Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. (26894 Views)

Imo PDP Crisis Worsens As 7 State Working Committee Members Resign / Anambra EndSARS Panel Members Resign Over Government's Insincerity / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by teepain: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Almaiga:
2019 will do PDP like magic, APC has strategies ways to defeat the PDP in that zone. With the likes of Oshiomole, Amaechi, Akpabio, Obaseki, Abbey, Oduaghan, Omo Agege, Asari Dokubo and other ex-Militants leaders. Victory is sure.

Wait a moment, is Asari Dokubo in APC now?
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Aboki99:
Please Akpbio leave this man Udom alone now! The fire too much for im, defection tday, defection tmoro! Haba have some human sympathy Baba Akpabio!
....there's no truth to this story oooo I'm on ground here in akwa ibom there was nothing like this oooo 30k slalary people well-done oooo..by the way zoom into the pixs ull know they re all old pixs..those who know knows

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Akabuking: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbo and betrayal are inseparable!

Chaiiiiii, just a plate of nkwobi, you are good to go!

Igbo amaka grin
receive brain.

Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Akabuking: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Igbo amaka grin
receive brain.

Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by ifiokjohn(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
I just de laugh all of una where think say apc go defeat pdp for akwa ibom just because of akpabio.....

ayaclear ke eyen mofo.......Pdp Power..

Udom2019to 2023 is as sure as sure.

Akwa ibom Dakkada
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Akabuking: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Igbo amaka grin
receive brain.

Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by jimmiedave(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akpabio is about to teach some people how to play politics. Lol
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Almaiga: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
teepain:

Wait a moment, is Asari Dokubo in APC now?

Yes, see for yourself.

Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
godox2:

Mr T, are you saying this for saying sake, or it comes from the bottom of your heart?
I once told you that political games are being played by the masters of it (North)Akpabio tapped from there, Amechi, Kalu and our unrepentant democrat Kenneth Okwonkwo, It is a matter of time, you will soon start seing the positive side of Buhari, then you will become Like Paul in the Bible.
Are you still in PDP?
I'm still PDP my brother and Udom Emmanuel is my goal.
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Banmeallday: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Everyday 5000 PDP folks decamp to APC, the next day 4000 APC members defect to PDP, then APGA members defect to ANN, and then ANN members defect to Egusi Party and on and on.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Shaking head for Black Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by dheilaw1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Afamed:

Tonye is Akwa Ibom PDP publicity Chairman on Nairaland.(PCN) Tonye was formerly Maikafi Publicity Chairman though he was one of the founding fathers of the crippled political party ( APDA)
ooookay.pls give me few minutes, I want to go and laugh
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Udom reelection will retire those irrelevant "defectors" and their imaginary 5000 followers lol... Akwa Ibom is PDP and Udom for 2019 and beyond

Not with the level of killing of opposition members that we witnessed the 2015 in Akwa Ibom state. By 2019, PDP will struggle to have few state house of assembly and reps in both Akwa Ibom and Rivers States.
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by teepain: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Almaiga:

Yes, see for yourself.

Thanks for the information. I was oblivious of the fact.
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Babacele: 2:20am On Sep 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
200k? you game?
yes I am. internet never forgets, you know.
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by Babacele: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Do you want to kill Tonye grin

The guy is a hustling guy with no shi shi in his pocket.

He is always supporting who he thinks would line his pocket with some crisp naira notes.

You will soon hear he has defected to APC and is now giving micro support to Orji Kalu cheesy
lols
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by godox2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm still PDP my brother and Udom Emmanuel is my goal.

Good luck to him. If he perform well, he will surely succeed, with or without human godfather.
I like that, The Just Shall Live By FAITH.
Re: Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
godox2:

Good luck to him. If he perform well, he will surely succeed, with or without human godfather.
I like that, The Just Shall Live By FAITH.
Exactly!

I am just for Udom for now my brother but Akwa Ibom people will make ultimate decision.

Meanwhile, Udom is not toxic nor fighting even opposition. He's not bitter and to him service is most important irrespective of parties.

Jesus Loves You!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP / EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account / Fayose, Saraki, Atiku Attend Meeting Of Presidential Campaign Council In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.