Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) (6982 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by made4naijamusic: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2018
A woman shocked tourists when she stepped out of a public toilet completely naked.

The woman had no clothes on, not even underwear as she wandered across a promenade in Barcelona, Spain. Stunned families watched her before she was forced back into the toilet by a shirtless man who stepped out of the same toilet after her.

The naked woman forcefully resisted as the man pushed her back in then locked the door before he stood guard outside to make sure she doesn't emerge.

The footage was filmed in the Raval district which has apparently become notorious for anti-social behaviour.

There is speculation the woman may have been the victim of a sexual assault, though this has not been verified. One local is reported to have said the woman is well known in the area as having mental health problems.

See more pictures And watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/shock-as-woman-steps-out-of-a-public-toilet-completely-unclad-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2018
If to say na for Naija e happen now, dem go talk say na her village people dey do her"""
But wait wetin make dem censor the pix

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by jennifermahan(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by OneCorner: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Or na yahoo boy use am
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by martinz1: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
some small shits can drive someone insane wink cool

if u know you know
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
ohh!
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Khd95(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Do they have village people in the abroad grin
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
chai!!!
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by holywahala19(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
That woman is not mad.I only gave her Too much euros and he ran mad but she is not mad though she is running mad.Too much cash is mine.I feel like buying this world. How much will it cost me sef?

Trafford big boy is here again.
Lamborghini.
Too much cash
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
It's like the shit wey comot from her yansh big pass the hole.. That's why she run mad for some seconds.
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by ssikiru: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
If it's Nigeria now,
Some will say it's they've trade her destiny for benz
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
One Corner
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by In2systemsTech(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Probably a bet... just thinking..

Meanwhile if you need a good android phone with 2GB ram, 5000mah running on Android 8.1. @ #28,000 Check the link on my signature....
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by GAJIT: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
holywahala19:
That woman is not mad.I only gave her Too much euros and he ran mad but she is not mad though she is running mad.Too much cash is mine.I feel like buying this world. How much will it cost me sef?

Lamborghini.
Too much cash

lamb or goat ni?
no, too much crase!
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Sharon6(f): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
She needs to be checked into a psychology home ASAP.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by view4920(f): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Her Business!

Meanwhile...... shocked shocked shocked

You won't believe whose nu.udes just got LEAKED shocked ]

See HERE!!!
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 12, 2018
holywahala19:

Lamborghini.
Too much cash
You wey HungerBad dash 10k, Trafford big boys OK angry grin
Re: Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2018
May be she has mental issues.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

(1) (Reply)

I Changed This And Started Getting Laid Very Often But... / My Wife Is Flirting With A Married Man / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.