Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) (21631 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
That's my hometown, am missing home. sad
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

Not God forbid, what if they win what will u do?

Emotions does not win elections.

What is important is to get ur PVC, and organize ur fellows to also come out in their numbers to vote. In that way, u would have cancelled out the votes of oppositions and give ur party a chance.

Brace up also in case they win.
Good morning.
there is no need for this epistle......i have my PVC
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

We heard all this before in Ekiti.
what is my business with Ekiti state.........am i from Ekiti state........or what is my business with the way they run the state
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=ade3164 post=71095905][/quote] what kinda foolish question is this...........are u sure u are ok.......did u read what i wrote.........are u sure u are a literate..........u sound stupid
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2018
akinadesun:

Olodo ni boboyi. Adeleke is not even in this race. Omisore has gone with with a lot supporters from PDP. Adeleke is just on his own.
well i am a female and that's what u feel.......please dont insult me cos i didnt insult anyone
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Mosesm:

Are you from Osun or been there? Go to Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha etc and come back to,comment on the schools and roads state.
well i am from Osun state.......so paying quarter salary is the best......which school are u talking about....the school that are in rot......please i hate sentiments...

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2018
Krak:

You are using state civil service salaries alone to judge. Have you sat down once to ponder why almost 30 states in Nigeria are finding it difficult to pay workers salaries?

Do you know that some states are owing workers salaries for almost one year, amongst them we have both PDP and APC states. Are you also aware that this salaries issue nationwide started under the past regime of Goodluck Jonathan?

You people make it sound as if Osun State is not paying salaries at all. For you info salaries had always been paid, its just that he pays full salaries to some Cadres and half salaries to some with a promise to pay the remaing balance sometime in the future.

From a purely administrative point of view, I think some of these decisions makes sense. Its just that when we bring sentiments and politics into play you start hearing a lot of things.

Mind you I am not a member of any political party. There are so many things the present administration is doing that I am seriously against. But that does not mean I should not give them a little pass mark when I see one.

The easiest thing to do in the world is to criticise, our criticisms should always be constructive and not destructive.
please,what is my business with other states.....i have no business the way they run theirs......so cos other states do not pay salary,Osun state shouldnt do right......please if u dont have families working as a civil servant in the state...please dont mention me

1 Like

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Saidu22(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2018
yomi96:
don't be fooled, they only came for their own share of the 10k, huge crowd does not necessarily translate to votes
The same u guys said in Ekiti election and the revise is the case.
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Minjim: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
no,i am not fooling myself.......i guess u aint from Osun state

I am, and ileri is winning.

Its by popular opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by FastShipping: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Hongbenga:

Thank God, he didn't use it to build Hotels but Mega Schools across State of Osun....

In Osun, workers from level 1 to 7 get their full salaries, those from level 8 to 12 get 75%. While earn half 50%...

Always get fact and figures before typing....

It doesn't matter. It's their right to full payment. Are these workers working part-time to be getting part payment?
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Hongbenga:

Thank God, he didn't use it to build Hotels but Mega Schools across State of Osun....

In Osun, workers from level 1 to 7 get their full salaries, those from level 8 to 12 get 75%. While earn half 50%...

Always get fact and figures before typing....

These village ipob are are of course ignorant, Fayose did not pay anything at all and delivered almost zero infrastructure, these ipob hypocrites looked the other way, they even shouted Fayose for President.

Fact is, these Igbos care less about the people of osun state, they are just doing what they do best, spewing hate, bitterness, anger and frustration.

4 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
there is no need for this epistle......i have my PVC
Whatever!
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by deomelo: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
deomelo, so you are still behaving this way. let me come and be going jare.

Village Igbos without PVP capacity to vote in Osun, these are the real people of Osun with PVCs.

APC is a religion in Osun state.

#SAIAPCOSUN2018

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Churchill1212: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
yomi96:
don't be fooled, they only came for their own share of the 10k, huge crowd does not necessarily translate to votes
like that of fayose and gej abi
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Churchill1212: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pat081:
dnt b fool now , people dat cum 4rm ondo is dia
if checked dis one profile now it must be our brother from that other region called ipob
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bibidear:
what is my business with Ekiti state.........am i from Ekiti state........or what is my business with the way they run the state
I'm just letting you know that after all this your noise,PDP will still come second in Osun.
Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
deomelo:

These village ipob are are of course ignorant, Fayose did not pay anything at all and delivered almost zero infrastructure, these ipob hypocrites looked the other way, they even shouted Fayose for President.

Fact is, these Igbos care less about the people of osun state, they are just doing what they do best, spewing hate, bitterness, anger and frustration.

Re: APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) by Pat081: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Churchill1212:
if checked dis one profile now it must be our brother from that other region called ipob
u re right but dnt b foolish by voting dis man in ur state again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.