Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (31263 Views)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? / Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2018
You call them real men and use filty to describe their hands. Ironic undecided
Sadiyaene:
That is why there are men and there are also meehn, u are Among the real men.real men don't lay their filty hands on a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2018
KadunaMafia:
That's a stupid statement. Only idiots hit women
then only who hit men?? Smh...Attention seeking homoerectiles everywhere..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Sadiyaene:
That is why there are men and there are also meehn, u are Among the real men.real men don't lay their filty hands on a woman.

Real men seize to exist if you hit first.
Don't hit anybody and expect not to get hit
-damn real man shï.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2018
inoki247:
I Know say d gurl no follow u resign.... i think you should join Red Cross in Borno u av an Humanitarian heart u can always stop Boko Haram from assaulting our girls..
best comment so far..Accolades fall on u dia aboi..U ruggedly gallant ur akonuche dey vibrant and validly situated inside ur cranium brother..
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by deliveryboy: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
If the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman!

Should you him a man? Really?
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2018
jacyruth11:
That's a good decision.
I just left my present job cause my boss touched me. Had to run� as far as my legs could take me.

shocked

Touched you where?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2018
You are the big fool, the Boss might be having sex with the female, I bet she Still works for that same boss.

You have been Fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2018
jacyruth11:
That's a good decision.
I just left my present job cause my boss touched me. Had to run� as far as my legs could take me.
well.. you should have touched him back, simple!

Instead of leaving. what ever happens to Anything a man can do a woman can do better? grin
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by raymytech2: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
NuclearWeapon:
If the story is true, it means you stood for what you felt was right. Never hit a woman!
but women can kill silently?
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Praktikals(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2018
jacyruth11:
That's a good decision.

With that your killer dimple, one cant really blame ur former boss kiss
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

We know why u did this - let me help ya ministry. Guys if u wan knack this one make sure u have post exposure prophylaxis in addition to the most effective condom. Besides she is very cheap you can get change on top your 1k note for a whole night.

Idiot people are advocating for 'never hit a woman' and u are here posting rubbish to draw attention to ya trade.

Lol. We clearly ain't running in the same mental circles. Have a tram
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Staru1(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Oga, how ur resignation take concern me? na ur cross to carry, abi u get interest on d lady? u still spent ur money to be on front-page, indeed u no get job. posting personal stuffs in public domain is now ur job. sorry, it seems like u studied public admin, 4 get my ignorance.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Seandisputed(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Lwkmd
E be like say this one Papa get money before that's why him resign based on mumu matter
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Allansmith:
I give it up to the Man for standing up to the Boss....God bless you and every Man that does not raise their hand to any Woman for any reason whatsoever ...

Trash!!!

So, if she confronts you with a knife or a sharp weapon and your only way of escaping with your life is to immobilize her, you will play the fool?

If a woman does not respect herself, she will get hit.

Have you seen a car chase when a guy and his girlfriend hijacked a truck at gunpoint? You need to see how the almighty American police treated her like a man. They kicked her ass good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Cooleasy(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Never hit anyone irrespective of the gender.

Stop being a sexist dunce.
God bless you and all your generations for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Brightgem(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Lol, u asked the right question my guy. There is dignity in fighting for the right of women but I don't think so these days because of the set of ladies that exist now.
The same lady will still go and fck the boss, make mockery of the guy and maybe not help the guy on a day he needs help too. Same lady you're keeping not to spoil her will still go backdoor and look for someone to spoil her and call u mumu. Ladies will dress like slúts but will be angry when u refer to them as sex objects and so on and on. The ladies of today seem to be the most confused things in this generation. They should have worked more on their senses instead of the useless feminism.
We have messed up ladies because men have refused to raise their standards, men lead. Who are the fathers, brothers, boyfriends, husbnds, bosses to these said women you call sluts and objects? I will keep saying that, men lead! when we have better men we will have better woman. For the information of all those saying bla bla like did she leave too? They might be in a relationship, he should have mind his business, these are also all MEN with loose morals and brain. He didn't do it because he was forming heroe, he did what was right by himself and another person. People with high principles and values will leave a job for reasons like this even without another at hand, but actions like that cannot be understood by people who think a job or a boss is a God. Reading some comments just makes one know how people think. Messed up values leads to wrong actions and decision. Get out of a job where the boss is abusive verbally or physically, or not paying you at the right time. Have some dignity and go find yourself something better out there. I am a woman, yes. I would also resign if I witness such after I stone the boss pure water. I am working my way to where I want to be with dignity. I speak for women of dignity! My quote wasn't to attack you either! Peace out!

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
The whole idea may have been to get you to quit your job, so that you can not get in the way of their sexual Relationship. knowing how Emotional, sentimental and temperimental you are.

