Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” (3717 Views)

Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table / Breaking News Orlu Is Boiling Right Now / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Borno state is boiling.
He wrote
Friends pls I need your prayers....for 3weeks now am off, just got network now to post this...am in gambaru ngala...in borno state...under bokoharam attack. No way of me coming back now. The bury miles bombs on the road. Incase if I didn't make it, tell my mum not to cry, tell my love1s I do my best. God knw why is like this ...am a soldier. Tank u all and God bless u as u put me in prayer.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Imortal001: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Hmm, this one weak my body.. i pray for Gods protection for our gallant men!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2018
grin Don't die in vain, run if you fit run grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Damibiz(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2018
God Bless our Soldier nd Bless the federal Republic of Nigeria..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Firefire(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Nigeria is really fighting senseless war and the Northern elders could not call thier wayward children to order.

What a con3 headed by senseless and lifeless individual called GENERAL. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Roger3D(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Don't die in vain, run if you fit run grin
coward just like nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Minjim: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Not to cry! embarassed

I'm almost in tears already
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Olalan(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2018
And yet the govt keeps saying they have conquered the insurgents

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Homeboiy: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Who send you go join Nigeria army

U be think say them go post you for Niger delta

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Smh

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by SolutionMee: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy
They're always disturbing us with letters. No one forces them to join the military in the first place. If they can't continue with military work, they should resign. God that is protecting us neither sleep nor slumber.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2018
even if you walk thru the valley of death,fear no evil God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
I was so downcast reading this from a soldier from this estate Nigeria.

Now I ask what is the essence of joining this army if u afraid to fight boko haram and become a gallant. Soldier fighting IPOB.....is a two different issues all. Together.

The day u signed into the estate army that was the day u signed ur death warrant. So I see no need for this sermon rather he should go and fight and if he dies the army will recruit new untrained in-take.

Has the morale of the soldiers demean to this extent of being afraid.....

The fact remains that am not paying for any damned or doomed soldier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2018
They all joined the military because they want to flex khaki, denge pose for girls, and oppress innocent citizens in the streets of peaceful cities in Southern Nigeria.

Bloody cowards. Ordinary rag tag group like Boko Haram, you people are shivering and surrendering your garrisons and formations (loaded with valuable weapons and ammunitions) on a daily basis. What would you do when faced with deadlier groups like ISIS, Al Shabaab, or even organised military forces of other countries?

Better fight and defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria. That's the real purpose of the military, not to shout 'bloody civilians' up and down in one beer parlour or the other.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by benben1000: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2018
He is obviously Igbo or Biafran with that African American smooth face and features. Afonjas don't look that attractive nor are they fearless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by mrjaydee(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2018
The Lord is your strong tower..
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by freeze001(f): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Ah! It is well!
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by baliyubla: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2018
My advice bro, go MIA the first opportunity you get. ABSCOND! The Nigerian government will even deny you like your mates that have been butchered when you're killed. You are probably just another southern/middlebelt soldier ready for sacrifice to enhance the script of the jihadist in government and on the field.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by FarahAideed: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Sad to be fighting for an Army whose commander in chief is also the chief funder of the enemy ...

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by olril17(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Imortal001:
Hmm, this one weak my body.. i pray for Gods protection for our gallant men!
rubbish, I guess those who are dying has Satan's protection.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by uwa1(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Borno state is boiling.
He wrote
Friends pls I need your prayers....for 3weeks now am off, just got network now to post this...am in gambaru ngala...in borno state...under bokoharam attack. No way of me coming back now. The bury miles bombs on the road. Incase if I didn't make it, tell my mum not to cry, tell my love1s I do my best. God knw why is like this ...am a soldier. Tank u all and God bless u as u put me in prayer.

There shall be no loss...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Roger3D:

Coward? Why don't you go and fight for your fellow MUDSLIMES instead of expecting others to lay down their lives for you?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Roger3D(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Coward? Why don't you go and fight for your fellow MUDSLIMES instead of expecting others to lay down their lives for you?
another coward just like nnamdi kanu
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by fageya: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2018
BORNO
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Racoon(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Humn! This BH war is just a religious expansion & money fleecing venture by the northern elites against their own people.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Imortal001: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
olril17:

rubbish, I guess those who are dying has Satan's protection.
So someone should not pray for Gods protection again? carry ur myopic reasoning go far away from me jor.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by saaron(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Firefire:
Nigeria is really fighting senseless war and the Northern elders could not call thier wayward children to order.

What a con3 headed by senseless and lifeless individual called GENERAL. undecided
You got it right. The so call war against boko haram is a Lie. Boko haram is a northern creation supported by northern elites. The earlier other regions of Nigeria get this hard fact the better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Omeokachie: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2018
He will be court martialed and dealt with.

How could he possibly expose the stench of what Buhari's government are hoping to campaign with?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by godliman: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
They're always disturbing us with letters. No one forces them to join the military in the first place. If they can't continue with military work, they should resign. God that is protecting us neither sleep nor slumber.
Dont speak like that bros, these boys need our prayers, they have volunteered to use their lives as a shield to protect us all, let us sympathise with them and pray for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! GGSG Assures Atiku Abubakar Of 157,000,000 Votes / Pictures Of Malami,s Son In The #300 Million His Father Built For Him / Unknown Gunmen: Police Release Video Of Alleged Confession Of ESN Member In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.