Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter (968 Views)

Make Una Advice Me / Bleeping Is My Hobby, I Don't Fvck For Money, I Fvck For D Fun Of It'- Lady Brag / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Scaryface: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Greetings to the elders and waiter please serve everybody wateva dey want.
There is this naive girl I prepare for gce last year. We became close nd I do chat with her and advice her on issues. Earlier this year she ask for advice concerning a guy asking her out nd I warned her not to engage in such. She claim to yield to my advice but not knowing dey were already dating. She later confessed how she visited d guy. Almozt had sex with him. Nd even gave him bj. I made her break d relationship. She confessed having feelings for me nd I laffed nd played along too. Just to make her stop seeing d guy. My original intention is to help her break d relationship which she did. But with d way tin's are. It seems to her DT we are dating . she's d kind of girl DT love dirty sex talks a lot. Nd on one occasions even kissed me. But I didn't go further. I made sure we don't see much BT chat a lot. Jst to keep her in check. D problem is now DT after DT incident. Have being having serious issues in my conscience. Cos I promised myself never to date my students no mater what. But if I let this girl go she now, she
Might do very bad tin's nd destroy her future. Please what can I do to save the situation. She is just 17, And her parents are d very busy type. Thankz.
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by gabinogem(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
A spoilt brat like that can put u into deep shît...it would've been better u come clean with her & not giving her false hope that u are dating her...such girls at that age are time bombs waiting to explode....tread carefully Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by menix(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
In 2face's Voice; Pass me the Kpoli..
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Scaryface: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
menix:
In 2face's Voice; Pass me the Kpoli..

17yearz old . Guy u wicked
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Scaryface: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
gabinogem:
A spoilt brat like that can put u into deep shît...it would've been better u come clean with her & not giving her false hope that u are dating her...such girls at that age are time bombs waiting to explode....tread carefully Mr man.

Thanks bro. BT shud I jst let her go
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by menix(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Scaryface:

17yearz old . Guy u wicked

Leave that for God to decide..
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by vinscent: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
teacher... u kn u want her...dating her will nt gv u d desire result...instead sch her on d ways of life...sch her abt sex,mk her kn wot damage premarital sex will cus her,she needs thorough knowledge abt all ds...u cnt police her, she's got decisions to mk...1s her mind is made up...she wont mess up
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by gabinogem(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Scaryface:

Thanks bro. BT shud I jst let her go
of course. At the longrun she will respect the fact that u did not take advantage of her naivety & that u came clean & opened up to her like a brother/mentor will do.

Make una no dey fall una hand for where all these small girls dey....na why most of them dey come openly & myopically to say "all men are all the same".
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Stop acting like you dont know what you did..you made her break up with her other guy,took her to urself and broke her heart...you 4 ala her remain with her former bobo..na u don chop clean mouth,u wan run.na lie ooo!
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Scaryface: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
donbachi:
Stop acting like you dont know what you did..you made her break up with her other guy,took her to urself and broke her heart...you 4 ala her remain with her former bobo..na u don chop clean mouth,u wan run.na lie ooo!

I no chop anything oo
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by donbachi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Scaryface:

I no chop anything oo
u chop.and she will never 4give u
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by folake4u(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think you should sit her down and talk at length with her,make her see reasons why she should focus on her studies and how she has a bright future. Talk to her about the dangers of being sexually active at her tender age,since you said her parents are busy and you're her tutor, I think you're more of a guardian here and I want to applaud you for not taking advantage of her 'wild child syndrome' to fulfill your sexual desires.

Last but not least,be smart and careful when handling her, children like this can put you in trouble.
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Scaryface: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:
I think you should sit her down and talk at length with her,make her see reasons why she should focus on her studies and how she has a bright future. Talk to her about the dangers of being sexually active at her tender age,since you said her parents are busy and you're her tutor, I think you're more of a guardian here and I want to applaud you for not taking advantage of her 'wild child syndrome' to fulfill your sexual desires.

Last but not least,be smart and careful when handling her, children like this can put you in trouble.

Thanks you get sense jawe.
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by folake4u(f): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Scaryface:

Thanks you get sense jawe.

You're welcome smiley
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Soren4(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
She want guys to b part of her manifest destiny.
Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Scaryface:
Greetings to the elders and waiter please serve everybody wateva dey want.
There is this naive girl I prepare for gce last year. We became close nd I do chat with her and advice her on issues. Earlier this year she ask for advice concerning a guy asking her out nd I warned her not to engage in such.

what were really your intentions when asking her to break the r/ship?! couldnt you just ask her to be careful and let her live her life?!

She claim to yield to my advice but not knowing dey were already dating. She later confessed how she visited d guy. Almozt had sex with him. Nd even gave him bj. I made her break d relationship.

again, why?! what are you after when telling her to do that?! she already had sexual encounter with this dude so obviously she likes the man. your advice is foul to say the least.

She confessed having feelings for me nd I laffed nd played along too. Just to make her stop seeing d guy.

feelings for you yet telling you that she was sukcing another dude's cokc and almost fukcing him?! bro, your story makes very little sense or your are fantasizing.

My original intention is to help her break d relationship which she did.

WHY EXACTLY?!

But with d way tin's are. It seems to her DT we are dating . she's d kind of girl DT love dirty sex talks a lot. Nd on one occasions even kissed me. But I didn't go further. I made sure we don't see much BT chat a lot. Jst to keep her in check. D problem is now DT after DT incident. Have being having serious issues in my conscience. Cos I promised myself never to date my students no mater what. But if I let this girl go she now, she Might do very bad tin's nd destroy her future. Please what can I do to save the situation. She is just 17, And her parents are d very busy type. Thankz.

you sir are what we call in the street a COKC BLOCKER... you cant get the babe, dont want her but yet dont want A) her to live her damn life or B) other men to enjoy being with her. how selfish of you (pretending that you actually care for her)!

2 Likes

Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2018

Bros Just Control Your Prick And All Will Be Well.

There Are Decent Ways You Can Help Her Understand That Dating Is Not For Her Yet... Help Her Understand That The World Wants Women Who Can Make Waves. She Will Meet Enough Men In Future

1 Like

Re: Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter by Scaryface: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Bros Just Control Your Prick And All Will Be Well.

There Are Decent Ways You Can Help Her Understand That Dating Is Not For Her Yet... Help Her Understand That The World Wants Women Who Can Make Waves. She Will Meet Enough Men In Future

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Case Closed!!!!! / People Should Mind The Way They Touch People In Queues / Ex-beauty Queen, Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Sexy New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.