Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (31262 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by emperorblog(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
If the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by jayson87: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Get a lawyer and charge him to the Industrial court, he will pay through his nose

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Newboss(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Stop being a stupid sexiest angry

What if it was a guy that he put his hand on? angry

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by GoldenJAT(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Good gesture!!! Not everyone is tolerant of such bullshits.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Allansmith: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2018
I give it up to the Man for standing up to the Boss....God bless you and every Man that does not raise their hand to any Woman for any reason whatsoever...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by uuzba(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2018
9jayes:
Develop yourself, be your own boss so that nobody will abuse you. Learn free digital skills and be Independent, for details contact me on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the WhatsApp number.

Why should they contact you?
If you know all the free digital skills, why are you looking for people to contact you? What do you want from them?
Or maybe it isn't paying you and you now want to charge people money to learn the "free" digital skills you are broadcasting?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Newboss(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
If the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman!
You are very wrong. angry
It should be, never hit a human angry

#sexism

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by perryy(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2018
inoki247:
I Know say d gurl no follow u resign.... i think you should join Red Cross in Borno u av an Humanitarian heart u can always stop Boko Haram from assaulting our girls..

Choi! See blasting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by 9jayes: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2018
uuzba:

Why should they contact you?
If you know all the free digital skills, why are you looking for people to contact you? What do you want from them?
Or maybe it isn't paying you and you now want to charge people money to learn the "free" digital skills you are broadcasting?

Na so so talk talk till time dey go, if it's not meant for you kindly ignore.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by uuzba(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2018
jayson87:
Get a lawyer and charge him to the Industrial court, he will pay through his nose

Is it him that the boss hit?
Did the boss fire him?
There is no case there.
It is the woman who can get the lawyer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by BabbanBura(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Slexyangel:
Poo

We know why u did this - let me help ya ministry. Guys if u wan knack this one make sure u have post exposure prophylaxis in addition to the most effective condom. Besides she is very cheap you can get change on top your 1k note for a whole night.

Idiot people are advocating for 'never hit a woman' and u are here posting rubbish to draw attention to ya trade.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Originalsly: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Tired of this kind thread....the OP is in no way associated with what is posted.... cut and paste stuff.. waste of time directing comments to him. Soon everyone would be cutting and pasting. ..even to comments from members of other forums....as we choke NL to death.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
This comment won't get you a pussy man..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by immaculate1234(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2018
I no understanding dis one o u got the job on a platter that is why u can Bleep with it

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by dingbang(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2018
cool
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Gkemz: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2018
I left mine because the idiot of a boss i had was having affair with my ex girlfriend and so therefore i couldn't work with both of them because dey disgust me. The shameless ex whose position is below mine indirectly controls all the activities by manipulating the useless boss and doing his role.
And for crying out loud the boss is a married man.
If not for the fear of God, i would have heavily dealt with them. The useless boss has been thinking that i would come for retaliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by delishpot: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2018
scnonline:
shocked so did she also resign ?? , angry

His confidence pass her own. Its just like a slave who escapes after seeing what other slaves pass through. Will you ask why he risked his life to escape if those who were directly involved still stayed even if it led to their deaths later on? No. He choose what and where he can be and that is good enough reason to quit in his case. I quit a job once because the so called pastor owner was sleeping around with a side chick. I couldnt play the game of stalling madam until side chick escaoes through back door anymore plus dont come acting holly and praying for people just afzer having sex with your side chick in the office. so I quit. Hypocrisy doesnt work well with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by ImaIma1(f): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2018
Hanji:
You have a very rare heart, kudos to u. But i hope sai d lady follow u resign.

Even if she decided to stay on, I think the guy left because he couldn't work with that kind of boss. So he did it for himself too not totally for the girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2018
mumu. in two months time the lady and your boss will become lovers

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Sadiyaene(f): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2018
That is why there are men and there are also meehn, u are Among the real men.real men don't lay their filty hands on a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2018
jacyruth11:
That's a good decision.
I just left my present job cause my boss touched me. Had to run� as far as my legs could take me.
You did well
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Almunjid(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Mumu, na how that one take concern u?

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by beautyhound(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Slexyangel:
Poo
hello beautiful
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by amethystnnty1: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:
You resigned because you've already gotten another job offer, don't come and deceive fools here.

And, would you've left if he abused a male? Such a Pussy nigga.

Funny thing is the guy will proudly call himself a feminist. Maybe the idiot had seen the boss hit his male colleagues several times.

Or he left before he got his termination letter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by GavelSlam: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
I left a job after 2 weeks because the owner's wife who also happened to be a director, was insulting their elderly driver.

One of the best decisions I ever made.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by amethystnnty1: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

You meant "Never hit a human" Or you believe violence is good only against a man.
So much for equality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by WiseStarr(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Man like you are some hard to find but on the other side I call it stupidity.How sure are you that they had nothing to do with themselves before, do you bother to ask what went wrong BTW the lady and her boss.......I guess you are financially okay before you get the job
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by KadunaMafia: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2018
midolian:
Na because you no suffer get the job in the first place

#SocialmediaAttentionSeekingLies
That's a stupid statement. Only idiots hit women
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Donjazzy12(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian man on Twitter, @xcel_101 just shared a story of how he left his last job because his boss assualted a female employee.

According to him;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9712/i-left-my-last-job-because-my-boss-put-his-hands-on-a-female-employee-nigerian-man.html

Another foolish man! Will any woman ever resign her job if a female Boss physically assault a male staff. Of course the answer is no. The guy is so stupid, I can't find words to qualify him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by myself13: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Sometimes, I am tempted to blame women on some things but when I remember how that fellow men relinquished their position in their never ending desire to please women in a bid to earn their smiles and pvssies, which on the other hand made women more favoured in the society and also planted in them the seed of obsession over their importance and blushing ego, I cannot but let things be the way they just are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian man on Twitter, @xcel_101 just shared a story of how he left his last job because his boss assualted a female employee.

According to him;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9712/i-left-my-last-job-because-my-boss-put-his-hands-on-a-female-employee-nigerian-man.html

i know ur type...In btw hope Twitter reactants will come to ur with different basic life needs in form of compensation,compassion with toto,crib,home not house if u know u know..Paddy odensy..E bami fun paddy odensy ni accolades..Kind sunny ade has said it already..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) / Bank Work Or Bolt Driver? / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.