Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State (55647 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Former Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has admitted that he is afraid of the Governor of his home state, Nyesom Wike.

Amaechi said during an interview with Channels Television when asked whether he would return to Rivers State to help his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC wrestle power from Wike 2023.

After he was reminded that Wike has stamped his feet on the politics of Rivers and that charity begins at home, Amaechi said, “My eyes are here [in Abuja].

“This is my home now. Abuja is now my home and my governor is the minister of the FCT. I live and do business here.”

Asked if he had any plans of going back to Rivers State, his local base, the Minister said, “When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it. For now, the FCT minister is my governor.”

On whether he was afraid of Nyesom Wike, Amaechi said, “Yes. I’m very afraid of him. I’m very afraid.

The interviewer probed further to know why the former Governor was afraid of his successor, to which Amechi replied, “Because I’m a ‘fear fear man’ now. What’s your problem? When we get to the bridge we’ll cross the bridge,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/2023-abuja-now-my-home-im-very-afraid-of-wike-amaechi/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm. I like you

243 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi abeg just try go back. I wan check something first.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by stixxy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Juju pass juju... Wike too rugged

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by hopeforcharles(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
After the massive Embezzlement,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by yerokunphilips: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
hopeforcharles:
After the massive Embezzlement,

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by marsman: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
He is obviously being sarcastic now

582 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by kenzysmith: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ryott: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sacarsm

25 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan
[/s]
Cannibal

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Suspect1: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
How come skull miners bastards, children of hate ,confused by Mohammed in the SW are now uncomfortable with Amaechi
noise number 1!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Fidinno(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Meaning to what Amaechi was saying;

1. He is now bigger than Rivers Politics

2. He has people in River state to deal with Wike

3. "When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it meaning"
When the right time comes, he will be coming back to reclaim his State

4. His investment is in Abuja, meaning he has his eyes on the presidency

256 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Suspect1: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
noise number2! Keep shut!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by kenzysmith: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s][/s]
Cannibal
he pain am lol u guys are shouting opolo eye have no opponent because he held a meeting with senates leaders and house of reps lol 2secs buhari change am for am. Make tunubu go pdp maybe wike n the likes feel carry am play too handover d ticket to atiku. They said tunubu is a player but he was outplayed by a dullard. 1. U cant be in lagos and dictate what happen in APC. 2 The ticket should not be given to d highest bidder, money bag. Lol

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by seborrhic: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's sarcasm,f ool of an online blogger.
Not surprised when most blogs,including some that claim to be online news publications,these days,are run by claimed graduates that are more or less glorified secondary school certificate holders.
It's like someone asking an adult if he/she is scared of an infant and in response to the absurdity of the question,the responder answers"I am not just scared of the infant,but I am trembling by your mere mention of his/her name".
It's called sarcasm which any blogger that is well educated should know from his response!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Abfinest007(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
They came noisily but they left quietly .my best quote from wike to amechi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
e don be for u
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by YoungLionken(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
A foolish enemy is one who brags..

But a wise foe will say everything to make you feel superior and therefore relaxed. In the process of you relaxing, thinking you already got game, boom! He attacks!!

Take a cue from Putin vs Biden

Wike( just like Putin) thinks he got game, but at the end, we shall all see the end of it..

Winning in life's not by unnecessary display of foolishness cool cool cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by abobote: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
That could be scarsm.
Ameachi can never be afraid of wike to the extent of not going home, he is a strong man in Rivers State, just like Nwike.
Dont also forget he said when we get to the bridge, we will know how to cross

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by bayelsaowei(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin

Wike is no different from Putin..Wike is a dictator and if given the chance would be worse than buhari, putin, and other dictators who have existed in the past..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by affable4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol. Wall gecko of Ubima.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by pyyxxaro: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
SARCASM at its Peak grin

I know AMAECHI has a coded plan , let’s watch

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by EdgarBounce(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
A foolish enemy is one who brags..

But a wise foe will say everything to make you feel superior and therefore relaxed. In the process of you relaxing, thinking you already got game, boom! He attacks!!

Take a cue from Putin vs Biden

Wike( just like Putin) thinks he got game, but at the end, we shall all see the end of it..

Winning in life's not by unnecessary display of foolishness cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Sheuns(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Law 21

Play a sucker to catch a sucker - Seem dumber than your mark.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by NOwazobia: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
It was a sarcasm afterall.

Let's leave it as such.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by oluwaseyi0: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
And you want to compete for presidency

Won't you start from home like other aspirants
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
cool

This is twisting of the highest order and why government should ban blogging on politics and AdSense.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.