Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) (11794 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by 360metrosports: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kano state Governor Umar Ganduje received his nomination form bought for him by One2Tell10 Buhari Support Group Kano Chapter and 34 other Associations seeking him to stand for reelection in the forthcoming 2019 general elections. Aiki dai Baba.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-support-group-buys-nomination-form-for-ganduje/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by AllTheWayUp: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kwankwaso go use ganduje count scores for Governorship election in 2019--APC zombies that know nothing about Kano politics can quote me

Hafiz Abubakar is the next Governor of Kano State 2019---Zombies write that down again

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Kwankwaso go use ganduje count scores for Governorship election in 2019--APC zombies that know nothing about Kano politics can quote me
With PDP and kwankwaso the north wan count another 8 years, no mind them as them go they make mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by AllTheWayUp: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

With PDP and kwankwaso the north wan count another 8 years, no mind them as them go they make mouth
My brother true talk

APC zombies will come online and type thrash that nobody can challenge Buhari

They don't know the agenda to support any Northerner but Buhari has already gathered momentum in the North across Villages , in Mosques, Marketplaces and among the populace.
They are being brainwashed again that the North will do another 8 years as President with a New Norhern Candidate as against a Buhari Candidacy which mean power remains in the North for 4 years

MADUGU 2019 is what Northerners are already chanting

The Northerners are already salivating over the prospect of an other 8 years in Power they have started preaching in their mosques, telling their followers the North will do another 8 years in Presidency because they have been cheated for a long time

Buhari is already being de-marketed in the North

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
cool
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by helinues: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
All na wash

na all of the dem dey buy ticket for

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by excomarow(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
[b]Kwankwaso go use ganduje count scores for Governorship election in 2019--APC zombies that know nothing about Kano politics can quote me

Hafiz Abubakar is the next Governor of Kano State 2019---Zombies write that down again
[/b]

Rubbish Talk at the highest order undecided

Idiots write that down again,

KANO Sai Ganduje

NIGERIA Sai Buhari

You can go fvck yourself grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lies. We all know he bought the ticket indirectly using the group as cover.

That's how bubu too was forming poor to gain our sympathy and vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
DECEIT 901

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by DAntivirus: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Now this is becoming ridiculous... are we being reduced to nonentities?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by blackgold90(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

My brother true talk

APC zombies will come online and type thrash that nobody can challenge Buhari

They don't know the momentum to support any Northerner but Buhari has already gathered momentum

The Northerners are already salivating over the prospect of an other 8 years in Power they have started preaching in their mosques, telling their followers the North will do another 8 years in Presidency because they have been cheated for a long time

The north will do 8years...this is very stupid of you or I don't understand what you type there.

If Kano support kwankwanso is that not still 8years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Dpharisee: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Somebody predicted here long ago that APC will claim that they have performed so well that Nigerians will be scrambling to buy forms for them and the fraud is happening.
The put the fee so high to shut out the idiots who celebrated Buhari signing the Not Too Young Run bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Apparently, you don't know a thing about what you are talking about

Gaduje contested against Kwankwaso for the PDP primary tickets as far back as 1999 before becoming his running mate down the years.

Gaduje is not a kid in Kano's politics

I think Kwakwaso should be more worried about his senatorial seat now that his nemesis is running against him..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
My own Friends only buy me Beer, Isi Ewu,Cigarettes and Igbo instead of buying form for me like these people.

Honestly, I will do away with all these useless and good for nothing idiots I have as friends if they fail to buy me the House of Assembly form to contest in my state.

You people should go and buy me form oooooo!

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
So we don reach the era of groups buying form for politicians.

OK continue.
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by AllTheWayUp: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
blackgold90:

The north will do 8years...this is very stupid of you or I don't understand what you type there.

If u don't how to read , just shut up and stop typing thrash, to exhibit ur zombie foolishness
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by fakuta(f): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
After all the fake support he is afraid of direct primaries: sometimes they think everybody is almajiri in this country
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by hopexter(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who's buying Nomination form for Okowa sef. I have raised #250 undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
2019 go sweet us wey b neutral for politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by SoftP(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
This Buhari support group, how come they have so much to spend.. The group name self

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Bibors(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Since Buhari claimed he was poor and had no money to buy his nomination form, he gathered his mecenaries and gave money to buy his form, no politician has ever bought his form again.

They have all learnt from PMB.
Even Councillors now get their forms bought by a support group.
Make una continue.
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by IllegalMoney: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Apparently, you don't know a thing about what you are talking about

Gaduje contested against Kwankwaso for the PDP primary tickets as far back as 1999 before becoming his running mate down the years.

Gaduje is not a kid in Kano's politics

I think Kwakwaso should be more worried about his senatorial seat now that his nemesis is running against him..

grin grin grin
Zombie

What valid point did u make from the thrash u just posted
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Akinola119: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
ok ooo
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Basseybruce: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Comic relief........
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by 9japarrot: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hehe na communitry effort com dey rush una as 2019 don near ground abi?

This is so serious paaaa

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
the era of form buying. who will buy my form?
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
blackgold90:

The north has done 4 years already with Buhari n has only 4 years before he hands over power to Yorubas Tiffnubu

but with Kwakwanso 8 years is in the offing.

Total of 12 years for the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Even if a goat use Buhari poster to campaign in Kano,that goat will defeat PDP,Kwakwoso and Hafiz.
Write it down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
IllegalMoney:

grin grin grin
Zombie

What valid point did u make from the thrash u just posted
You might need a reading aid or something to aid your logical reasoning cheesy

I clearly stated that Gaduje is not a kid(novice) in kano's political spectrum by giving details of his political history, hence your notion that he will be swept away by Kwakwanso is not valid and not well informed

Don't thank me for spelling out for you,
smiley rather blame whosoever taught you quantitative reasoning in primary school for not doing a proper job to develop your prefrontal cortex to aid logical reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by IllegalMoney: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The north has done 4 years already with Buhari n has only 4 years before he hands over power to Yorubas Tiffnubu

but with Kwakwanso 8 years is in the offing.

Total of 12 years for the north.

My brother don't even bother replying that illiterate zombie that doesn't understand simple English
Re: Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) by IllegalMoney: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You might need a reading aid or something to aid your logical reasoning cheesy

I clearly stated that Gaduje is not a kid(novice) in kano's political spectrum by giving details of his political history, hence your notion that he will be swept away by Kwakwanso is not valid and not well informed

Don't thank me for spelling out for you,
smiley rather blame whosoever taught you quantitative reasoning in primary school for not doing a proper job to develop your prefrontal cortex to aid logical reasoning.
U are a confused talented janja-weed gworo chewing monkey suffering from amensia and Buhari madness
Kindly Point out where the earlier post stated that Ganduje will be swept away by Kwankwaso
It is clear U are a lifeless Indomie brain zombie like ur lifeless zombie god buhari
kindly go and swallow rat poison, u are a big waste of space

2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masari Tells Katsina Residents To Arm Themselves Against Bandits / Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. / Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.