Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base (39902 Views)

Pastor Bulus Relocates From Borno After Being Released By Boko Haram / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Referendum50(f): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
The northern part will continue to die under boko haram until they give them Islamic country

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by edemsimeon: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
OMG!
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Galaticos444: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let's wait 4 lie Mohammed to come up with a new lie.apc is a govt of d deceit
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
How unfortunate.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by lakesider(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Just after a military base was sacked and occupied by Boko Haram terrorists, a Borno town has been captured by the insurgents. 

While the Nigerian army claimed that the Islamist militants were severely weakened to the point of defeat, it was gathered that eight civilians were believed to have been killed, according to one local civilian militia member who spoke to AFP.

The attack is reportedly the latest against troops in recent weeks, and comes as the government encourages the return of displaced people from the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, to Guzamala despite continued attacks. 

An official of Guzamala local government area, of which Gudumbali is the headquarters, told AFP:

“It is true Boko Haram have taken over Gudumbali this morning after pushing troops out of the military facility in the town.

“They are in full control of the town and the military facility,” the official said, speaking from Maiduguri on anonymity for fear of government sanction.

A military source in Maiduguri added:

“The terrorists attacked the base at about 7:50 pm (1850 GMT) and engaged soldiers in an intense battle that continued until early Saturday when troops were forced to withdraw.”

The source, who asked to remain anonymous because he was not authorised to speak to the media, said he had no information about casualties. But local civilian militia member Musa Ari said:

“Most civilians were spared because the attack was targeted at the military base.

“So far eight civilians who were errand boys for troops were believed to have been killed in the attack.” 

President Buhari had before now, repeatedly claimed that Boko Haram has been defeated and can no longer capture towns like they did years ago. It should also be recalled that Boko Haram captured Borno town, Gudumbali, in 2014 when swathes of territory were seized in northern Borno and declared their Islamic Caliphate. The military reclaimed the town two years later in a regional fightback involving troops from neighbouring Chad, Niger and Cameroon.

https://lailasnews.com/boko-haram-captures-borno-town-after-sacking-occupying-military-base/

lalasticlala

The source is Lai Lai news... There is nothing of such. This news is 100 % lie. I just called a friend living there. Sponsored by rubbish people.
Don't you know that news of this nature weakens the economy and demarkey Nigeria, the effect of which will continue for many years

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by jconsulting(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Shekau should extend his territory to Daura......I think they need him there

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by sureheaven(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fake news everywhere.

Weeks ago one idiot said there was bomb that killed more than 80 people in the same Borno whereas it was a lie.

Boko haram still exist but can never capture any town again. They can strike then run for escape.

Nigerians shld be careful of these disgruntled politicians who sponsor people to dish out lies because election is around the corner.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by donnie(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorox:
This is terribly sad indeed, but...But I thought Daddy Oyedipo's curse on Boko Haram is working.

Now it's Oyedepo. When they quiet down, it's a Buhari/APC achievement, Okwea?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by FitnessAskMen: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by slivertongue: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
there sud b a new meanin of degraded.
fifth columnist together wit some borno elites benefit from d terrorist invasions

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by naijapips04: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
lakesider:

The source is Lai Lai news... There is nothing of such. This news is 100 % lie. I just called a friend living there. Sponsored by rubbish people.
Don't you know that news of this nature weakens the economy and demarkey Nigeria, the effect of which will continue for many years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/breaking-boko-haram-captures-borno-town-after-sacking-occupying-military-base/

Mallam go and sue vanguard.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by naijapips04: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
sureheaven:
Fake news everywhere.

Weeks ago one idiot said there was bomb that killed more than 80 people in the same Borno whereas it was a lie.

Boko haram still exist but can never capture any town again. They can strike then run for escape.

Nigerians shld be careful of these disgruntled politicians who sponsor people to dish out lies because election is around the corner.

