Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria (3284 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
In your opinion who are the top 3 worst governor in Nigeria? For me I think
(1) Yaya Bello

(2) Abulfatai Ahmed

(3) Rauf Aregbesola

Most of the governors cannot pay workers salary .They are also not interested in projects

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by slivertongue: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Yahaya
Ortom
Abubakar of bauchi
Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by orisa37: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Olodo Governors.
Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rochas okoroausa
Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiefolododo:
In your opinion who are the top 3 worst governor in Nigeria? For me I think
(1) Yaya Bello

(2) Abulfatai Ahmed

(3) Rauf Aregbesola

Most of the governors cannot pay workers salary .They are also not interested in projects
Osun own worst grin grin
17 months workers salaries, 34 months pensioners arrears, 34 months of non remittance of contributory pension arrears, outstanding gratuity of all pensioners in the state, yet to pay leaves allowance to across board to officers of Osun state government since 2016, 34 months of doctors salaries and Lautech grin grin, the state is in serious bondage. grin cheesy

Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by Mystiquefia: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
List Of Top 6 Non Performing Governors In Accordance With Popular Demands From Nairaland Voting Polls In The 6 Geopolitical Regions

1. Yahaya Bello- North Central

2. Darius Ishaku- North East

3. North West

4. Okowa- South South

5. Ayodele Fayose- South West

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- South East

Let It Be Noted That, Non Of The Aformentioned Governors Heads An Oil Producing State With Exception Of Delta State. Governor Okowa Receives The Largest Chunk Of Allocation From Every FAAC Meetings, Thats Plus The Bogus 13% Derivative Issued To All Niger-delta States. Yet There's No Relative Progress To Show For The Monthly Cash Dispensation Routine.. The Infrastructural Deficit In Delta State Is Second 2 Non. Infact You Wont Believe D Deplorable State Of The Only Road That Links To Delta's Only Surviving Domestic Airport Along Osubi-Eku Expressway. Not Even Workers Salary Has He Succusfully Upended.. With These Few Points Of Mine, I Am Pleading Wit D OP Not To Deny Okowa His Right

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by NonsoWow: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
1) Okezie Ikpeazu
2) Yahaya Bello
3) Rochas Okoroawusa
Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by kofomii: 11:27am On May 20, 2019
Governor Ambode is the worst governor in Nigeria 2019
Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by habiham: 12:34pm On May 20, 2019
Mystiquefia:
List Of Top 6 Non Performing Governors In Accordance With Popular Demands From Nairaland Voting Polls In The 6 Geopolitical Regions

1. Yahaya Bello- North Central

2. Darius Ishaku- North East

3. North West

4. Okowa- South South

5. Ayodele Fayose- South West

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- South East

Let It Be Noted That, Non Of The Aformentioned Governors Heads An Oil Producing State With Exception Of Delta State. Governor Okowa Receives The Largest Chunk Of Allocation From Every FAAC Meetings, Thats Plus The Bogus 13% Derivative Issued To All Niger-delta States. Yet There's No Relative Progress To Show For The Monthly Cash Dispensation Routine.. The Infrastructural Deficit In Delta State Is Second 2 Non. Infact You Wont Believe D Deplorable State Of The Only Road That Links To Delta's Only Surviving Domestic Airport Along Osubi-Eku Expressway. Not Even Workers Salary Has He Succusfully Upended.. With These Few Points Of Mine, I Am Pleading Wit D OP Not To Deny Okowa His Right
visit ekiti before u judge fayose
Re: The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria by BlackfireX: 12:40pm On May 20, 2019
Tinubu.

Obasanjo.

Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Moves To Remove Saraki As Sen. Pres / U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft / People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.