And foolish you are. foool! now they can carry on having sex happily without your interference. fool!!! grin
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Brightgem(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
You are the big fool, the Boss might be having sex with the female, I bet she Still works for that same boss.

You have been Fooled.
Why does every body these days only think in terms of sex? Abeg let me ask u. So if u were there, as a normal human being with their full thinking faculties. You will watch the battering of another human being happening before you? What if the lady in question was say ur sister and you happen to work together, would you still mind your business and say she must be sleeping with the boss? Oya let's say the man beat her finish and she die, police comman carry all of you, after you go to court and them jail, or only oga goes to jail, will you still have a job? A job or a boss is not a god! This man just did what his human self told him was right! Men shaming women assuming all of them are sleeping with men anyhow! The lady might just be a helpless worker. Some people seem to have no idea how useless some Naija bosses are!
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Brightgem(f): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
The whole idea may have been to get you to quit your job, so that you can not get in the way of their sexual Relationship. knowing how Emotional, sentimental and temperimental you are.

And foolish you are. foool! now they can carry on having sex happily without your interference. fool!!! grin
shatap! All you people can think about is sex sex sex! Wonder if you would think same if that were your sister, daughter or mother.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Brightgem:
shatap! All you people can think about is sex sex sex! Wonder if you would think same if that were your sister, daughter or mother.
Did you not read in the news last week?
A woman swapped her husband's sperm with her lover's sperm so that she can have her lover's baby instead of her husband's baby. even though her husband paid for the IVF treatment, After 1 year her husband found out his son isn't his son. women can be deceptive.

And oh! if it was my sister or my mother i would still say the same thing, now, try another blackmail this my sister, Daughter or my mother crap is stale. grin

If you don't like sex, you need to see a Doctor ASAP.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Brightgem:
Why does every body these days only think in terms of sex? Abeg let me ask u. So if u were there, as a normal human being with their full thinking faculties. You will watch the battering of another human being happening before you? What if the lady in question was say ur sister and you happen to work together, would you still mind your business and say she must be sleeping with the boss? Oya let's say the man beat her finish and she die, police comman carry all of you, after you go to court and them jail, or only oga goes to jail, will you still have a job? A job or a boss is not a god! This man just did what his human self told him was right! Men shaming women assuming all of them are sleeping with men anyhow! The lady might just be a helpless worker. Some people seem to have no idea how useless some Naija bosses are!
You have made no sense, If the woman felt Harrassed she should report to the police, or quit the Job.

Again, if it was my sister or my daughter or my mother. she would have punched the bloody boss out and quit the job. simple!!

i can bet my shiny brown ass that the woman still works for the same boss. grin women have always used sex to blackmail, coerce, enslave and terrorize men. some women have Admitted it too.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Brightgem:
We have messed up ladies because men have refused to raise their standards, men lead. Who are the fathers, brothers, boyfriends, husbnds, bosses to these said women you call sluts and objects? I will keep saying that, men lead! when we have better men we will have better woman. For the information of all those saying bla bla like did she leave too? They might be in a relationship, he should have mind his business, these are also all MEN with loose morals and brain. He didn't do it because he was forming heroe, he did what was right by himself and another person. People with high principles and values will leave a job for reasons like this even without another at hand, but actions like that cannot be understood by people who think a job or a boss is a God. Reading some comments just makes one know how people think. Messed up values leads to wrong actions and decision. Get out of a job where the boss is abusive verbally or physically, or not paying you at the right time. Have some dignity and go find yourself something better out there. I am a woman, yes. I would also resign if I witness such after I stone the boss pure water. I am working my way to where I want to be with dignity. I speak for women of dignity! My quote wasn't to attack you either! Peace out!

