.