Keep denying the truth till it's too late for you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/breaking-boko-haram-captures-borno-town-after-sacking-occupying-military-base/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by jessedaflow: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
WEL DONE BOIZ, OUR NEXT TARGET IS ASO VILLA..
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is so sad sad. I don't know why Nigeria claims to be a military superpower in Africa. We are fast losing respect in Africa

I can't imagine Boko Haram lasting 6 months under Abacha that chased out whole national armies in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea and was ready to engage Cameroun until France came in. I doubt these countries still fear Nigeria like in the days of Abacha. SMH.

I can't imagine Boko Haram lasting a month or 2 if I were the president of Nigeria today. I can think up of a thousand tactics with my military strategists to totally decimate them on my feet - mostly covert operations and sudden overt operations. I'll take the war to them and capture Shekau without a sweat.

Mheen, there are presidents, and there are presidents...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by musicnmagic(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
buhari is really really working.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by 12345baba(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
speechless
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Teedamaniac: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
lakesider:

Even if the "Lifeless one" gives all the media houses money not to report the true happenings in the north east, we still know the bloody truth. Call your brothers to order, they're fighting a stupid war, religious driven rubbish. And tell your CinC to lead the fight against insurgency from the front line like he promised. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Emycord: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
They should gather all the heartless cultists, area boys, Wicked SARS men and give them enough arms/ammunition... put them on convoy with miltary envoy to make sure they don't divert. Then send them to that place to show their strength!!!
meanwiile they come hide for south east all in the name of snake dance 3

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Buffalowings3(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wetin consign me

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by musicnmagic(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
naijapips04:

Keep denying the truth till it's too late for you.

I'm really shocked with d way some of diz zombiez defend buhari despite all his pilled up cluelessness n above all lifelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by lordm(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorox:
This is terribly sad indeed, but...But I thought Daddy Oyedipo's curse on Boko Haram is working.
you are looking for trouble
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by Yesbody: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by saaron(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Boko haram are controlling more than one town in Bornu state. Under buhari's useless lifeless govt, terrorism is now a way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by RexTramadol1: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Orrrhhhhhh!
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by edupedia: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
freedomchild:
boko haram has been teaching these lifeless python dancers lessons since 18BC...

The government should give shekarau his territory in the northeast

we're tired of waisting people's lives

...all above posts arr by piglets and looters' representatives...lets hear from the army if any such thing happened....recently theh also lied 30 soldiers were killed....
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by edupedia: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
freedomchild:
boko haram has been teaching these lifeless python dancers lessons since 18BC...

The government should give shekarau his territory in the northeast

we're tired of waisting people's lives

...all above posts are by piglets and looters' representatives...lets hear from the army if any such thing happened....recently theh also lied 30 soldiers were killed....

My people as the elections draw nigh the more desperate PDP liars will get .Our responses must be immediate counters to their grandiose lies.

...Disegard whatever fake news they bring up here...they are on the way to another failure and desperation id the mother of their stupidity day and night..

They will cry like the fools they are once again....yeye, suegbe people...shiorr on all of una....
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by ipobarethieves: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed dey should drag/ enlist ipob into Army / mercenary to confront Bpkps.They understand their language. They fought Ojukwu war .Dey have ogbunikwe 430.
Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by tishbite41(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
DJ Shekau on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by tishbite41(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
edupedia:

...all above posts are by piglets and looters' representatives...lets hear from the army if any such thing happened....recently theh also lied 30 soldiers were killed....
AFP are also lying? they are piglets looking for Biafra abi?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by micflo28(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
The dedication with which shekau executes his fight is amazing. Imagine we have a president with such commitment to develop nigeria despite the mounting challenges.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base by naijapips04: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
edupedia:

My people as the elections draw nigh the more desperate PDP liars will get .Our responses must be immediate counters to their grandiose lies.

Sharrap fool.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/08/breaking-civilians-soldiers-take-refuge-gubio-boko-haram-recaptures-gudumbali

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.