Alright, from your write-up, it seems you're one of the few ladies with dignity left.
Men lead, but having dignity is a personal responsibility. Your father cannot follow u everywhere u go esp. nowadays when children have more freedom to choose unlike the strict old days. Men lead, so naturally, men will always make nasty moves, it's then the responsibility of a dignified lady to reject wrong thing, if men see you're for real, they begin to respect you and value u. If a lady cheapen herself, men will use her, but if you value yourself, they respect you. Bt not pretenders, some lady form dignified and still play bad around. No man will value such because people will always discover, they just look for means to do dia own there too.
Men can die if they see a woman with virtue. On the other hand, if a lady lost that dignity, men see such as object of molestation and toy. By nature, that's way it will always be. The real value of a woman is attached to her dignity.
In the past, men are the bad ones bt nowadays, things switched. Bad role models, social media, so called celebrities and many things have influenced the female gender so badly. That's why putting nose in a lady's issue or losing job when you're not sure of the background of the whole issue is wrong as a guy. I can only do such if it's a lady with dignity that i'm sure of and I respect, but if it's just a slay queen, I'm sorry, I cant. She could step out of the abusive job herself. You lose your job, she sees you tomorrow and form for u or call you broke.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
he is the Boss of his business, he can do what the hell he wants. you quit, he Employs another Donkey. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Alright, from your write-up, it seems you're one of the few ladies with dignity left.
Men lead, but having dignity is a personal responsibility. Your father cannot follow u everywhere u go esp. nowadays when children have more freedom to choose unlike the strict old days. Men lead, so naturally, men will always make nasty moves, it's then the responsibility of a dignified lady to reject wrong thing, if men see you're for real, they begin to respect you and value u. If a lady cheapen herself, men will use her, but if you value yourself, they respect you. Bt not pretenders, some lady form dignified and still play bad around. No man will value such because people will always discover, they just look for means to do dia own there too.
Men can die if they see a woman with virtue. On the other hand, if a lady lost that dignity, men see such as object of molestation and toy. By nature, that's way it will always be. The real value of a woman is attached to her dignity.
In the past, men are the bad ones bt nowadays, things switched. Bad role models, social media, so called celebrities and many things have influenced the female gender so badly. That's why putting nose in a lady's issue or losing job when you're not sure of the background of the whole issue is wrong as a guy. I can only do such if it's a lady with dignity that i'm sure of and I respect, but if it's just a slay queen, I'm sorry, I cant. She could step out of the abusive job herself. You lose your job, she sees you tomorrow and form for u or call you broke.
Makes a lot of sense, women have claimed to be baby mamas and slayqueens. hence losing their respects, women celebrate for breaking fellow women's marriages or taking Another female's husband or boyfriend.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
Makes a lot of sense, women have claimed to be baby mamas and slayqueens. hence losing their respects, women celebrate for breaking fellow women's marriages or taking Another female's husband or boyfriend.
I dey tell u broda, women are really showing dia color these days. It pays me to help a fellow man than all these slay queens. It's either she sees u as mugu or as if it's ur right to help her, nothing special. They also forget easily and can easily shut their mind against something. Same slay queen will look down on someone tomorrow and form big girl. Most of these ladies are only concerned with where it is sweet at the moment. There are still good girls anyway, the only thing is, they are scarce.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I dey tell u broda, women are really showing dia color these days. It pays me to help a fellow man than all these slay queens. It's either she sees u as mugu or as if it's ur right to help her, nothing special. They also forget easily and can easily shut their mind against something. Same slay queen will look down on someone tomorrow and form big girl. Most of these ladies are only concerned with where it is sweet at the moment. There are still good girls anyway, the only thing is, they are scarce.
True, and SOME of them go on shows like Big brother to showcase Nudities and their easy Availability for Any kinda sexual Escapades on screen without shame.

When they finally comes out of the Debauchery on these Ridiculous shows, they began expecting respects from men and lecturing men on how to Be kind, Nice and respectful to women/them.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Xisnin(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Lol, u asked the right question my guy. There is dignity in fighting for the right of women but I don't think so these days because of the set of ladies that exist now.
The same lady will still go and fck the boss, make mockery of the guy and maybe not help the guy on a day he needs help too. Same lady you're keeping not to spoil her will still go backdoor and look for someone to spoil her and call u mumu. Ladies will dress like slúts but will be angry when u refer to them as sex objects and so on and on. The ladies of today seem to be the most confused things in this generation. They should have worked more on their senses instead of the useless feminism.
Who is the right woman?
There is no dignity fighting for any woman but there is dignity fighting for oppressed human anywhere they are, what they
do or where they come from.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian man on Twitter, @xcel_101 just shared a story of how he left his last job because his boss assualted a female employee.

According to him;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9712/i-left-my-last-job-because-my-boss-put-his-hands-on-a-female-employee-nigerian-man.html

So how do we confirm this story truly happended? Because it could be just a ploy to get a new job after getting sacked grin
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by CsRockefeller(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Brightgem:

You said a lot up there. I too left my job recently because I was being abused verbally and emotionally, its not even about the money. Better to ear bread in love than honey in hate, so I left and I'm happy I did.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Ibanga2(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thank God, He has gotten another better one than before. On like me, I will mind my own role in the business, although i'm still looking for opportunity of work.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Never hit anyone irrespective of the gender.

Stop being a sexist dunce.

Wouldn't have replied you if I didn't see this. Are you so daft and poorly brought up to comment without ridiculing your generation? Na your generation be dunce. Why e dey pain you say I gave my own opinion. Why can't you say your own? Bleep off Negro. And don't mention me again if you don't want to get sense.
Re: 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
deliveryboy:
[/b]
Should you him a man? Really?

My bad...

Post modified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) / Bank Work Or Bolt Driver? / Mass Sack In Alpha Beta Consulting Limited Allegedly Owned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.